Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I really dislike Zanna (as shown by this thread šŸ˜‚) but I do appreciate the content she has been sharing over the past couple of days. She is going above what most white blonde fitness influencers are doing and sharing some interesting stuff. For once she isnā€™t positioning it all about her and looking at some quite interesting angles. I wonā€™t hold my breath though til itā€™s back to bikini, bowel and baby Ant photos šŸ˜‚
Yes, the ā€˜white privilege whilst enjoying outdoors pursuitsā€™ angle is very relevant to her and a great idea to explore it.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else find her post about the email really rude? Thereā€™s no need to bash a company online after preaching be kind etc

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else find her post about the email really rude? Thereā€™s no need to bash a company online after preaching be kind etc
I find those kind of posts in general to be really unprofessional. At the end of the day, Zanna's account is a business account and I don't think it's right of her to post that kind of thing, even if the company's products are utter crap.

Even if she did want to speak out about it, there was no need to show the full text of the email complete with company and employee names. I can partly understand her frustration of a generic email with her name spelt incorrectly but naming and shaming feels very petty and unnecessary.

I think their swimwear is designed with Zanna's body in mind and doesn't work for bigger bodies, especially those with bigger bellies, you can see on the more curvy models that the designs are just not that flattering! Like the blond model they'd used for the first collection, she has slightly bigger belly but then it's always covered/obstructed by something, if not her own arm, then another model's head. She does have a bit of side boob also going on in the group photo. (Pics attached!)
I mean, yes, kudos to them for using models who are different body shapes than Zanna and Natalie but I went on Tally Rye's Insta when I first started reading this thread because someone pointed out how much different Tally's mindset is at the moment (BTW - thank you whoever it was, it's nice to see someone who is clearly fit and healthy but not stick thin, I am kind of going through my own fitness dilemmas atm so it was a godsend) and spotted a picture of Tally in stay wild swimming costume and it just does nothing for her boobs! The lower part of the costume looks ok, but I don't think they're any good for someone more busty.
Also I don't even think they're selling so many items anyways, if you go to their swimwear Instagram page, they haven't been tagged in too many pictures by their customers, popular brands get tagged in thousands of photos. They don't repost too many either but of course there would have to be something to repost in first place.
Bitching finished!
tally.png swim1.png swim2.png

Reactions: 5
I think their swimwear is designed with Zanna's body in mind and doesn't work for bigger bodies, especially those with bigger bellies, you can see on the more curvy models that the designs are just not that flattering! Like the blond model they'd used for the first collection, she has slightly bigger belly but then it's always covered/obstructed by something, if not her own arm, then another model's head. She does have a bit of side boob also going on in the group photo. (Pics attached!)
I mean, yes, kudos to them for using models who are different body shapes than Zanna and Natalie but I went on Tally Rye's Insta when I first started reading this thread because someone pointed out how much different Tally's mindset is at the moment (BTW - thank you whoever it was, it's nice to see someone who is clearly fit and healthy but not stick thin, I am kind of going through my own fitness dilemmas atm so it was a godsend) and spotted a picture of Tally in stay wild swimming costume and it just does nothing for her boobs! The lower part of the costume looks ok, but I don't think they're any good for someone more busty.
Also I don't even think they're selling so many items anyways, if you go to their swimwear Instagram page, they haven't been tagged in too many pictures by their customers, popular brands get tagged in thousands of photos. They don't repost too many either but of course there would have to be something to repost in first place.
Bitching finished!
View attachment 145828View attachment 145837View attachment 145838
Jeez they look awful on all of them! They donā€™t seem to fit?

Bitching finished!
View attachment 145828View attachment 145837View attachment 145838
Poor Tally, no wonder sheā€™s not feeling good in her own body when a swimsuit fits like that! Itā€™s not you Tally....

Reactions: 1
Poor Tally, no wonder sheā€™s not feeling good in her own body when a swimsuit fits like that! Itā€™s not you Tally....
I 100% agree with this. Zannas intentions are obviously great in terms of her using different varieties of models to advertise, but the actual designs clearly have no thought given to the ā€œotherā€ bodies who will actually be wearing them. If the cups arenā€™t structured, they donā€™t have adjustable straps, and the material or cut isnā€™t right they just wonā€™t suit anything other than a size 6 with no curves. Sad but true.

Reactions: 6
It looks very unflattering! Nothing to do with the body in it...it looks like the material is the issue.
You can make it out of recycled plastic all you want but for the massive price tag Iā€™d want something that fits well!

Reactions: 3
Thank god her scrap book has a page dedicated to the day she almost died and had surgery! I donā€™t think anybody would have known otherwise!!!!!
Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To the people on this thread who were congratulating her on her advocacy.....ARE YOU BLIND? I did a screenshot for all you guys who are banned (thousands by now). Anyone who has a min should find the girl Rosie who called her out (and didnā€™t instantly get banned surprisingly) on insta and day thank you. How can she possible think what she is doing is appropriate, itā€™s not about learning for her as she will never learn and progress from anything! Iā€™ve heard her make repulsively ignorant comments in real life and her online persona (which is carefully edited and still canā€™t cover up her ignorance) doesnā€™t match! She is beyond gross!
502551E0-3892-407E-B70F-300A0224F68D.png
9B9C7590-ECA2-4A9F-AD21-B313994E51A0.png
1380709E-1AD8-4595-94BC-56586024416A.png
5779E4F1-2340-4172-B91F-74D8899F8EA9.png
4B9A857E-BB2E-47B4-A3E6-17E83B8054F3.png
9133AC3C-1D2E-45AD-81F3-0BA37B56A27F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
To the people on this thread who were congratulating her on her advocacy.....ARE YOU BLIND? I did a screenshot for all you guys who are banned (thousands by now). Anyone who has a min should find the girl Rosie who called her out (and didnā€™t instantly get banned surprisingly) on insta and day thank you. How can she possible think what she is doing is appropriate, itā€™s not about learning for her as she will never learn and progress from anything! Iā€™ve heard her make repulsively ignorant comments in real life and her online persona (which is carefully edited and still canā€™t cover up her ignorance) doesnā€™t match! She is beyond gross! View attachment 147831View attachment 147832View attachment 147833View attachment 147834View attachment 147836View attachment 147837
Did she really just tag Gymshark and Depop in a post that supposedly about her enlightenment to systemic racism? Just wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
To the people on this thread who were congratulating her on her advocacy.....ARE YOU BLIND? I did a screenshot for all you guys who are banned (thousands by now). Anyone who has a min should find the girl Rosie who called her out (and didnā€™t instantly get banned surprisingly) on insta and day thank you. How can she possible think what she is doing is appropriate, itā€™s not about learning for her as she will never learn and progress from anything! Iā€™ve heard her make repulsively ignorant comments in real life and her online persona (which is carefully edited and still canā€™t cover up her ignorance) doesnā€™t match! She is beyond gross! View attachment 147831View attachment 147832View attachment 147833View attachment 147834View attachment 147836View attachment 147837
Why is she pulling that bloody stupid face?

Reactions: 4
On her coffee thoughts sheā€™s said itā€™s better to post and get it wrong than stay silent... wouldnā€™t she be better off deleting the post, removing the photo of herself with tagged brands and focusing on the literature?

Reactions: 5
Just imagine how insufferable she would be if she becomes a mum. She'd never let you hear the end of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.