Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she still introduce herself as a PT when she doesnt worl as a PT anymore?

She always thinks ppl r gonna kiss her skinny bony ass, its about time she faces backlash, she cant handle in so of course she puts it on her stories so her fanclub can go and tell her shes amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not advocating for people to destroy her appearance like they have on the Guardian post, but it’s fairly entertaining to see the difference in comments between their post and her own posts. Can’t delete those comments now can you Zanna?
No, she can’t but it would appear the Guardian can as I can’t see many negative comments. Zanna probably requested they be deleted. What the duck happened to free speech. The bleeping left wing Guardian is just a tit show. The usual censorship if it doesn’t meet your ideology! So sick of the media 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like leaving the Guardian a comment asking why they censor free speech. bleeping disgusting! There have been a couple of good ones posted but it’s obvious many more have been deleted ....

UPDATE: Already deleted. How predictable! Pathetic.
The comment regarding the NHS worker was mine 😂 I’ve reposted it, and so far it’s still up...

Update: scratch that, it’s gone🤦🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
The comment regarding the NHS worker was mine 😂 I’ve reposted it, and so far it’s still up...

Update: scratch that, it’s gone🤦🏼‍♂️
Unbelievable. It’s so bad. No free speech exists where the Guardian is concerned. They call themselves a legitimate news forum but clearly only one sided news. Totally corrupt!

Reactions: 4
No, she can’t but it would appear the Guardian can as I can’t see many negative comments. Zanna probably requested they be deleted. What the duck happened to free speech. The bleeping left wing Guardian is just a tit show. The usual censorship if it doesn’t meet your ideology! So sick of the media 🤮
I came back to say the exact same thing! At present 19:07 bst, I see very tame comments. Please.

She probably did as the only comment she replied to was one about fake tits. They did look pushed up so not surprised someone suggested so. But whatever.

I feel like leaving the Guardian a comment asking why they censor free speech. bleeping disgusting! There have been a couple of good ones posted but it’s obvious many more have been deleted ....

UPDATE: Already deleted. How predictable! Pathetic.
tit the bed! I did not see these. I repeat ...I did not see these!!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ there were some quite nasty ones about her appearance initially, some of which maybe went a bit too far, but also a lot of valid concerns about Zanna which did not involve her looks. It’s ridiculous the lengths they go to in order to avoid any kind of negativity in their lives.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Think we should all copy and paste those delated comments back onto their post? See if they all dissappear a second time 😂

• Haha
witch is appalled by how ppl treat animals but forgets how to treats others, youre a bleeping horrible human being Rosanna, so STFU. Has no respect for medics like that Nurse during this time but worried about how ppl treat animals. bleeping hypocrite. Has all the time.in the world but no volunteering anywhere but jumps on a plane to pick rubbish off a beach, she doesnt give a tit about humans

Don’t feel bad about your comment being deleted. The publication will note how much back lash she received and won’t ask her back. Slowly but surely we will win ..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now on Instagram she is comparing the crisis the entire world is currently in to her recovery from bowel surgery...
Come on World!!! If Zanny can get over that then we can do this too! Maybe just try a little harder?

The only reason she survived is that we are incredibly fortunate to have skilled medical professionals who devote their lives to caring for people, with no 'likes' freebies or gifted press trips in reward. .. The same people who are doing the same right now whilst some of us are in the incredibly privileged position of getting to stay at home and ride it out....oh yes and clean our houses whilst we're at it.

Her narcissism knows no bounds

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Now on Instagram she is comparing the crisis the entire world is currently in to her recovery from bowel surgery...
Come on World!!! If Zanny can get over that then we can do this too! Maybe just try a little harder?

The only reason she survived is that we are incredibly fortunate to have skilled medical professionals who devote their lives to caring for people, with no 'likes' freebies or gifted press trips in reward. .. The same people who are doing the same right now whilst some of us are in the incredibly privileged position of getting to stay at home and ride it out....oh yes and clean our houses whilst we're at it.

Her narcissism knows no bounds
Dont forget she had to tell us that in her underwear. Yuck!

• Sick
Did anybody know she had surgery and SURVIVED it?? 😂😂 lmao she’s actually unreal.
she also survived staying at home in her London apartment, seeing private doctors and eating organic over priced food. Must have been real tough babes. My heart bleeds for you.
NARRT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anybody know she had surgery and SURVIVED it?? 😂😂 lmao she’s actually unreal.
she also survived staying at home in her London apartment, seeing private doctors and eating organic over priced food. Must have been real tough babes. My heart bleeds for you.
NARRT
Dont forget the scar massage therapy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.