Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video with their ****** singalong is an embarrassment. How much more basic witch can you get?!
I find it too embarrassing to watch!

Just a heads up though - the term you've used to describe their singalong is quite an offensive one (in the UK at least).

Reactions: 1
I find it too embarrassing to watch!

Just a heads up though - the term you've used to describe their singalong is quite an offensive one (in the UK at least).
This thread is not in the least bit inoffensive. It’s the nature of the territory. ****** is quite kind in comparison 😂

• Heart
Yeah not sure any of us are in the right place to be worrying about phrases like that 😂 liking Zanna’s latest post. She’s such a passive aggressive biatch using the heart smiley emojis after all her posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen this on her Twitter, I thought she said that she never worked as a speech therapist, only graduated with qualifications for one?

Lying again Rosanna
Yeah don’t think she’s ever actually worked as one/anything. This article clarifies it. She basically went on a gap yah and decided to move to London and become a travel blogger.

• Angry
I guess it’s the only thing of use/intelligence she has in her life so likes to bring it up a lot and exaggerate it. She’s pretty mediocre in everything she does other than charging people a f*ckload to travel with her... also super annoying one of those articles says when she moved to London she got spotted and signed by a model agency. I guess if you’re that tall you can have a face like a horse and it’s ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thing with Zanna is she actually believes her own lies. She’s a typical narcissist. They only have two ways of looking at things, they are 100% correct or the victim of other people’s faults. In my experience, because their thought processes are off, they lie and forget that they’ve lied because in their mind everything they say is true, except for the next time they embellish their lives, they’ve forgotten the original truth. They literally are fucked up people. They say anything to make themselves look better than anyone, like the lie about not watching TV. In her mind she’s too highbrow for it, until of course she posts stories about binge watching TV, then we all witness what a delusional witch she is. It’s fascinating viewing. I bet Freud would have loved her 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She’ll be counting clinic hours which were part of her degree as a job so pad out the list.

Reactions: 6
I just love how whilst trying to say happy birthday to her best mate she’s managed to get a photo of her in a hospital gown having ‘almost died’!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just love how whilst trying to say happy birthday to her best mate she’s managed to get a photo of her in a hospital gown having ‘almost died’!
😲 😲 No way, did she almost die!! 😲 😲 😲

Wonder why she never mentions that, 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll be counting clinic hours which were part of her degree as a job so pad out the list.
This is what it is, I went to same uni and worked with people who did the same degree as Zanna, they had clinic hours in hospitals so she’s counting that as a job 😂

Just seen this on her Twitter, I thought she said that she never worked as a speech therapist, only graduated with qualifications for one?

Lying again Rosanna
She never, maybe thinks being a trainee makes her one. They do placements but she left as soon as she finished and never worked as one.

Well she asked which series was better for Ant to watch You or Stranger Things, she has already watched it. So she does watch TV

Reactions: 2
Nice little quiz all about Zanna on her stories this afternoon. The irony of having the David Attenborough question directly after the one which seems to be a humble brag about just how many countries she's been to.

I'm sure David would be proud 👏👏

For reference, according to this Agoda article, the average Brit has travelled to 12 countries. I'm not even bitter about the travelling, it's the eco queen message she portrays alongside it that does my head in.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Nice little quiz all about Zanna on her stories this afternoon. The irony of having the David Attenborough question directly after the one which seems to be a humble brag about just how many countries she's been to.

I'm sure David would be proud 👏👏

For reference, according to this Agoda article, the average Brit has travelled to 12 countries. I'm not even bitter about the travelling, it's the eco queen message she portrays alongside it that does my head in.
She looks so old, malnourished in the second photo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.