Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hike to me is going up and down mountains or hills. Nothing wrong with just going for a long walk.

Reactions: 2
A hike to me is going up and down mountains or hills. Nothing wrong with just going for a long walk.
Exactly, I don’t get why she doesn’t just say she is going on a walk? It’s like it has to sound different and more adventurous than everyone else

Reactions: 3
Begging for likes and engagement again! Maybe cos no one wants to see your man body in a two hundred pound bikini zanny x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't banish me but I don't actually hate Stay Wild Swim that much, I think (some of) their designs aren't all that bad. Crazy prices though and I'm shocked that people spend that much on swimwear. To be fair, Zanna probably doesn't realise that the average person doesn't go on 74936 holidays a year so won't actually get that much wear out of it.

What I really can't stand is the constant promotion of it during these times under the premise that we should be supporting small businesses. Zanna's idea of helping small businesses seems to involve asking them to gift her things so that she can post one story of the item. She then has the nerve to go on and on about how we should support her business by buying overpriced swimwear (despite many people's holidays being cancelled) and bloody £14 face masks! The small businesses I'm supporting are the ones whose owners are begging for them to stay afloat so they can feed their families and provide for their children. I hardly think Zanna's in financial ruin and I really don't feel the need to line her pockets further.

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep posting insta stories of ant washing her feet. It’s really weird 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
Wow, this witch does nothing but adds a swipe up for Floyds familys GoFundMe page and thats it. How about you teach you followers about racism you ignorant piece of tit. A swipe up for a fundraiser means nothing unless ypu explain. And explain the important of the topic at hand thats taking peoples lives. Vile piece of tit. Not suprised, apart from that other Adidas runner, Ive yet to see her mix with another black person. They are not her audience. So why should she care. Seems like she prefers animals over humans. Piece of tit.
She’s now posted a bunch of stuff on her story and main feed this morning. I appreciate that she’s using her platform to raise awareness but it does feel a lot like too little, too late if you ask me. Like she’s seen others doing way more and panicked realising she’d better do the same. Maybe I’m just cynical though.

I do think that the whole subject is somewhat of a difficult one for influencers though - either they don’t post and get criticised for not speaking out or they do post and it comes across really insincere and virtue-signalling.

Reactions: 9
She’s now posted a bunch of stuff on her story and main feed this morning. I appreciate that she’s using her platform to raise awareness but it does feel a lot like too little, too late if you ask me. Like she’s seen others doing way more and panicked realising she’d better do the same. Maybe I’m just cynical though.

I do think that the whole subject is somewhat of a difficult one for influencers though - either they don’t post and get criticised for not speaking out or they do post and it comes across really insincere and virtue-signalling.
I think it’s good, it’s a minefield as you say - as long as they take time to research the issue rather than just reposting one thing they see which is basically virtue signalling. It can’t just be a bandwagon they jump on so it’s good that she’s taken time to actually post more. I hope she actually reads some of it though.

Apparently not everyone was happy she took so long and thought she was just doing it because she felt she had to and she took the comments down (there’s a shock). That’s been mentioned in the comments that are there but no doubt that’ll disappear too

Reactions: 1
Apparently not everyone was happy she took so long and thought she was just doing it because she felt she had to and she took the comments down (there’s a shock). That’s been mentioned in the comments that are there but no doubt that’ll disappear too
And she posted about her bikini shot having low engagement yesterday afternoon which is now deleted...

Reactions: 1
I think it’s good, it’s a minefield as you say - as long as they take time to research the issue rather than just reposting one thing they see which is basically virtue signalling. It can’t just be a bandwagon they jump on so it’s good that she’s taken time to actually post more. I hope she actually reads some of it though.
I wouldn’t listen to ANY influencer talk about social/world issues. The predictability of them jumping on any and all bandwagons is a bet I’d put lots of money on. If I counted the bandwagons she’s jumped on this year, fires in Brazil, fires in Australia, climate change, Brexit, black lives matter and on and on and on. The lack of understanding on the subjects is palpable, all they do is re-quote parrot fashion. This generation only ever read one narrative, it’s clear they do little research or read any other narrative because of peer pressure. Not one is brave enough or educated enough to question what the media are saying, they all like and dislike exactly the same things as they only share one brain cell between the lot of them! For just once I’d like one of them to have the balls enough to say “wait a minute, that can’t be right because ....” Never gonna see that though are we 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t listen to ANY influencer talk about social/world issues. The predictability of them jumping on any and all bandwagons is a bet I’d put lots of money on. If I counted the bandwagons she’s jumped on this year, fires in Brazil, fires in Australia, climate change, Brexit, black lives matter and on and on and on. The lack of understanding on the subjects is palpable, all they do is re-quote parrot fashion. This generation only ever read one narrative, it’s clear they do little research or read any other narrative because of peer pressure. Not one is brave enough or educated enough to question what the media are saying, they all like and dislike exactly the same things as they only share one brain cell between the lot of them! For just once I’d like one of them to have the balls enough to say “wait a minute, that can’t be right because ....” Never gonna see that though are we 🙄
Well said, I've been slated on another thread on here for saying it's a bandwagon that all the influences are jumping on.
Why can't people see what they & the media are all doing, the same happens everytime 'be kind' etc.

Couple more days they will all be back in their comfortable little lives, opening up the free packages, selling their overpriced crap. It will all be forgotten.

The riots in USA aren't about Floyd, people are now getting killed by protesters, the worlds gone mad.

Protest now in London during a Pandemic, when we should all be social distancing 😕, guess all those that will be protesting will be enjoying 80% furlough, whilst our Doctors & nurses will be on alert to treat those that may get injured or in 14 days time on life support due to covid. Urghhhh I'm so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The other day Zanna posted a close up photo of her arse in a pair of stay wild bikini bottoms on her stories. Just to advertise the brand obviously, not to get attention and comment about her perfectly peachy tanned arse...

• Haha
I have to say I really dislike Zanna (as shown by this thread 😂) but I do appreciate the content she has been sharing over the past couple of days. She is going above what most white blonde fitness influencers are doing and sharing some interesting stuff. For once she isn’t positioning it all about her and looking at some quite interesting angles. I won’t hold my breath though til it’s back to bikini, bowel and baby Ant photos 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.