Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont forget she had to tell us that in her underwear. Yuck!
Like her excersise yesterday on Guardian page. She wore the tightest bra possible that pushed her boobs up as much as possible, she has no boobs we know that, but oh boy did she try hard yesterday to show them off. She got slated for it by many,

Such a bleeping narsassist tart is Rosanna. So far up her own arse she must stink of 💩.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anybody know she had surgery and SURVIVED it?? 😂😂 lmao she’s actually unreal.
she also survived staying at home in her London apartment, seeing private doctors and eating organic over priced food. Must have been real tough babes. My heart bleeds for you.
NARRT
Did she? I’m not sure she’s ever mentioned that....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure this is a dig at the people on here or the negative comments on the Guardian post...
EA958D32-FBAF-4D5A-83C0-1301CA84AA4C.jpeg

So, what I’m getting from this is if you don’t agree with Zanna, or question her activities, you are a negative person. I’d like to put the record straight here. I happen to be one of the most positive, happy people I know. My friends call me annoyingly optimistic 😂. I have had a wonderful life, happily married, mother of an incredible human being, successful business owner, well travelled. Just all around count my blessings every day. She just has no grasp on understanding what goes on. I think she thinks that anyone who contradicts her must be a miserable person who sits behind a keyboard hating on the world. No Zanna, it’s just social media parasites we don’t like. People who, at any opportunity, will make everything going on about themselves. Influencers who are willing to take financial advantage of others, even during a pandemic. People who elevate themselves beyond what is normally acceptable behaviour. It’s her sending out the negativity. She keeps focussing on her surgery, saying how strong and positive she is when in actual fact all she can do is harp on about a negative time. She just has not moved on from it at all. If anything she has become more boring than she was before, if that’s at all possible. I’m a very happy hate watcher thank you. “Hate-watching: the activity of watching for the sake of the enjoyment derived from mocking or criticizing it.” She’s such a prime example and provides so much fodder for just that. For that, I thank her 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ARRHHHHH when will she stop. Other people are sharing links to food companies offering free meals to the NHS or food bank donations. She’s done a GIFTED post about one of the most expensive vegan places in SW London. She just doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body. Why on earth does she need free food at a time like this?!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
ARRHHHHH when will she stop. Other people are sharing links to food companies offering free meals to the NHS or food bank donations. She’s done a GIFTED post about one of the most expensive vegan places in SW London. She just doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body. Why on earth does she need free food at a time like this?!
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again - SHE’S REPULSIVE!!

Reactions: 4
She wasnt a happy person throughout her stomach incident. Every sign of discomfort and she was running to the hospital. She was there everyday of she wasnt at her GP which she has said.

Shes really sad if thats all goes got to offer. Ppl r starving. Ppl r trynna figure out how to feed kids who rely on their lunches at school and this witch is happy beating her bp for running which shows how obsessed she is with exercise. Shes a bleeping loser and Im glad ppl r seeinf her ugly gum face for what she is

She must be really quite unhappy deep down, what does she really have,?

Doesn't seem to have many friends.
Never seems to have much to do with her brother.
🐜 's family don't seem to want anything to do with her(can't blame them)
Has no compassion for others,
Only has 5 interests, excersising, travel, herself, herself & herself.

She can't travel, can't go out for food, with that taken away it's one very sad & lonely life she has.

She has nothing in her life, at times like this Rosanna, all your money and' stuff' means nothing, when it boils down you have sweet FA in your sorry life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure on the exact rules so I may be way off here (please correct me if you know better!) but shouldn’t she be declaring ad/gifted on her most recent stories? In one story she mentions it but it’s not written on the screen anywhere and tbh I never watch her stories with sound as her stupid voices annoy me. The other story not even mentioned but clearly it’s been sent for free. Also seems a bit suspect that she’s tagged the PB brand in her feed post.

Any food brand that’s actively gifting to these influencers at the moment is going straight on my “do not ever buy from these bastards” list.

Also guys, little update as I know you’ll all be struggling without it - the coffee tutorial is coming this weekend! Thank god for that, I’ve spent the last 2 decades of my life unable to make basic coffee and I’m so happy that Zanna is finally teaching me this out of the goodness of her heart!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure on the exact rules so I may be way off here (please correct me if you know better!) but shouldn’t she be declaring ad/gifted on her most recent stories? In one story she mentions it but it’s not written on the screen anywhere and tbh I never watch her stories with sound as her stupid voices annoy me. The other story not even mentioned but clearly it’s been sent for free. Also seems a bit suspect that she’s tagged the PB brand in her feed post.

Any food brand that’s actively gifting to these influencers at the moment is going straight on my “do not ever buy from these bastards” list.

Also guys, little update as I know you’ll all be struggling without it - the coffee tutorial is coming this weekend! Thank god for that, I’ve spent the last 2 decades of my life unable to make basic coffee and I’m so happy that Zanna is finally teaching me this out of the goodness of her heart!!
If you feel she’s being underhand in her advertising standards you can complete a quick form on the ASA website to tell them how you feel it’s deceptive.
Link: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Easy easy. If enough of us keep complaining about these bastards, it will finally have an effect 👍😘

Support a small local business guys...!
Like you did Rosanna? If YOU wanted to support them, you’d have said ‘no, I’ll pay you, I won’t accept it as a free gift’ But alas, you didn’t! Greedy witch.
Figured it out...her smile is like those possessed people in that film Truth or Dare on Netflix where their smiles turn up weirdly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you feel she’s being underhand in her advertising standards you can complete a quick form on the ASA website to tell them how you feel it’s deceptive.
Link: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Easy easy. If enough of us keep complaining about these bastards, it will finally have an effect 👍😘
Thanks for the heads up! I just made a report but I'm not expecting much, given that every time I've submitted something previously, they've come back with the generic "we'll tell her agent" response and nothing gets done. Maybe this time will be different, fingers crossed

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the heads up! I just made a report but I'm not expecting much, given that every time I've submitted something previously, they've come back with the generic "we'll tell her agent" response and nothing gets done. Maybe this time will be different, fingers crossed
Well done, I just think if they hear it enough times it’ll be like a drip drip effect. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.