Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, are we meant to feel sorry for her that she was working until midnight editing content? She’s on a bloody holiday!

Reactions: 3
A free holiday no less!
Oh but it is a press trip and she is working, that's why she has to take 345643 flights a year, it's her job don't you know, so all's right with the world. 😡

P. S I'm sure she's picked up the odd bit of plastic as well from a beach, so that will off set the 10000's of miles she travelled to get there.

Welcome to Zanna's world. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the "tag a friend you want to explore [place] with!" posts are getting a bit dull now (as if they weren't before lol). Surely even Zanna can think of some other way to boost engagement? Perhaps not being a hypocritical narcissist and bringing out some actually decent content would be a start.

Reactions: 4
All the "tag a friend you want to explore [place] with!" posts are getting a bit dull now (as if they weren't before lol). Surely even Zanna can think of some other way to boost engagement? Perhaps not being a hypocritical narcissist and bringing out some actually decent content would be a start.
Problem is she doesn’t know how. It’s just the same old crap being regurgitated over and over again. The only new followers she gets are ones she pays for 🙄

Problem is she doesn’t know how. It’s just the same old crap being regurgitated over and over again. The only new followers she gets are ones she pays for 🙄
So true. How do the companies she works with not see through all this? I would have expected them to be more switched on regarding engagement/buying followers, but she still seems to work with some fairly well-known brands and the tourism offices for New Zealand, California etc. She's a bloody good con artist, I'll give her that.

So true. How do the companies she works with not see through all this? I would have expected them to be more switched on regarding engagement/buying followers, but she still seems to work with some fairly well-known brands and the tourism offices for New Zealand, California etc. She's a bloody good con artist, I'll give her that.
I guess we are a small minority who look beyond the smoke and mirrors these influencers put out there. So many of their followers are the same sheeple who worship the likes of Greta Thunberg. They don’t ask questions, they just follow blindly. Either these companies realise that and cash in on those morons, or are run by said morons who themselves think the sun shines out of their arses. Either way, it’s a dirty business that needs some sort of regulatory control. I’m not one for supporting a nanny state, but these charlatans are putting ideas in young heads that are totally unrealistic. And we ask ourselves why suicide rates are increasing. These kids are growing up knowing they will never achieve what they are being sold as possible. It stinks!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I guess we are a small minority who look beyond the smoke and mirrors these influencers put out there. So many of their followers are the same sheeple who worship the likes of Greta Thunberg. They don’t ask questions, they just follow blindly. Either these companies realise that and cash in on those morons, or are run by said morons who themselves think the sun shines out of their arses. Either way, it’s a dirty business that needs some sort of regulatory control. I’m not one for supporting a nanny state, but these charlatans are putting ideas in young heads that are totally unrealistic. And we ask ourselves why suicide rates are increasing. These kids are growing up knowing they will never achieve what they are being sold as possible. It stinks!
💯 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

When, if ever will this tit be regulated?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve only just come across Zanna but I can’t believe how often she flaunts her emergency surgery! As someone who’s had 3(!) emergency bowel surgeries i’m not just casually dropping it into conversation every 5 minutes.

If she really wants to be an “inspiration” then go be an ambassador for Guts UK or another similar bowel charity or something. You don’t get to call yourself an inspiration love. You’re only an inspiration if you’ve actually inspired or made a difference in someone’s life.

There’s thousands of us who have emergency bowel surgery every year and we just get on with it. I can see how she’s alienated half her audience by banging on about it so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve only just come across Zanna but I can’t believe how often she flaunts her emergency surgery! As someone who’s had 3(!) emergency bowel surgeries i’m not just casually dropping it into conversation every 5 minutes.

If she really wants to be an “inspiration” then go be an ambassador for Guts UK or another similar bowel charity or something. You don’t get to call yourself an inspiration love. You’re only an inspiration if you’ve actually inspired or made a difference in someone’s life.

There’s thousands of us who have emergency bowel surgery every year and we just get on with it. I can see how she’s alienated half her audience by banging on about it so often.
And here's me thinking that Zanny chops is the only person ever ever ever to of had this surgery, 🤦‍♀️, I'm sure she thinks she is. 😂

Unless Guts UK give out free holidays, or free vegan food, 😴 then nah she's not interested, nothing is done for free with this narsassist.

I hope your doing OK health wise, 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Catching up on some fit and fearless...

Zanna - “I only drink coffee 4/5 days a week”

What does she get out of her constant lies!!

Catching up on some fit and fearless...

Zanna - “I only drink coffee 4/5 days a week”

What does she get out of her constant lies!!
On the Vivolife take over she said she only drinks coffee once a day!! So many lies she forgets what she has said, but Tattlers don't 😂

• Haha
I was honestly expecting her to list herself as number 5 on her 5 inspirational women to follow on IWD blog post. A bit surprised she didn’t to be honest.

• Haha
I was honestly expecting her to list herself as number 5 on her 5 inspirational women to follow on IWD blog post. A bit surprised she didn’t to be honest.
She doesnt give a tit about women, its all just a trend shes following for the day, she is very jealous of other women and have never ever seen her even endorse a women of colour, whether she be black, asian, oriental, nothing, she is clueless about women in general, and i think deep down hates other women and will do anything to step on them, the way she use to be jealous of the food medic and still is, shes a vile woman that doesnt give a tit about women

• Wow
She doesnt give a tit about women, its all just a trend shes following for the day, she is very jealous of other women and have never ever seen her even endorse a women of colour, whether she be black, asian, oriental, nothing, she is clueless about women in general, and i think deep down hates other women and will do anything to step on them, the way she use to be jealous of the food medic and still is, shes a vile woman that doesnt give a tit about women
I love the food medic. That is an example of an articulate, intelligent, kind woman who supports others. What did Zanny do to show she was jealous? I’m not surprised she’s jealous. Hazel is everything Zanna wishes she was!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.