Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when is Charlotte Tilbury a vegan cruelty free brand?!? Shes such an idiot
Not only that, Charlotte Tilbury is a well known twunt! She is horrendous to her employees, values nobody, narcissistic, self-absorbed, money grabbing bleep. Actually, her and Zanna, two peas in a pod!

Reactions: 9
Charlotte Tilbury is cruelty free, and quite a number of their products are vegan. I still think Zanna could have chosen a better company to buy from, though - a small business, founded on sustainable and vegan ideals would have been a far better choice to suit her supposed "image".

Reactions: 5
Since when has Zanna truly cared about this? šŸ˜‚
She did a story a while back saying she knew a lot of the stuff she was using wasnā€™t vegan/cruelty free but she didnā€™t want to waste it as went against her ethos....not sure what ethos that is, possibly the freebie grabbing one

Charlotte Tilbury is cruelty free, and quite a number of their products are vegan. I still think Zanna could have chosen a better company to buy from, though - a small business, founded on sustainable and vegan ideals would have been a far better choice to suit her supposed "image".
Charlotte Tilbury is known for showering influencers with loads of freebies, so sheā€™s probably trying to get on that bandwagon (if she hasnā€™t already). I wish I didnā€™t like her products so much as it really puts me off the brand....maybe after lockdown I need to find someone else to give my money to!

Reactions: 4
She did a story a while back saying she knew a lot of the stuff she was using wasnā€™t vegan/cruelty free but she didnā€™t want to waste it as went against her ethos....not sure what ethos that is, possibly the freebie grabbing one

Charlotte Tilbury is known for showering influencers with loads of freebies, so sheā€™s probably trying to get on that bandwagon (if she hasnā€™t already). I wish I didnā€™t like her products so much as it really puts me off the brand....maybe after lockdown I need to find someone else to give my money to!
The freebie grabbing one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I remember her saying that she was going to use up everything she already had, which I understand from a no waste perspective. However, Iā€™d have thought that sheā€™d feel pretty uncomfortable walking round knowing that animals had suffered or died so she could look good, even if itā€™s products she already had. Iā€™m not sure how she can go on and on about saving the animals but then seem completely unconcerned about piling on makeup thatā€™s been tested on animals, wearing leather etc. Sheā€™s bought loads of animal based stuff since going plant-based (I hate that word) too, givenchy bag anyone? Even if itā€™s second-hand, itā€™s still a dead cowā€™s skin, to put it bluntly. With the freebies, nobodyā€™s stopping her from giving them away to people who a) would be more appreciative and b) donā€™t make such massive claims about loving animals and wanting to save them.

All that said, I think the CT stuff was probably vegan, though I donā€™t know enough about their products to match what she had bought to the list of their vegan items. Still doesnā€™t seem like the best company to buy from, but mildly better than buying second-hand designer leather bags off Vestiaire.

Reactions: 5
I think she's obviously trying to diversify because the lockdown is stopping her doing the stuff she usually does, but I also think there's something pretty tastless about trying to flog things and cadging for freebies during a global crisis.

Reactions: 8
I think she's obviously trying to diversify because the lockdown is stopping her doing the stuff she usually does, but I also think there's something pretty tastless about trying to flog things and cadging for freebies during a global crisis.
Spoiler - zanna does this the whole time šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
It's just another day for Rosanna, sell, brag, show off, sell, brag, show off and repeat.

She cares for no one but herself, self centered narsassist.

Got her tits out again in her latest workout.
I really canā€™t understand what it is she trying to put out there at the moment?
If she was purely about fitness then why the need to get her tits out and objectify herself like that?
Is she doing it for more views and therefore going for quantity of followers and not quality?
Her ā€˜careerā€™ as a PT is going to be short lived if sheā€™s relying on her boobs to get her ā€˜workā€™ whatā€™s she gonna do when sheā€™s 30-35 and her looks arenā€™t the same?
i canā€™t for the life of me understand why these influencers rely so much on their bodies and the hair flicking and the bullshit lifestyles they pretend to live everyday but really only do it for the 10 seconds theyā€™re recording a video for Instagram.
Give me a break!

Reactions: 3
Her workout stuff I don't mind but how on earth can she do a workout with a bra top that's 2 sizes too small! I mean in the post I've just seen her boobs are busting out the top and sides šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Put them away love no one works out looking like that.

Her workout stuff I don't mind but how on earth can she do a workout with a bra top that's 2 sizes too small! I mean in the post I've just seen her boobs are busting out the top and sides šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Put them away love no one works out looking like that.
Think that's why she wears them, she must be hoping her follower count will go up with dirty old men ogling her very small pushed up boobs. Can't think any other reason a women would do this, it's solely for attention. As my old mum would of said, 'oh what a tart' šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Guy, shes a had a trip for Nov planned for 2 years and shes going to be mad if it gets cancelled, her coffee thought is wondering when Internation travel will resume again as she cannot miss this trip.

What a bleeping moron.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's desperate to become a gymshark ambasador isn't she? She wears their leggings everday and has taken to tagging them now. Its not even remotely an ethical brand, the bloke who founded it is a cokehead for example and to be honest I find it really overrated.

She's desperate to become a gymshark ambasador isn't she? She wears their leggings everday and has taken to tagging them now. Its not even remotely an ethical brand, the bloke who founded it is a cokehead for example and to be honest I find it really overrated.
Ha and always give everyone a camel toe. Sadly no matter how skinny she gets sheā€™s not feminine looking, she can squish her boobs up as much as she likes and project her contempt onto her poor boyfriend but sheā€™ll never be comfortable with who she is

I worked at a gym in London where they all used to work. The management insisted they hand in their qualifications as investors were looking to purchase the business with the ā€œstaffā€

You have one guess who never turned their qualifications in as they admitted at one point they didnā€™t have any and were insured.

They flaunt their bodies because that is all they have. They donā€™t understand nutrition or training enough to base their brand off it. I have see Zanna train a client and it was worse than appalling.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Zanna values learning more than being right. Sure. Thatā€™s why her ā€œblockā€ button is worn out šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
I worked at a gym in London where they all used to work. The management insisted they hand in their qualifications as investors were looking to purchase the business with the ā€œstaffā€

You have one guess who never turned their qualifications in as they admitted at one point they didnā€™t have any and were insured.

They flaunt their bodies because that is all they have. They donā€™t understand nutrition or training enough to base their brand off it. I have see Zanna train a client and it was worse than appalling.
Wow, she is putting ppl in danger

Without her hight and body shape she would be a total nobody, she has zero to offer anyone. Her sheeples are in awe because of her body, all must think if they do as she says then they too can look like her (minus the gums obviously ) šŸ¤® she has used her body to get where she is, she has been called out with her lies, being a qualified instructor, working as a speech therapist etc, it's all bullshit, she has nothing to offer other than her body, which she loveeeessss to show off every chance she gets.

She has zero empathy for others, zero idea as to what 'normal' persons lives are. She really is a vile person, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I certainly wouldn't be proud to call that my daughter.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s such a bore! Surely most people when bored and digging through old memories could share something funny/naughty/embarrassing, sheā€™s found a list of weights that sheā€™s lifted and when...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.