Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"This was the artsy book where I let my creativity out" ... then shows an incredibly uncreative book. I guess some things never change, creativity and originality is clearly not a strong point for Zanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She talks about photos from her "backpacking days"... She went on a 3 month trip post university paid for by the Bank of Mum and Dad. Who swallows this rubbish?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve only just clocked that she’s doing these coffee thoughts because the milk frother is an affiliate link so she’ll be getting money from anyone who swipes up. So classically Zanna. Is that a new thing? Who needs Zanna to tell them where to buy a milk frother for £37?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I used to follow all the ‘fitness influencers’ including Zanna thinking they were more real and honest and now I just despair every time I see her stories and posts.
I also used to listen to her ‘fit and fearless’ podcast and that’s when I realised Zanna was an idiot. She only spoke to interrupt someone else and go on and on about herself. The least knowledgeable least empathetic human. How do people spend their days preaching at others like she does with no skills/knowledge/experience to back it up?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I used to follow all the ‘fitness influencers’ including Zanna thinking they were more real and honest and now I just despair every time I see her stories and posts.
I also used to listen to her ‘fit and fearless’ podcast and that’s when I realised Zanna was an idiot. She only spoke to interrupt someone else and go on and on about herself. The least knowledgeable least empathetic human. How do people spend their days preaching at others like she does with no skills/knowledge/experience to back it up?!
She literally cannot see anyone else viewpoint but her own. I know people here have some issues with her friend Tally but personally, her message resonates with me so much more and I don't believe shes in it for the money as much as Zanna. She's much better at understanding the complexities behind health and fitness and why not everyone can be like Zanna. Honestly, their social media presence is so different now I don't know how they can be such good friends. Tally preaches about listening to your body and not feeling pressured to be productive or guilty about exercise in this time, meanwhile, Zanna is still shoving her health guru daily routine down our throats and exercising multiple times a day.

• Sick
Just read her palm oil blog post, loads of it is blatantly copied and pasted statements as it has no flow and reads very strangely. Then of course it says at the bottom it is affiliated, why do people want her to represent them? Her work is super shoddy.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Of course, here you go! :)
Wow. Just catching up on this thread and clicked the link to the Guardian post on insta. Above it says ‘642 comments’ and when I look on the Instagram app, it’s down to 124. Jeez. Guess the Guardian is keen for censorship too?!!! I shouldn’t be shocked but I am. Shameful.

• Wow
I only have one Instagram account I can watch her on but if I had more I’d ask “Zanna, if it was a great collaboration paying vast amounts of money, would you put your clothes on if the post/story called for it.” What the actual duck though. She’s all about sustainability but I bet they have the heat on so much in their flat it must be tropical. It’s actually chilly in London today, I’m here and wouldn’t dream of prancing around in my bra all day. She’s just a bleeping exhibitionist who is up her own arse. TWUNT!
She probably cranks her hearing waaaay up burning all those fossil fuels just so she can prance around in her bra. Very sustainable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like zanna def wrote this to herself 😂View attachment 114136
Of course she did. She does it all the time. Really, I refuse to believe someone other than Zanna would sit down and literally highlight every single aspect of her life like that. If it sounds too good to be true, it most definitely is. This is the usual writing style of Zanna. She needs help!

Reactions: 2
It actually really bugs me when any "influencer" or insta-business posts all those "personal feedback" messages and then acts like they're surprised to have had a sale or a viewer... Come on guys, you know people are watching you, and there are people out there that like you... we don't need you cramming it down our throats that people write to you in DMs... FFS. I don't need your self-congratulating DMs thrust upon me.

Phew, felt a bit angry then. I'm better now! :m

*Edit* Small and real businesses don't count in this. I like seeing small business owners who are actually working / making worthwhile things. I enjoy seeing them succeed against the odds.

• Angry
It’s really pissing me off that Zanna is using earth day to share a load of affiliate links for books. I know she’s not a charity but it just seems wrong to be making money from this, especially since she apparently feels so strongly about sustainability. Of course, none of her tips on being sustainable ever include reducing flying.

Also, while I’m here and having a moan, her live workout IGTVs are so bad. I can’t imagine her ever being a good PT.

• Angry
It’s really pissing me off that Zanna is using earth day to share a load of affiliate links for books. I know she’s not a charity but it just seems wrong to be making money from this, especially since she apparently feels so strongly about sustainability. Of course, none of her tips on being sustainable ever include reducing flying.

Also, while I’m here and having a moan, her live workout IGTVs are so bad. I can’t imagine her ever being a good PT.
They are truly bad, even the worst fitness class teachers I’ve had have at least given some guidance during workouts eg. Where you should be feeling stretches for core workouts and also giving modifications for injury, she doesn’t do any of this because she’s got no idea!

Reactions: 4
They are truly bad, even the worst fitness class teachers I’ve had have at least given some guidance during workouts eg. Where you should be feeling stretches for core workouts and also giving modifications for injury, she doesn’t do any of this because she’s got no idea!
Yes!! I think she should really give more advice on form. Even just small stuff like pushing your knees out in squats is stuff that her followers may not know if they’re not regulars and has the potential to result in some nasty injuries. Instead she just talks about herself and “wow this is tough”.

I also feel like if the circuits are 40s work only, she should demonstrate the exercises before the time begins. Particularly for things that aren’t just your standard squat, burpee, whatever. She does this sometimes but not all that often, which means that anyone doing the workouts would need to waste the first 5s of each exercise figuring out how to do the move. Then if they stop 5s before the time’s actually up (like Zanna always does - this annoys me way more than it should!) they’ve wasted 1/4 of the time.

Admittedly I haven’t watched that many of her workout videos so I’m not sure if these are problems throughout all of them.

Her hard work has paid off - Gymshark have sent her some free stuff!

She also has a ‘Thanks NHS’ t-shirt, it’s not labelled as gifted so I assume she bought it herself but who knows. Seems strange for someone who’s constantly criticising fast fashion as the t-shirt doesn't look all that sustainable. Why didn’t she just donate the money instead and prevent production of unnecessary clothing items?

Reactions: 7
I see all her tagging of Gymshark has paid off. Box of freebies from them this morning 🙄

• Sick
Gymshark is so overrated. Gives you the worst camel toe ever, and only really suits curvier women IMO.

I don’t understand the point of her TikToks at all? None of them are original or even funny. Her account is just random videos of her being extremely awkward between workout videos. She’s pushing the PT and home workouts narrative at the moment so how do these TikToks fit into that? I wouldn’t want to follow a PT because they post themselves doing the Carole Baskin dance, I’d want someone who posted the best workouts. It just seems like a cry for attention.

Then again, I’m too old for TikTok so maybe I’m just missing the point entirely :ROFLMAO:

I don’t understand the point of her TikToks at all? None of them are original or even funny. Her account is just random videos of her being extremely awkward between workout videos. She’s pushing the PT and home workouts narrative at the moment so how do these TikToks fit into that? I wouldn’t want to follow a PT because they post themselves doing the Carole Baskin dance, I’d want someone who posted the best workouts. It just seems like a cry for attention.

Then again, I’m too old for TikTok so maybe I’m just missing the point entirely :ROFLMAO:
i don't get the tiktok either, she has no purpose on there. i have only seen the ones she shares on IG tho..and with the whole Carole Baskin thing, it totally rubbed me the wrong way. as a vegan myself, i find it extremely annoying when the main thing people take away from Tiger King is Carole Baskin killing her husband. the show is not about that at all. i expected more from her (what was i thinking) and actually sharing her thoughts about the animal cruelty side of the show. That is what I took from it at least. I think she just jumped on the band wagon, as she does with everything, but in my eyes, it made her look even more stupid than ever, considering what she "stands for" .

PS this is not to criticize what people took from the show, everyone has their own opinion. I just found it odd that she as such a PERFECT person and vegan would fall for the Carole Baskin hole.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.