Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't get the tiktok either, she has no purpose on there. i have only seen the ones she shares on IG tho..and with the whole Carole Baskin thing, it totally rubbed me the wrong way. as a vegan myself, i find it extremely annoying when the main thing people take away from Tiger King is Carole Baskin killing her husband. the show is not about that at all. i expected more from her (what was i thinking) and actually sharing her thoughts about the animal cruelty side of the show. That is what I took from it at least. I think she just jumped on the band wagon, as she does with everything, but in my eyes, it made her look even more stupid than ever, considering what she "stands for" .

PS this is not to criticize what people took from the show, everyone has their own opinion. I just found it odd that she as such a PERFECT person and vegan would fall for the Carole Baskin hole.
I haven’t actually seen the show, but from what I’ve heard/read, I’d definitely have expected her to focus on the animal cruelty aspect.

I think the issue is that she doesn’t actually stand for anything. She jumps on whatever bandwagon is popular, and the Carole Baskin one was/is pretty popular. She claims to love nature, animals, the planet in general, David Attenborough. Yet her actions don’t support any of this. Nobody can claim to care about sustainability that much when they fly all over the world so often. The whole “it’s my job” thing is absolute bullshit - she’s self employed, she literally defines her own job. If she cared so much about the environment, she could cut flying out (or even down) easily. Seeing as she’s supposedly such a good PT, it shouldn’t be hard to replace travel content with fitness content.

I genuinely believe she only went along with the sustainability message because it was becoming more popular and was therefore a way for her to gain followers. Picking up 3 pieces of litter each day does not negate a long haul flight to Peru. Nobody can ever be perfect with regards to sustainability (and I feel very strongly about not criticising people for every small thing they do wrong), but she just takes the piss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
i don't get the tiktok either, she has no purpose on there. i have only seen the ones she shares on IG tho..and with the whole Carole Baskin thing, it totally rubbed me the wrong way. as a vegan myself, i find it extremely annoying when the main thing people take away from Tiger King is Carole Baskin killing her husband. the show is not about that at all. i expected more from her (what was i thinking) and actually sharing her thoughts about the animal cruelty side of the show. That is what I took from it at least. I think she just jumped on the band wagon, as she does with everything, but in my eyes, it made her look even more stupid than ever, considering what she "stands for" .

PS this is not to criticize what people took from the show, everyone has their own opinion. I just found it odd that she as such a PERFECT person and vegan would fall for the Carole Baskin hole.
Totally - and pretty sure zanna (who doesn’t even watch TV) originally said she wouldn’t watch it cos it contains animal abuse

Reactions: 4
Sorry for taking over the thread with my rants, but did anyone see her story of the gifted thermomix? They’re £1,000+ according to a quick google and she’s openly admitting on her stories that she has no idea what to do with it and that although it’s “meant to be special”, she’s intimidated by it.

Why the duck are influencers receiving £1,000 gifts that they don’t even want/need, especially at this time?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry for taking over the thread with my rants, but did anyone see her story of the gifted thermomix? They’re £1,000+ according to a quick google and she’s openly admitting on her stories that she has no idea what to do with it and that although it’s “meant to be special”, she’s intimidated by it.

Why the duck are influencers receiving £1,000 gifts that they don’t even want/need, especially at this time?
Contact the company and air your views, unless people complain and call her out, this tit will continue.

• Heart
Contact the company and air your views, unless people complain and call her out, this tit will continue.
I think I actually will this time, not that they’ll give a crap. The first highlight on their Insta page is “influencers” :sick:

Update: I've written to them. It will be interesting to see how they defend themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just came on here to mention Gym Shark too 😂 she prob wants them to buy out her swimwear business!
She says her DMs go mad, but I can never DM her? Is this standard? Or am I blocked? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Gymshark is so overrated. Gives you the worst camel toe ever, and only really suits curvier women IMO.
Camel toe 😂 so true

Her fitness wear range and now her swimwear; give it up Zanna no one wants your cheap clothes you slap your name on as essentially no one wants to look like you. The rudest so called influencer I have ever met. Chessie King is at least fake nice, Zanna is just plain rude bordering and behaves in an odd manner

Reactions: 3
The thing that bothers me most about Zanna is that she constantly complains about living in a “tiny London flat”, but she has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room. Granted not as much space an entire house, but by no means tiny and a lot more than others her age can afford to live in!

The thing that bothers me most about Zanna is that she constantly complains about living in a “tiny London flat”, but she has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room. Granted not as much space an entire house, but by no means tiny and a lot more than others her age can afford to live in!
She can always buzz off and live in a bigger house remotely with no wifi if she likes!

Reactions: 1
This proper winds me up. We are flat sharing and have 1 bathroom between 3 people and don’t even have room for a table! Been eating off my lap for 18 months!

Reactions: 2

It's even worse when you think about the fact she would have said yes to their email saying "we'd like to send this, what's your address"

Gymshark is so overrated. Gives you the worst camel toe ever, and only really suits curvier women IMO.
Yes haha! i think i haven't seen a single influenza pose in them with standing like a normal person, always one leg stretched to the side :ROFLMAO: i guess that is the reason - camel toe.

• Haha
Yuck, flaunting her body again, this time disguised as showing off the new swimwear collection. Her whole brand is me me me. I wish someone wpuld wipe that smile off her ugly face

That thermomix thing is a ridiculous piece of equipment to send to someone like Rosanna, just looked at their web site, and here are the uses for it, she doesn't eat meat so that function is useless, she seemed to be taking the piss out of it, couldn't even be bothered to open the book, so not wanted or needed, 1k of product that will never be used, wonder how many families out there would of loved one of these.
Can't believe the price tbh, you can get a range cooker for that 😂 hopefully the company won't get any sales from her, I certainly wouldn't, anything she is involved with is a complete put off for me.

Attachments

• Angry
Yes haha! i think i haven't seen a single influenza pose in them with standing like a normal person, always one leg stretched to the side :ROFLMAO: i guess that is the reason - camel toe.
I think the reason it’s popular is because they do lots of really bright and quirky colours that look good in photos. That’s it really. Quality wise they are nowt special.

Zanna is OBSESSED with her height! Guess she doesn’t have anything else unique about her. And those heels are hideous

Reactions: 8
She is obsessed with herself. That video was so embarrassing especially the hand under chin pose. She brands herself as a teenager rather than businesswoman then complains when people can't take her seriously. She needs to grow up, Ant needs to stop enabling her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Back on the scar chat and saying how #strong she is. How about you shut it for 5 mins Zanna and help your community out with all of your money and time.

It’s got an equal relationship is it? I often feel that she treats Ant more like a pet than a partner, he’s definitely under the thumb that one.

I suspect she has pretty low self esteem.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.