Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She copies and pastes those guides, she puts in places she has never visited. She steals other peoples work and passes it as her own
She has been doing this for years! She once claimed to be a PT and would just copy and paste guides from the internet

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
In today’s video with Ant 🐜 he looks like he’s had a haircut.
How’s that lockdown going then? Hmmmm.

Reactions: 1
In today’s video with Ant 🐜 he looks like he’s had a haircut.
How’s that lockdown going then? Hmmmm.
In her insta stories she showed how she was cutting his hair.
As a side note they did it in the middle of a carpeted room instead of in the bathroom or something like normal people. Must be nice having all those little hairs embedded into the carpet.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
In her insta stories she showed how she was cutting his hair.
As a side note they did it in the middle of a carpeted room instead of in the bathroom or something like normal people. Must be nice having all those little hairs embedded into the carpet.
aaah, I missed that one. Some days I just skip all the stories as she is so dull.

she’s looking so skinny lately. Her exercise obsession is too much.

Reactions: 3
She’s not a dancer is she?! So stiff and awkward. I’ve said it in another thread, I do wish people would duck off with the Tik Toks....they’re tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont understand these influencer all jumping on tik tok, it isnt parr of their brand, just shows they jump on anything to be relevant

Her coffee thought: we rise by lifting others

What utter bullshit that is coming from her.

• Haha
I think it’s because Tally, Vic and Steph have TicToc accounts and do dance routines, but they are trained dancers.

But... she doesn’t watch TV?!
She probably connects well to Carole Baskins extremely well. I'm sure Zanna considers herself as misunderstood - just like Carole wasn't using her tigers to profit off of people but to save the animals, Zanna is not destroying the environment by taking 2 long haul flights each month, but she's doing it to spread awareness of the beautiful places we need to save! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg that video is sooo cringey. She’s a grown woman!! Wtf is that. Also I think she said she wasn’t going to watch Tiger King because it showed animal cruelty, then watched it anyway, and is now making lame teenage dance routines for it. Anything to jump on a bandwagon eh Zanna!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why's she advertising a HP laptop when she's always on her MacBook in every video/vlog/story she posts?

Yeah, as a previous poster mentioned, they parted ways a little while ago. Nothing was said about whether they dropped her or why they're no longer working together. I'd guess that it wasn't a very amicable split given that she's never wearing their stuff anymore and the slightly weird tone of her instagram announcement post.

Can I make a request to everyone that if you're linking her instagram could you please provide a screenshot because most of us have been blocked and can't see her posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can I make a request to everyone that if you're linking her instagram could you please provide a screenshot because most of us have been blocked and can't see her posts!
Sorry, assumed everyone could click the link and see the post online without logging into insta! I'm also blocked and it worked for me so I didn't realise. Screenshot attached now if anyone's still looking :)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I only have one Instagram account I can watch her on but if I had more I’d ask “Zanna, if it was a great collaboration paying vast amounts of money, would you put your clothes on if the post/story called for it.” What the actual duck though. She’s all about sustainability but I bet they have the heat on so much in their flat it must be tropical. It’s actually chilly in London today, I’m here and wouldn’t dream of prancing around in my bra all day. She’s just a bleeping exhibitionist who is up her own arse. TWUNT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.