Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a case of the virus in NZ, here's hoping she catches it and can't come home for months, or forever ever would be even better.

How can šŸœ get all the extra time off?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They have a case of the virus in NZ, here's hoping she catches it and can't come home for months, or forever ever would be even better.

How can šŸœ get all the extra time off?
Heā€™s not going to be staying there. Sheā€™ll just be on her own. Letā€™s hope flights all get grounded across the planet for a few weeks and she canā€™t come home!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heā€™s not going to be staying there. Sheā€™ll just be on her own. Letā€™s hope flights all get grounded across the planet for a few weeks and she canā€™t come home!
Oh OK, I haven't watched anything of the witch whilst she's been in NZ, so just thought šŸœ would be there with her.
Hope your right about the flights, hope she gets stranded for a very long time.

• Haha
Whatā€™s the betting she starts doing preachy videos about destressing, eurghhhhh duck off your life is a holiday!!

Reactions: 3
I hope Zanna is really enjoying her 50th holiday this year cause it's looking like my first foreign holiday in years going to be cancelled. šŸ™ƒ

• Sad
  • Angry
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think Iā€™ve missed the stories but why on earth would she choose to stay in NZ and self isolate rather than just come home? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s going to be able to continue to holiday as normal so whatā€™s the point? And what if our government changes our guidelines and it makes it difficult for her to come back?

She would rather be on her own in NZ doing nothing in a different time zone than around friends and family in the UK? Sheā€™s so strange. Not sure I understand the thought process

I donā€™t get it either. I doubt there will be loads of flights leaving there for a while. Itā€™s not as if sheā€™ll be able to go to the gym there or sit in cafes or get food from the supermarkets easily if they are putting the whole country on lockdown from tomorrow. She must have money to burn if sheā€™s choosing to have such a wasted holiday there for at least another 3 weeks

Reactions: 2
Cos her content is tit and is planning on loads of content in NZ now she can add ā€œstranded in NZā€ to her content

• Haha
Just saw on the news that NZ is going into strict lockdown from Sunday onwards and everyone has to self isolate for 14 days. Fun holiday sheā€™s going to have sitting in her hotel room on her own! She should have just come home with Ant

I think it's 14 day self isolation for new arrivals. Of course professional holiday maker Zanny has already been there for quite some time , so shouldn't affect her....
Why she would want to stay out there alone is beyond me though! Guess she's got nothing much worth coming back for....

Haha and now sheā€™s going back to London because surprise, the restrictions will impact on her! Why on earth would you change your travel plans during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC? Sheā€™s such a ā€œgirl bossā€ but doesnā€™t have 2 brain cells to rub together. She has created all this hard work for herself when she could have just... flown back with her boyfriend? I canā€™t stand her but Iā€™m weirdly mesmerised by how ridiculous she is

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She probably had to pay extra for the new flight when she could have just taken the flight back with Ant yesterday. I wonder if she managed to get business class seats again. Sheā€™s so ridiculous!

Guys, she has had a massive CWY and little Ant has left her to go back home
CWY?
I was blocked by the Zanster so Iā€™m laughing at hearing you guys describe her content? Why didnā€™t she fly back with Ant? Whatā€™s she on about?! šŸ˜†

I think she said CWY because zanna canā€™t pronounce her rā€™s and she did a story saying she was ā€œhaving a little cwy about not wanting to come homeā€ and how emotional she was feeling looking at the mountains šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
She has completely lost the right to complain in the future about being overworked and overwhelmed if she can just choose to spontaneously spend several extra weeks ā€˜travellingā€™ with this not impacting her work or source of income, and cost apparently not being an issue. No more laughable sped up shots of her Doing Her Emails when sheā€™s clearly got all the time in the world to choose to do what she wants.

(Not that she had that right in the first place but this takes it to an extreme)

I am so sorry for all those hard working people who have lost their holidays, but I'm soooo pleased that the flight ban might mean Rosanna misses out on more holidays, retreats, etc that she has planned, that would make me smile no end ā˜ŗ doesn't she have Peru, macu pitcu planned? Ooh I so hope it's all cancelled, šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ we'll never hear the end of it though if it is šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.