Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah don’t think she’s ever actually worked as one/anything. This article clarifies it. She basically went on a gap yah and decided to move to London and become a travel blogger.
Her favourite memory of uni is her parents visiting on a Sunday afternoon?!!
Didn’t join ANY clubs or societies.
sounds like she didn’t have any friends at uni, no surprise she’s a bleeping nightmare.
Can’t get over the parents being her favourite memory. Wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God, it's all about me, me, me, how many countries have I visited 🤮 when people are out of work and lost their one and only holiday this year, this fucker brags about how many countries she has been to 😡

Surely this lockdown has to be the end of this witch, how can she be allowed to go on with her shite.

Reactions: 4
Her favourite memory of uni is her parents visiting on a Sunday afternoon?!!
Didn’t join ANY clubs or societies.
sounds like she didn’t have any friends at uni, no surprise she’s a bleeping nightmare.
Can’t get over the parents being her favourite memory. Wtf
I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have many friends. Do we ever see her meeting with anyone else who isn’t a blogger or a business contact? Most other people I follow have friends who are evidently not involved in blogging that will appear so she is definitely unusual in that regard.

Reactions: 6
That article has always perplexed me, I don't understand why Sheffield featured her on their alumni stories page. She doesn't really seem to be painting the best picture for them. Surely it'd be better to post about a speech science grad who actually used their degree and is now doing something good with their life? Zanna hasn't used her degree at all and openly admits to not joining any clubs or societies. In my opinion, those are some of the main aspects of going to university, along with making lifelong friends (which Zanna has said before that she didn't) and living independently. It just sounds like it was all wasted on her.

Reactions: 9
Christ on a stick, is there ever a time she isn’t thrusting her tits at you. Eating breakfast ffs, it’s distasteful. Puts me right off my breakfast. I’m sure she thinks it’s empowering but it’s actually embarrassing 🤢🤢
8081BF93-8E2D-49C2-89D0-1A3C643C20B4.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Christ on a stick, is there ever a time she isn’t thrusting her tits at you. Eating breakfast ffs, it’s distasteful. Puts me right off my breakfast. I’m sure she thinks it’s empowering but it’s actually embarrassing 🤢🤢
View attachment 109622
Her tits are always out!!! Her house must be so hot because I can’t think of another reason why you’d not be dressed!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She says she takes 2 rest days a week. This is a blatant lie as she over exercises 7 days a week according to her instastories. She’s either doing multiple hiit workouts at home or she’s out running and going for long walks

Reactions: 2
She says she takes 2 rest days a week. This is a blatant lie as she over exercises 7 days a week according to her instastories. She’s either doing multiple hiit workouts at home or she’s out running and going for long walks
Exactly. She is obsessed with exercising she is all bones, nothing to aspire to

Reactions: 1
Exactly. She is obsessed with exercising she is all bones, nothing to aspire to
She has zilch else in her life, think this lockdown shows just how boring her life is. Without her being able to fly she basically has a very boring life 😦,

Once we are all able to fly again I can see her travelling even more than before, if that's even possible.

Take away her hight and her body then she is a nobody that would not be seen by any brands. Cause she has zero personality.

• Heart
How the duck is her granola sold out? I guess rich dim 20-somethings really have nothing to spend their money on right now!

• Haha
  • Wow
I appreciate that she’s “so tall” and “naturally thin”, lots of people are like this and that’s OK! Everyone should love and be happy with the skin they’re in. The problem I see in front of me is that she *constantly* talks about how thin she is and actively promotes her incredibly lean physique as something that’s just natural, to the point of her feed being saturated with pictures of her semi-naked body, which to me waves MAJOR red flags. For the majority of people, achieving this look would only come from consistently starving themselves. This active ‘defence’ of her natural thin body seems to me as though she’s over compensating to hide an eating disorder that she either doesn’t know or doesn’t want to accept that she has. But that’s just my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks very thin in her latest instagram pic (screenshot attached :)) if you ask me. I know she's always been lean but, especially considering the sheer amount of exercise she's doing at the moment, I think it's gone a bit too far.
OMG! She looks dreadful, this is not what a women should look like, and I think she is doing so much damage to the young girls who follow her every word, thinking they want to look like her, which is totally unobtainable, and really not a good look.
She has to have some underlying food issues, her constant excersising and her vegan lifestyle is not doing her any favors.

I think a bit of councilling wouldn't go a miss Rosanna!

I appreciate that she’s “so tall” and “naturally thin”, lots of people are like this and that’s OK! Everyone should love and be happy with the skin they’re in. The problem I see in front of me is that she *constantly* talks about how thin she is and actively promotes her incredibly lean physique as something that’s just natural, to the point of her feed being saturated with pictures of her semi-naked body, which to me waves MAJOR red flags. For the majority of people, achieving this look would only come from consistently starving themselves. This active ‘defence’ of her natural thin body seems to me as though she’s over compensating to hide an eating disorder that she either doesn’t know or doesn’t want to accept that she has. But that’s just my opinion!
You’ve said this 100x better than I ever could! Clearly she’s tall and thin naturally and I don’t want to get into the territory of criticising her for her natural body shape. Something just doesn’t sit right though and what you’ve said makes a lot of sense

You’ve said this 100x better than I ever could! Clearly she’s tall and thin naturally and I don’t want to get into the territory of criticising her for her natural body shape. Something just doesn’t sit right though and what you’ve said makes a lot of sense
Her thighs don’t touch at the top. She’s definitely got an issue with eating and over exercising.

Reactions: 1
OMG! She looks dreadful, this is not what a women should look like, and I think she is doing so much damage to the young girls who follow her every word, thinking they want to look like her, which is totally unobtainable, and really not a good look.
She has to have some underlying food issues, her constant excersising and her vegan lifestyle is not doing her any favors.

I think a bit of councilling wouldn't go a miss Rosanna!
This is it - her look is completely unobtainable to the majority of women and I’ve never seen her acknowledge the fact that she’s naturally got a desirable body shape, regardless of exercise. I’m not expecting her to start every post with “disclaimer: I’m super tall and lanky regardless” but, particularly as someone who is selling workout guides, I think it’d be good if she could promote a more realistic image that focused more on health and less on aesthetics.

I admit I think it mustn’t be the easiest thing to find the balance between a) posting pics like that and being seen as unrealistic and boastful, and b) being comfortable in her own body. However, she must realise that she has a sort of duty (for lack of better word) towards her followers. I hate the thought of young girls seeing that picture and thinking they can look the same if they starve themselves and train 4 times a day like she does.

This is it - her look is completely unobtainable to the majority of women and I’ve never seen her acknowledge the fact that she’s naturally got a desirable body shape, regardless of exercise. I’m not expecting her to start every post with “disclaimer: I’m super tall and lanky regardless” but, particularly as someone who is selling workout guides, I think it’d be good if she could promote a more realistic image that focused more on health and less on aesthetics.

I admit I think it mustn’t be the easiest thing to find the balance between a) posting pics like that and being seen as unrealistic and boastful, and b) being comfortable in her own body. However, she must realise that she has a sort of duty (for lack of better word) towards her followers. I hate the thought of young girls seeing that picture and thinking they can look the same if they starve themselves and train 4 times a day like she does.
Well said. She has said a few times she’s naturally tall with long legs but not really said it in relation to her personal training and that there could be young girls striving to achieve this. She’s not my cup of tea in terms of what I’d want my body to be like but she’d be appealing to a lot of people who’d expect to have such a huge thigh gap and long toned tummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.