Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heeey, I found this thread a little while ago but haven’t posted before. I just wanted to chime in here as I originally started following zanna because I found it refreshing to find a fitness blogger with the same body type as me - I’m 6ft and lanky too.

Previously, all of the fitness accounts I followed were from people who had a very different body type to me (shorter, built up muscle easily and usually had banging arses) and I learned it wasn’t fair for me to expect to be able to make my body look like theirs when my body just wasn’t built that way. While I find zanna to be completely out of touch with so many things, I do enjoy her fitness content. She does exercise a lot but I don’t think it’s to a worrying degree especially as lots of people are exercising more than they normally would in the current circumstances. I especially think it’s unfair to say she looks anorexic when we’ve all seen enough about her lifestyle to know that she isn’t. As someone who’s had strangers come up to me plenty of times to comment on my weight or build, I know that it can be hurtful as well as annoying. I’m all for calling people out when they’re being a hypocrite or acting absurdly but I don’t think commenting on people’s appearance is necessary (this thread also winds me up when people talk about her smile or her lisp - as if she can help that).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How sustainable is wearing 3 different outfits in one day? That’s what she has done today.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Heeey, I found this thread a little while ago but haven’t posted before. I just wanted to chime in here as I originally started following zanna because I found it refreshing to find a fitness blogger with the same body type as me - I’m 6ft and lanky too.

Previously, all of the fitness accounts I followed were from people who had a very different body type to me (shorter, built up muscle easily and usually had banging arses) and I learned it wasn’t fair for me to expect to be able to make my body look like theirs when my body just wasn’t built that way. While I find zanna to be completely out of touch with so many things, I do enjoy her fitness content. She does exercise a lot but I don’t think it’s to a worrying degree especially as lots of people are exercising more than they normally would in the current circumstances. I especially think it’s unfair to say she looks anorexic when we’ve all seen enough about her lifestyle to know that she isn’t. As someone who’s had strangers come up to me plenty of times to comment on my weight or build, I know that it can be hurtful as well as annoying. I’m all for calling people out when they’re being a hypocrite or acting absurdly but I don’t think commenting on people’s appearance is necessary (this thread also winds me up when people talk about her smile or her lisp - as if she can help that).
Not sure this is the right thread for you honey. This is not a Zanna fan page, that’s clear. It’s savage in its approach and most people on here are “hate watching”. She’s fair game I’m afraid. She’s unscrupulous, deceptive, self absorbed and pontificating. She will take your money without a second thought and if you think she likes you for who you are you’re delusional. If you fall for that then that’s your problem, don’t make it ours. If she or anyone else doesn’t like the criticism, then don’t smother the internet with yourself. Not everyone is going to, or needs to like her. If you actually read through this thread you will see most of the criticism comes from being silenced, blocked, censored and generally disregarded by Zanna. Can you blame them for coming on here to say what an hole she is. She’s ugly outside and inside and that’s nobody’s problem but her own.

PS: Sorry, I didn’t address the body type or appearance at all. You’re lucky to be tall and slender, as is Zanna. I’m sure most would kill for a little of it. However, she’s a narcissistic exhibitionist which overshadows any of the valuable advice she might give. Also, just because she films herself eating doesn’t mean she doesn’t go to the bathroom after to throw up. She doesn’t look healthy at all. She exercises excessively and comes across as manic because of it. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure this is the right thread for you honey. This is not a Zanna fan page, that’s clear. It’s savage in its approach and most people on here are “hate watching”. She’s fair game I’m afraid. She’s unscrupulous, deceptive, self absorbed and pontificating. She will take your money without a second thought and if you think she likes you for who you are you’re delusional. If you fall for that then that’s your problem, don’t make it ours. If she or anyone else doesn’t like the criticism, then don’t smother the internet with yourself. Not everyone is going to, or needs to like her. If you actually read through this thread you will see most of the criticism comes from being silenced, blocked, censored and generally disregarded by Zanna. Can you blame them for coming on here to say what an hole she is. She’s ugly outside and inside and that’s nobody’s problem but her own.

PS: Sorry, I didn’t address the body type or appearance at all. You’re lucky to be tall and slender, as is Zanna. I’m sure most would kill for a little of it. However, she’s a narcissistic exhibitionist which overshadows any of the valuable advice she might give. Also, just because she films herself eating doesn’t mean she doesn’t go to the bathroom after to throw up. She doesn’t look healthy at all. She exercises excessively and comes across as manic because of it. It’s all smoke and mirrors.
Sorry, I’m one of her biggest critics on here but going after her appearance is low, as is implying she has an eating disorder.

Quite happy to call her a hypocrite, call out her constant flights, sales tactics, boring life or to the extent that she likes to bang on about her height but trying to rip apart someone’s appearance on the internet when they can’t help how they are built is not right.

Reactions: 9
A typical day of eating on one of her “what I eat in a day” vlogs would be something like a protein smoothie for breakfast, big bowl of veggies and pulses for lunch and something like pasta for dinner and some sort of vegan cake or ice cream. Probably quite a healthy and balanced diet but not actually very high in calories considering she most likely burns 1000 a day in the 2-3 workouts and run/long walk she does 7 days a week.

protein smoothie - 200 calories
Veggie bowl - 400 calories
Pasta with vegan cheese - 700 calories
Dessert - 400 calories

That’s obviously just a total guess but only eating around 1700 calories per day when she never has a rest day isn’t enough imo.

You are definitely a VIP. And a mthrfckng MVP at that too! I salute you 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think everybody has their individual limits as to what they're willing to comment on and where they think a line should be drawn. We can debate what's right and wrong for as long as we want but I think it's easier if we just agree to disagree. Post what you want and ignore what you don't agree with.

Since everyone is throwing their opinion out there, I try to stick to commenting only on things that she can change. Personally, I think any criticisms carry more weight that way. Admittedly I'm crap at phrasing things so apologies if whatever I post seems to cross a line with some people. The comments earlier I made were meant to be concern over her overtraining and looking thin rather than pure criticism of her natural body type, for example. I'd love to be tall with such long legs tbh.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, I’m one of her biggest critics on here but going after her appearance is low, as is implying she has an eating disorder.

Quite happy to call her a hypocrite, call out her constant flights, sales tactics, boring life or to the extent that she likes to bang on about her height but trying to rip apart someone’s appearance on the internet when they can’t help how they are built is not right.
Rosanna puts herself out there, almost 100% of herself as loves showing everything off.
We have every right to 'rip apart' as you call it, when we can see what this narsassist is doing, she doesn't look good, yes she does look anorexic, I personally think she has issues with food.

With so much mental health around, something Rosanna and her side kick Steph 🤮 bang on about, the message she portrays is not a good one. From someone who doesn't make 5" 4, I would love to be taller, but the image she portrays is not realistic, her 'fans' will hang onto her every word when in fact they are her customers making her money, she doesn't give a dam about any of them as long as they buy into her brand. Selling overpriced granola, swimwear, hikes, walks, etc.

She is more than happy to rinse people of their money, so we are more than happy to call her out for her lies and deciet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rosanna puts herself out there, almost 100% of herself as loves showing everything off.
We have every right to 'rip apart' as you call it, when we can see what this narsassist is doing, she doesn't look good, yes she does look anorexic, I personally think she has issues with food.

With so much mental health around, something Rosanna and her side kick Steph 🤮 bang on about, the message she portrays is not a good one. From someone who doesn't make 5" 4, I would love to be taller, but the image she portrays is not realistic, her 'fans' will hang onto her every word when in fact they are her customers making her money, she doesn't give a dam about any of them as long as they buy into her brand. Selling overpriced granola, swimwear, hikes, walks, etc.

She is more than happy to rinse people of their money, so we are more than happy to call her out for her lies and deciet.
And that’s fine to call her out on her lies and deceit which is what sites like Tattle should be for.

Criticising her teeth, her hair, her thigh gap, floating the idea that she must be bulimic and or anorexic is going too far and goes into trolling territory and discredits the site, whose whole purpose is to call out these “influencers” for their bad business practices. People have extremely complex relationships with their appearances, heck, we have all basically admitted in the last few posts that we would like to be taller! Put it to one side and focus on her hypocrisy. Looking objectively, she doesn’t ever say anything like, oh if you want to look like me then you should be exercising this much. If people want to torture themselves they’re not 6ft, then fine but it is an utter waste of time!

And that’s fine to call her out on her lies and deceit which is what sites like Tattle should be for.

Criticising her teeth, her hair, her thigh gap, floating the idea that she must be bulimic and or anorexic is going too far and goes into trolling territory and discredits the site, whose whole purpose is to call out these “influencers” for their bad business practices. People have extremely complex relationships with their appearances, heck, we have all basically admitted in the last few posts that we would like to be taller! Put it to one side and focus on her hypocrisy. Looking objectively, she doesn’t ever say anything like, oh if you want to look like me then you should be exercising this much. If people want to torture themselves they’re not 6ft, then fine but it is an utter waste of time!
Yes, thanks for that chastisement, though I’m not sure it’s needed, we’re all adults on here and are entitled to our opinions. Also, if it pleases people to comment on her appearance let them do so. This isn’t the place to pass judgement on the poster. We live in, at the moment in any case, a society where free speech is still allowed. If we start censoring each other that’s how wars start. If there’s something you don’t like then pass on it, you don’t have to point out how “bad” we are for taking pleasure in commenting on here however we damned like. Having said this, you too have voiced your opinions which is great. I’ve read your comments thoroughly and taken on board what you’ve said, but ultimately, still don’t care! How about you just comment on Zanna without telling us all how we should behave. Just some friendly advice.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the couple q&a with ant on YouTube. She is not relatable at all, the way she kept talking about how they are now a “normal couple” because they watch Netflix. Also ant had an opportunity to move to New York last year but didn’t because zanna didn’t want to leave London at that particular time. Zanna basically said they only way they can move country is if any leaves his job and works for her. Even though he has the opportunity to move to New York, Singapore or Sydney. Also she didn’t know that ant grandparents are Chinese?? You been with the guy for over 4 years and you don’t know anything about the guy grandparents. When he mentioned it she was like “oh I didn’t know that”. I’m sorry but I’ve been with my husband for a year and half and I know his heritage of his great grandparents. Am I the only one that thinks that their relationship is quite odd?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen the couple q&a with ant on YouTube. She is not relatable at all, the way she kept talking about how they are now a “normal couple” because they watch Netflix. Also ant had an opportunity to move to New York last year but didn’t because zanna didn’t want to leave London at that particular time. Zanna basically said they only way they can move country is if any leaves his job and works for her. Even though he has the opportunity to move to New York, Singapore or Sydney. Also she didn’t know that ant grandparents are Chinese?? You been with the guy for over 4 years and you don’t know anything about the guy grandparents. When he mentioned it she was like “oh I didn’t know that”. I’m sorry but I’ve been with my husband for a year and half and I know his heritage of his great grandparents. Am I the only one that thinks that their relationship is quite odd?
I agree with everything you've said.

I didn't watch the whole video but I also didn't understand why she yelled out "that's the most pointless announcement!" when Ant said he'd use that 2 min speech to tell everyone to try to be happy with what they've got and to change things if they're not happy. It's probably a message that many people need. He then explained it and she was laughing at him, giving sarcastic remarks etc. Hers was the usual hypocritical message of "save the planet! eat less animals! save the coral reefs!" and, while I agree with what she's saying in principle, somehow she always makes it seem super preachy and patronising.

• Sick
The oat milk story this morning - she constantly tags brands so they notice her posts and reach out to her, why? Why is she doing her networking in front of her audience? Why not contact the brand directly so your followers don’t have to see you beg for free stuff?

Also she’s copying Hazel @thefoodmedic again! Hazel posted a story yesterday about nut butter stuffed dates as snack and lo and behold zanna has done the exact same this morning!

• Angry

I didn't watch the whole video but I also didn't understand why she yelled out "that's the most pointless announcement!" when Ant said he'd use that 2 min speech to tell everyone to try to be happy with what they've got and to change things if they're not happy. It's probably a message that many people need. He then explained it and she was laughing at him, giving sarcastic remarks etc. Hers was the usual hypocritical message of "save the planet! eat less animals! save the coral reefs!" and, while I agree with what she's saying in principle, somehow she always makes it seem super preachy and patronising.
oh for sure. She is always thinks she better than him and come across so rude. She thinks because traveled to over 50 countries she knows it all when she just come across patronising. I would never act like that towards someone I love. Hope ant sees her for what she truly is and gets to move to another country.

Reactions: 8

I switched off at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh for sure. She is always thinks she better than him and come across so rude. She thinks because traveled to over 50 countries she knows it all when she just come across patronising. I would never act like that towards someone I love. Hope ant sees her for what she truly is and gets to move to another country.
She thinks she's better than everyone, has such a sense of self importance.
It's no wonder 🐜 family don't seem to have much to do with her, they must not be happy if she is holding him back career wise?

She comes across as soooo needy, and very wanting. She draps herself over 🐜 constantly, I think it's all a sign of insecurity.

She really is an odd one 😕

• Sick
I've been pondering whether to comment on here for a while but I finally feel ready to share my opinion.
I've followed Zanna on and off for many years (no longer following) and I've just found her less and less relatable. Her lifestyle is unachievable for your average Joe, her "job" (I use that term loosely) basically involves her getting paid lots of money to have nice things and experiences which she then flaunts on camera, she's incredible preachy, and she's not open to any form of constructive conversation because people with opinions that aren't the same as hers are instantly labelled as "trolls". In the past I've wanted to comment or message my opinion, to open up a conversation and challenge her ideas in a positive way but I've hung back for fear of being demonised as a "troll". This prevents her from engaging with anyone that could give her fresh ideas or opinions that could move her content forwards in a positive way. As a result of this her platforms have just become incredibly self indulgent and "my way or the high way".

I've just watched her Q&A with Ant and she just spends the whole video talking over him, looking at herself in the reflection of the camera, messing with her hair, laughing at his opinions and constantly bringing the focus back to herself. She also comes across as quite goofy and odd on camera and I don't think that side of her career really suits her! The way she begs for likes on her Insta photos and asks for comments on her travel photos because she's had such a "hard working" holiday is really quite horrendous, second only to her very expensive products that no one can afford! If it wasn't so awful it would be funny! 🤦

If you're reading this Zanna, use lockdown to think about how to make yourself more relatable and allow people to engage with your content without demonising everyone who has a conflicting opinion as a nasty troll, because we're not! When hundreds of people are dying every day it's really hard to watch your privileged life and care about your repetitive home workouts, how many countries you've visited, how little TV you watch (🤦), how to make vegan recipes with ridiculously overpriced ingredients, or even your basic TikTok "content" which I didn't realise was a "job"... You learn something new everyday hey?! You are so far removed from normal life and if you carry on, less and less people will be able to relate to you 🤷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Criticising her teeth, her hair, her thigh gap, floating the idea that she must be bulimic and or anorexic is going too far and goes into to flaunt their image and act desperate ON TOP of being a pretty shoddy human ..then kinda gonna happen.
The oat milk story this morning - she constantly tags brands so they notice her posts and reach out to her, why? Why is she doing her networking in front of her audience? Why not contact the brand directly so your followers don’t have to see you beg for free stuff?

Also she’s copying Hazel @thefoodmedic again! Hazel posted a story yesterday about nut butter stuffed dates as snack and lo and behold zanna has done the exact same this morning!
Neither are anything original. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.