Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think small businesses need to do all they can to stay afloat right now and i’m trying to support as many as I can - but trying to sell high end swim wear when no one is allowed to travel seems at best ambitious and at worst really misguided. Surely they didn’t need to launch a new piece right now??

Reactions: 7
Her swimwear must come up really small if she wears a 10 😱 I’d need a size 28 or something if that’s the case

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol! Not even 9am and we’ve got a bowel surgery reference!!!! She kills me!
mom case anybody was unaware (!) she had surgery and almost died! Lmao

• Haha
She said they werent gonna buy a house in 2020 but why is she talking about interior products for the house? They r deffo buying in 2020, she isnt a good liar at all

Reactions: 2
She said they werent gonna buy a house in 2020 but why is she talking about interior products for the house? They r deffo buying in 2020, she isnt a good liar at all
Begging for free furniture takes time. Zanny's just pre-planning for her gifted tit :)

I think zanna only makes limited edition expensive stuff so that it can sell out and make herself feel wonderful 🤢 who tf is buying this stuff?!

Reactions: 2
Sold means she probably only sold about 3 or 4 and now its a sold out, cksssic marketing tactic, lie about how many you sold to get people feeling FOMO

So she keeps jumling further and further into finance. Hosting another finance gig, his witch is nor qualified

Also her continous begging of like, share and subscribe is annoying, such a beg

Reactions: 3
God her and her family really lost the lottery on the teeth-front didn’t they!
Haha I was thinking the same thing. Could she have put a less flattering photo up of her dad?! Could see all the black bits on his teeth 🤢

Reactions: 1
So she keeps jumling further and further into finance. Hosting another finance gig, his witch is nor qualified

Also her continous begging of like, share and subscribe is annoying, such a beg
Every single photo has a caption telling you something like 'tag a friend you'd want to go here with'. All so she can try and get a bit more engagement.

Reactions: 5
So she's promoting an ethical bank and preaching as per usual but Ant works at Deutchse Bank and she seems ok with that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m zanna and I wake up early 🙄🙄🙄
Honestly it is such a weird thing to talk about. First of all, they don't have kids, pets or a long commute so why would you have to get up at 5:20?
Second of all, even if you do, stop being that person who brags about how they get up SoooOooooOooo early. She just wants her followers to be 'Oh wow Zanna you're amazing! I could never get up that early! How do you do it?!' and then she can go on to suggest she writes a book on productivity and time management to help all her followers 😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly it is such a weird thing to talk about. First of all, they don't have kids, pets or a long commute so why would you have to get up at 5:20?
Second of all, even if you do, stop being that person who brags about how they get up SoooOooooOooo early. She just wants her followers to be 'Oh wow Zanna you're amazing! I could never get up that early! How do you do it?!' and then she can go on to suggest she writes a book on productivity and time management to help all her followers 😒😒😒
She’s like a 6 year old showing off about something. Like dropping it into every other post. I think Ant is a forex trader so understandably needs to get up early. I think she has insecurity that he has a “proper” job so likes to latch on to getting up when he does and faffing around making coffee and granola 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m zanna and I wake up early 🙄🙄🙄
I just don’t get the hype around Zanna waking up early. She goes to bed pretty early as well, so it’s not really different to a normal persons day. If that’s how she works best then good for her, but it’s clear she’s trying to use it as a humble brag.

She just seems so desperate to paint this picture of her being this amazing productive person. It’s funny because her time management is nothing amazing if you ask me. Every time she does a video involving her morning routine I’m amazed at how she can wake up so early yet faff so much.

She did a health test YouTube video once which scored her really poorly (way below average) in the organisation category. Her then trying to justify it and repeatedly stating she’s the most organised person she knows made me laugh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.