Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered if she had veneers... I had to have some done a few years ago and even considered sending her a DM to see if she had any advice but now I realise I'd have been told off or blocked... :p
I always wondered too!

Or did she lose her natural teeth and they're dental implants? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lmao! 😂 maybe she will add a page to her scrapbook about how she survived a global pandemic and a tooth emergency and how hard it was to manage in a London flat with every kind of luxury, freebie and gifted item you can get!
Fighting to survive by doing Waitrose and wholefoods shops and selling her £6 cereal And £70 bikinis!
If only the bikinis were that cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always wondered too!

Or did she lose her natural teeth and they're dental implants? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe a brave soul should submit it as a question next time she does q&a? I don't mind as I have more than one IG account so even if I get blocked, I'd still be OK 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does any other influencer do this thing where they block people who disagree with them? I only ever see it on Zanna’s thread!

Reactions: 1
I’m just sick of their bandwagoning on every bleeping cause going. Her and Steph only share one brain cell between them so you can put money on them shadowing each other’s content. It’s mind numbing. All the BLM tit they are quoting parrot fashion like they actually give a tit. If you have always supported a cause then good on you for speaking out and being consistent, but I cannot be arsed with people either jumping on the band wagon or letting themselves be hauled along by it to project their image. They are a disgrace. I’m posting exactly the same on Steph’s.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So Zanna emerges after her dental treatment recovery and shows us a face mask she's currently obsessed with. I Google it. It's pricey. Not like "£30 pricey, will ask for it for my Bday/Xmas if boyfriend/family member really wants to treat me", no, it's £115, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS PRICEY, you see. I go back to her Stories and see a tiny "#gifted" at the bottom of the screen.
Back with a bang, eh?
zan.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So Zanna emerges after her dental treatment recovery and shows us a face mask she's currently obsessed with. I Google it. It's pricey. Not like "£30 pricey, will ask for it for my Bday/Xmas if boyfriend/family member really wants to treat me", no, it's £115, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS PRICEY, you see. I go back to her Stories and see a tiny "#gifted" at the bottom of the screen.
Back with a bang, eh?
View attachment 151384
Who is gifting her this stuff and why?! She’s meant to be a “fitness” influencer? Honestly I swear the whole concept has gone completely wrong. She’s been gifted a beauty products, kitchen products, plants, shoes, the list goes on. I don’t get who actually buys from someone who is completely all over the place!

Reactions: 5
She is such a selfish twunt, like she genuinely thinks she is worthy. They are like sugarbabies getting lavished gifts for providing a service. In this climate where retired health professionals have gone back to work, she should have volunteered her services to the stroke team, speech therapists are rare, though not glamorous enough for her. The gifting winds me up so much

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she getting the tube to her EMERGENCY dental appointment and not called an ambulance to be honest! Fair play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she wanted to promote the stay wild face masks TBH, that’s why she made a thing of travelling on the tube.

I know someone who is making masks to order and asking for a donation to local charities instead of payment. I think I know what I’d rather buy!

Reactions: 5
Who is gifting her this stuff and why?! She’s meant to be a “fitness” influencer? Honestly I swear the whole concept has gone completely wrong. She’s been gifted a beauty products, kitchen products, plants, shoes, the list goes on. I don’t get who actually buys from someone who is completely all over the place!
SPACE NK, obv! She really is a lifestyle vlogger, like 90% of vloggers/influencers out there, no-on is really sticking to their original niche.

SPACE NK, obv! She really is a lifestyle vlogger, like 90% of vloggers/influencers out there, no-on is really sticking to their original niche.
Her UK beach clean a couple of years ago was a paid partnership with Space NK

• Wow
Does any other influencer do this thing where they block people who disagree with them? I only ever see it on Zanna’s thread!
Triplet daddy and mummy aka the GREEDballys,
Healthy chef Steph, SacconeJoly, Hinch.

All have blocked me, but I have other accounts 😉

Her story “I’m addicted to my own granola” YAWN, yeah sorry love I don’t want to waste nearly £10 on something I can buy in Asda 😴 for £4

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.