Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s finally uploaded the video showing her making her coffee 😂😂😂 on YouTube. The video itself is yet another exercise in, look how productive I am, I’m so great, look how much I get done before 930am 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Am I the only that thinks she has a deep voice one on her YT videos? Its not the same voice she puts on on instagram

Reactions: 3
She’s finally uploaded the video showing her making her coffee 😂😂😂 on YouTube. The video itself is yet another exercise in, look how productive I am, I’m so great, look how much I get done before 930am 🤦‍♀️
For anyone who doesn't like coffee, I'll film my tea making tutorial this afternoon and upload first thing tomorrow. I know, you're all welcome 😘😘

Also, just went to have a look at the video (some major procrastination going on today) and found it pretty funny that the ad playing before the video started was an Adidas one. But yes, it's another massive brag from her. She seems obsessed with telling us all how organised and productive she is, it's really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
witch blocked me after I left a comment on the Guardian post. And how bleeping disgusting they are eating their dinner off bins!! Resting their plates on bins. Gross just like her

• Haha
witch blocked me after I left a comment on the Guardian post. And how bleeping disgusting they are eating their dinner off bins!! Resting their plates on bins. Gross just like her
Haha, most of us have been blocked, I've been blocked on two accounts, but still have a 3rd 😂 😂.
The way she blocks so easily most of her followers will be brought ones soon. Another thing that is so wrong about Instagram, being able to buy followers, and they not being made obvious to anyone looking 😡

• Haha
I could write hundreds of things about this odious creature on here (trust me I know her!) but I really am blown away by her behaviour during this global pandemic. She has piped up today about the need to stay at home etc etc when yesterday she had no shame in posting the fact that she drove to Richmond Park (it’s a 15 minute drive from where she lives) and happily wondered around. She keeps showing herself walking along the street stroking other people’s cats?! What the hell does she think she is doing! STOP TOUCHING OTHER PEOPLES PETS! Her behaviour has gone from immoral and crass to dangerously unaware. She is leaving the house several times a day. We are now likely to be heading to no outdoor activity because of people like her, she will be ok as maybe her content might have some relevance if people do (what can only be described as reckless and uneducated) work outs. The piece on the guardian Instagram just shows how ill equipped in her own field she is. She is constantly getting free food sent to her and gives nothing to the people who are actually in need. Her truly grotesque personality is really showing itself and she is pushing people to come out of the woodwork and reveal things she really won’t want to be made public! She is the epitome of everything that is wrong with this mass generation of ‘bloggers’. Dangerous, unhealthy, disordered liars.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh and also to end speculation, YES, the vast majority of her followers are purchased. Also she has a blocked list of accounts that would blow your minds. I’m not talking hundreds I’m talking thousands!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh and also to end speculation, YES, the vast majority of her followers are purchased. Also she has a blocked list of accounts that would blow your minds. I’m not talking hundreds I’m talking thousands!
Oh pleeeeeease, tell us more!! 😂

• Haha
I could write hundreds of things about this odious creature on here (trust me I know her!) but I really am blown away by her behaviour during this global pandemic. She has piped up today about the need to stay at home etc etc when yesterday she had no shame in posting the fact that she drove to Richmond Park (it’s a 15 minute drive from where she lives) and happily wondered around. She keeps showing herself walking along the street stroking other people’s cats?! What the hell does she think she is doing! STOP TOUCHING OTHER PEOPLES PETS! Her behaviour has gone from immoral and crass to dangerously unaware. She is leaving the house several times a day. We are now likely to be heading to no outdoor activity because of people like her, she will be ok as maybe her content might have some relevance if people do (what can only be described as reckless and uneducated) work outs. The piece on the guardian Instagram just shows how ill equipped in her own field she is. She is constantly getting free food sent to her and gives nothing to the people who are actually in need. Her truly grotesque personality is really showing itself and she is pushing people to come out of the woodwork and reveal things she really won’t want to be made public! She is the epitome of everything that is wrong with this mass generation of ‘bloggers’. Dangerous, unhealthy, disordered liars.
sharing is caring 🤣

• Haha
So Zanna’s done a post on ways we can help out at the moment. She’s also suggested we share this post of hers so we help as many people as possible, definitely not because she wants to promote herself and boost her own account :rolleyes:

The post itself is, as usual, the pinnacle of hypocrisy. I can’t imagine Zanna ever helping out her neighbours, she hasn’t taken part in the Olio cook for kids campaign, has she ever given blood? She tells us to buy from small businesses but is more than happy to grab all the gifted items she can from these companies, without paying for a thing. We should all donate to our local food banks, but she’s free to accept a tonne of free food. And finally, we all need to stay home so that there’s nobody around to disturb her on her 3 daily walks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Zanna’s done a post on ways we can help out at the moment. She’s also suggested we share this post of hers so we help as many people as possible, definitely not because she wants to promote herself and boost her own account :rolleyes:

The post itself is, as usual, the pinnacle of hypocrisy. I can’t imagine Zanna ever helping out her neighbours, she hasn’t taken part in the Olio cook for kids campaign, has she ever given blood? She tells us to buy from small businesses but is more than happy to grab all the gifted items she can from these companies, without paying for a thing. We should all donate to our local food banks, but she’s free to accept a tonne of free food. And finally, we all need to stay home so that there’s nobody around to disturb her on her 3 daily walks.
My thoughts exactly. She has a nerve to take freebies whilst telling the rest of us to buy it so she can also get the commission from an affiliate link. She’s out several times a day whilst the rest of us are advised to stay home. She is the ultimate hypocrite. I just wish everyone else would just catch on to her.

Reactions: 6
Tell us all!!!!!

• Haha
thank you for confirming this - I realise I live near to her based on the gyms she attends and the station she normally uses and was so confused how she was managing to walk to all these different parks.

She also made a comment the other day about discovering outdoor spaces in the local area (can’t remember her exact wording) as though the existence of Richmond Park is somehow a secret she’s kind enough to let us in on - it’s Richmond Park?!! It’s hardly hidden away??

thank you for confirming this - I realise I live near to her based on the gyms she attends and the station she normally uses and was so confused how she was managing to walk to all these different parks.

She also made a comment the other day about discovering outdoor spaces in the local area (can’t remember her exact wording) as though the existence of Richmond Park is somehow a secret she’s kind enough to let us in on - it’s Richmond Park?!! It’s hardly hidden away??

I thought the same thing. It's one of the most well known parks in London?! And I thought everyone knew it had deer.... They're always there and they're not bothered by humans since they're always there so her making some comment about how they're returned or whatever was bullshit too

This is someone who prefer picking up rubbish at a beach than to explore the UK. She doesnt know tit about London as she is never here

Zanna is like one big wart that just not only refuses to go away, instead grows... bigger and bigger and bigger by the day.
I managed to get rid of mine when I was a kid through homepathy, I wonder what it'll take to get rid of warts like Zanna?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.