Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have one Instagram account I can watch her on but if I had more I’d ask “Zanna, if it was a great collaboration paying vast amounts of money, would you put your clothes on if the post/story called for it.” What the actual duck though. She’s all about sustainability but I bet they have the heat on so much in their flat it must be tropical. It’s actually chilly in London today, I’m here and wouldn’t dream of prancing around in my bra all day. She’s just a bleeping exhibitionist who is up her own arse. TWUNT!
She uses her body to sell, bit like a prostitute, she proved that when she done the Guardian bit, her top was so tight and her boobs pushed up as far as possible, it didn't go un noticed, many called her out on it, 🤮 she is such an exhibitionist, I guess the lack of true friends makes you act like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She uses her body to sell, bit like a prostitute, she proved that when she done the Guardian bit, her top was so tight and her boobs pushed up as far as possible, it didn't go un noticed, many called her out on it, 🤮 she is such an exhibitionist, I guess the lack of true friends makes you act like a twit.
Yeah, she’s got her jugs out again advertising granola 🙄 Cheap!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yeah, she’s got her jugs out again advertising granola 🙄 Cheap!
Gotta keep those likes up, and flog her £9 shite.

I think maybe people have called her out, hope so anyway. Lazy bint, so much she could be doing to help in times like we are living through, but oh no not Rosanna, she don't give a tit about anyone else but herself, she really is waste of space.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She donated topshop cream trousers to Fleur’s eBay auction of charity. Is that honestly the best she can do?
What a lame witch. Seriously. I really hope enough people start to see her for what she is.

Banging on about how much free content she’s producing too. If you don’t want to produce it, don’t. You won’t be missed
Why does she feel like the free content she provides is some Holy Grail?! I mean ...the majority of people on social media who have something to share ...provide free content. Why does she make such a song and dance of it?! Urgh, she does my head in.

Gotta keep those likes up, and flog her £9 shite.

I think maybe people have called her out, hope so anyway. Lazy bint, so much she could be doing to help in times like we are living through, but oh no not Rosanna, she don't give a tit about anyone else but herself, she really is waste of space.
100mph doing WHAT??? Busiest time of her life...WITH WHAT??? She’s like a dog that chases it’s tail. Yes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Officially cancelled my holiday today (would have been my only long-haul trip of last three years), felt a bit upset for a while but then realised that my suffering is nowhere near to what Zanna must be experiencing. Held a minute of silence for all her lost trips, brunches, and exercise classes. RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Officially cancelled my holiday today (would have been my only long-haul trip of last three years), felt a bit upset for a while but then realised that my suffering is nowhere near to what Zanna must be experiencing. Held a minute of silence for all her lost trips, brunches, and exercise classes. RIP.
We are all suffering and we all have to handle this. It’s heart breaking and yes we know there’s always someone worse off but it’s like Zanna is stating the bleeding obvious on her posts to “sound good” or for likes. There’s never any humour or realism to her posts it’s clearly what she thinks sounds right or appropriate but she’s like a robot just trying to con people into spending money and whinging about 100mph....yes because it’s self serving Zanna! Ffs

I’m genuinely sorry for your lost holiday, it’s crap and you need to allow yourself to be upset. I’m sure Zanna will explain it better than I! Probably tell you to buy some £9 granola and a £200 bikini and all will be ok

Reactions: 5
We are all suffering and we all have to handle this. It’s heart breaking and yes we know there’s always someone worse off but it’s like Zanna is stating the bleeding obvious on her posts to “sound good” or for likes. There’s never any humour or realism to her posts it’s clearly what she thinks sounds right or appropriate but she’s like a robot just trying to con people into spending money and whinging about 100mph....yes because it’s self serving Zanna! Ffs

I’m genuinely sorry for your lost holiday, it’s crap and you need to allow yourself to be upset. I’m sure Zanna will explain it better than I! Probably tell you to buy some £9 granola and a £200 bikini and all will be ok
Zanna is stating the bleeding obvious on her posts to “sound good” or for likes - you've just described her perfectly 👏👏

And thank you for the concern over the holiday! I'm not really that bothered (after my little 5 min drama queen sequence oops), luckily everything's refundable. Maybe I'll spend the refunded money on her overpriced swimwear so I'm adequately prepared for next time I can go away 🤣

• Haha
Why is she so persistent in the “I never watch tv” lie? It’s such a weird thing to blatantly lie about.

Also, she’s had to cancel four holidays (“business trips”... sure) in the next three months, all of which were, of course, long-haul. How the hell does she claim to care about the environment at all? I’m fully of the opinion that nobody can be perfect when it comes to sustainability, but no amount of oat milk instead of cows milk is going to make up for that. Also said the trips were significant income hit as if we should pity her. I think I’ll save my pity for those who are actually struggling to afford to live right now.

Attachments

Why is she so persistent in the “I never watch tv” lie? It’s such a weird thing to blatantly lie about.

Also, she’s had to cancel four holidays (“business trips”... sure) in the next three months, all of which were, of course, long-haul. How the hell does she claim to care about the environment at all? I’m fully of the opinion that nobody can be perfect when it comes to sustainability, but no amount of oat milk instead of cows milk is going to make up for that. Also said the trips were significant income hit as if we should pity her. I think I’ll save my pity for those who are actually struggling to afford to live right now.
Why is a California road trip with Ant a work trip? Fgs they already went to New Zealand for 3 weeks!

Reactions: 3

Bore off Zanna WE HAVE ALL TAKEN A FINANCIAL HIT stop whinging everyday, have a f***ing day off

Why is a California road trip with Ant a work trip? Fgs they already went to New Zealand for 3 weeks!
What does Ant do?

I particularly liked the California road trip “I’m taking Ant on”, no doubt in his baby stroller. She sounds like she’s doing him a bleeping favour. God, I hate this twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she still a Visit California ambassador or whatever she was? She's been so many times already. She was probably going to spend 10 mins copy-pasting other people's travel guides once she got back to the UK and that was enough to call it work :rolleyes:

What does Ant do?
He works in finance, I think as a foreign exchange trader. We never get told because Zanna seems to take pride in not knowing what his super complicated job involves, even though it's really not that complicated.

I particularly liked the California road trip “I’m taking Ant on”, no doubt in his baby stroller. She sounds like she’s doing him a bleeping favour. God, I hate this twit!
They seem to have a really weird relationship, she really does treat him like a baby I swear. I never understood why she constantly refers to him as Antony Maule in her stories either?

Is she still a Visit California ambassador or whatever she was? She's been so many times already. She was probably going to spend 10 mins copy-pasting other people's travel guides once she got back to the UK and that was enough to call it work :rolleyes:

He works in finance, I think as a foreign exchange trader. We never get told because Zanna seems to take pride in not knowing what his super complicated job involves, even though it's really not that complicated.

They seem to have a really weird relationship, she really does treat him like a baby I swear. I never understood why she constantly refers to him as Antony Maule in her stories either?
Hate the way she wraps her arm around his neck and practically rubs him on the head, whilst shoving a phone in his face, it’s so patronising!

Just clocked that NHS auction she donated those trousers to, they have the condition listed as new so blatantly just something she bought and never wore! So many other bloggers donated designer stuff, we know she has it but it shows so much about her that she can’t bear to give any of it away yet will drop thousands on a business class flight. She is so mean.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I love how she’s wishing Steph a happy birthday and still making it all about herself 🙄
157D12EE-027F-43CF-802A-8ADCD690B220.jpeg
Wins narc worst friend prize 2020. Hideous! Shame she didn’t get “thrown out a plane” without a parachute 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My cousin got blocked for telling her it was disgusting they were singing along to R Kellys track, serial rapist on her latest post

This witch is vile

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
My cousin got blocked for telling her it was disgusting they were singing along to R Kellys track, serial rapist on her latest post

This witch is vile
I'm not even surprised. She blocks everyone who doesn't lavish praise on her.

I can't quite place it but there's something about her in that video which gives off this "I'm a massive witch" vibe. I'm not a fan of Steph but she looks really nice and normal (? sorry, brain's not working properly so can't think of any better words!) in the video compared to Zanna. Also, those extensions are awful. Her personality's still awful but at least now her hair is actually much nicer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.