Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also supposedly worked through Me and White Supremacy in less than a week. The whole point is to do it over a month so you can really think about the lessons it has every single day and contemplate it! Doubt she spent much time thinking on the journalling part, just wants that sweet performative activism karma. The post last night proved that...

Oh and another thought. She loves to tag a brand but she's been very quiet about how she has acquired those books so quickly... Amazon Prime account for sure? Doesn't really fit with her sustainable, support local businesses aesthetic though does it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also, and way less important than previous posts obviously, but why can’t she move the bins out the background of her pictures? I've never once thought that right in front of the kitchen bin would me a good place for me to take a photo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To the people on this thread who were congratulating her on her advocacy.....ARE YOU BLIND? I did a screenshot for all you guys who are banned (thousands by now). Anyone who has a min should find the girl Rosie who called her out (and didn’t instantly get banned surprisingly) on insta and day thank you. How can she possible think what she is doing is appropriate, it’s not about learning for her as she will never learn and progress from anything! I’ve heard her make repulsively ignorant comments in real life and her online persona (which is carefully edited and still can’t cover up her ignorance) doesn’t match! She is beyond gross! View attachment 147831View attachment 147832View attachment 147833View attachment 147834View attachment 147836View attachment 147837
FYI, I liked one of these comments and am now blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s in complete denial that she isn’t at least mildly othorexic when it’s quite clear. Girl does hours of weight and HIIT workouts a day followed by 10k runs, her meals are massive but are usually veggies with very little else, so can’t be more than 2000 she’s eating a day. She uses language like ‘nourishing my body’ and ‘oh I haven’t had any greens today’ it’s classic restrictive behaviour

Reactions: 4
“Last week it didn’t feel appropriate to push sales”

thank you savour Zanna for saving it for this week 🙃

Reactions: 1
She’s in complete denial that she isn’t at least mildly othorexic when it’s quite clear. Girl does hours of weight and HIIT workouts a day followed by 10k runs, her meals are massive but are usually veggies with very little else, so can’t be more than 2000 she’s eating a day. She uses language like ‘nourishing my body’ and ‘oh I haven’t had any greens today’ it’s classic restrictive behaviour
This is spot on. I think the thing that worries me the most (aside from the excessive working out and low calorie meals) is that she congratulates herself for taking a day off working only to spend it working out / talking about taking the day off work. I’m not really sure that she realises for a lot of people this has or will result in burnout if they see this lifestyle as something to attain to.

For example, if I were to try and emulate Zannas lifestyle whilst working my normal day to day job, I’d need to wake up at 5 to be able to do a morning workout, have my breakfast, shower and make myself presentable, to log on / be in work for 8, work straight through until 5pm, then start making dinner. At what point in this day am I supposed to attempt to look after after my step-daughter or do some cleaning? I’d run myself ragged!

I can’t wait for the day she has a child because her world as it stands is going to come crashing down lol!

I can’t wait for the day she has a child because her world as it stands is going to come crashing down lol!
she’s always says she doesn’t want children. Maybe that’s why...!How would she focus all her time on herself and her social media if she had to look after another human?

———————

So why does she fly 1000s of miles to the Maldives for a bikini photo shoot when the park is just as good?
Hypocrite.

Attachments

Look at me, look at me, I've got a few books, but look at me first.
Wonder if the poster Rosie has now been blocked?

I'm still waiting for all these Instagramers who jumped on the BLM bandwagon, will have the balls to speak out about the rioting, destruction that the protesting scum have caused.

But guess not as that bandwagon hasn't arrived yet, all to scared to speak out 😡

I think saying “return to normal” is really damaging. That insinuates that educating yourself on the racial inequalities in this country isn’t “normal”.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’ll start supporting businesses owned by Black woman....like the fabulous wearewewear
An amazing inclusive swimwear company who use old fishing nets to make their product and range from sizes 4-30....with a swimsuit costing £40....which just goes to show what an absolute rip off stay wild swim is....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’ll start supporting businesses owned by Black woman....like the fabulous wearewewear
An amazing inclusive swimwear company who use old fishing nets to make their product and range from sizes 4-30....with a swimsuit costing £40....which just goes to show what an absolute rip off stay wild swim is....
Thanks for sharing that account - they look great and so good to see normal prices like you say. Z could learn a thing or two!

FYI, I liked one of these comments and am now blocked.
Wow!! Thank you so much for showing such a fab company. I’m seriously impressed with them and think I will purchase today. It also shows up SWS as such a pretentious rip off and Con. It amazes me that more people don’t question the ‘business trip’ they both took to the Maldives to take 5/10 photos for the gram.....sustainable?! OUTRAGEOUS 🤬

Reactions: 6
I’ve already ordered a few bits. The stuff just looks so much nicer and such a good price point. SWS is a massive rip off, we’re basically paying the premium for them swanning off to the Maldives 🙄

EE843B90-8830-4EFB-A084-2658426205C2.jpeg

first time sharing an image. Hope it works. Not sure if someone else’s handle is allowed... I can crop that and repost if necessary.Feeling like this post sums zanna up 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Awhh poor Zanna needs a break from her extremely difficult life.
Having some time off from social media because it’s all too much. What a shame! My heart bleeds for her.

Awhh poor Zanna needs a break from her extremely difficult life.
Having some time off from social media because it’s all too much. What a shame! My heart bleeds for her.
She’ll be back tomorrow night banging on about how she’s an emergency dental care survivor :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lmao! 😂 maybe she will add a page to her scrapbook about how she survived a global pandemic and a tooth emergency and how hard it was to manage in a London flat with every kind of luxury, freebie and gifted item you can get!
Fighting to survive by doing Waitrose and wholefoods shops and selling her £6 cereal And £70 bikinis!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I laughed out loud when I read that post.. did her dodgy veneers come loose?
I always wondered if she had veneers... I had to have some done a few years ago and even considered sending her a DM to see if she had any advice but now I realise I'd have been told off or blocked... :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.