Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment deleted! What a shame, can't even acknowlegde something other than other 'influecers' arse licking. So insulting and rude to the frontline staff
Wow she is a total ass. Why on earth wouldn’t you respond and explain what you were trying to say? I do actually think she’s too thick to explain herself...

Reactions: 6
Wow that’s a new low even for her. I thought she’d be supporting our hardworking frontline staff, because you know she needed surgery and nearly died folks....have some respect and at least acknowledge what she’s saying

Comment deleted! What a shame, can't even acknowlegde something other than other 'influecers' arse licking. So insulting and rude to the frontline staff
She deleted it? What a bleeping rude witch

She and Nat clearly r not poor, their swimwild business got into Selfridges with not even a year in the business?!?! bleeping shady, they have money and contacts and they will always be able to stay afloat. Dont buy their bleeping overpriced swim wear

Someone pls expose her for this!! Ive been blocked everywhere! I hope this goes viral and she back to crying on screen about how sorry she is

It disgusts me but doesn’t surprise me in any way that she deletes comments which justifiably cast shade on her. She actually reminds me of Hitler. It’s Zanna’s way only. Nobody else is entitled to an opinion. We all know what happened to that book burner! This witch is going down I’m afraid. She has an ever growing trail of enemies accumulating behind her and is not smart enough to engage in any dialogue, justify her behaviour, admit when she’s wrong, navigate a different course, find empathy for others or understand the big picture. She lives in her own bubble like Miss Haversham. That witch burned too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Wow this is a new low for this bleeping witch, how can we get this out there, every time someone asks anything the hoe don't like she delates the comment.

How are these c**ts allowed to carry on 😡 😡 😡 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping deluded. Don’t you worry. Well done for speaking up. All she knows how to do is delete comments. No idea how to engage in conversation. COWARD. ...bleeping COWARD.

Wow this is a new low for this bleeping witch, how can we get this out there, every time someone asks anything the hoe don't like she delates the comment.

How are these c**ts allowed to carry on 😡 😡 😡 😡
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that hoe!! Gahahahahahah

Reactions: 2
Saw her out on a run this evening. Nothing particularly interesting to report but just looked at her insta and she was out for a walk this morning and the run didn’t make it to stories. Great social distancing there hun 👏👏👏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Saw her out on a run this evening. Nothing particularly interesting to report but just looked at her insta and she was out for a walk this morning and the run didn’t make it to stories. Great social distancing there hun 👏👏👏
Someone tell BoJo she went out twice todah!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks she's above the rest of us, report her, only supposed to go out once.

Your being watched Roseanne, once a day only!!! 👀👀👀

• Angry
  • Haha
Just listened to the new Fit and Fearless episode and Zanna was talking about tips on staying active when only allowed to go outside once a day. She’s such a liar! She’s going out more than once a day! She also seems to have a serious addiction to exercise and never seems to take a rest day ever. Tally and Vic were talking about some of the difficulties of having to stay at home and Zanna piped up saying how she’s actually finding this time really positive as she has lots of time for fitness and nourishing her body. she’s so clueless about how the majority of other people are feeling during these uncertain times - job losses, financial disaster, losing loved ones, working flat out for key workers etc

Just listened to the new Fit and Fearless episode and Zanna was talking about tips on staying active when only allowed to go outside once a day. She’s such a liar! She’s going out more than once a day! She also seems to have a serious addiction to exercise and never seems to take a rest day ever. Tally and Vic were talking about some of the difficulties of having to stay at home and Zanna piped up saying how she’s actually finding this time really positive as she has lots of time for fitness and nourishing her body. she’s so clueless about how the majority of other people are feeling during these uncertain times - job losses, financial disaster, losing loved ones, working flat out for key workers etc
She truly is a lady of leisure isn’t she.

Reactions: 4
Todays schedule for Rosanna consists of writing, aka, copying and pasting other peoples writing wprk and saying its her own

She has already done a HIIT workout this morning, no doubt another HIIT session and running will be happening also later. This is not bleeping healthy. Its like she has an illness or something with this obsession of exercising

Her body is also looking very anorexic. She has said she exercises for aestethics. When she was blonde health she use to be training to be a body builder

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s now complaining about this year being one big joke, stupid girl, she’s already been to New Zealand for 3 weeks and South Africa for a week plus.
Sod off! My holiday has been cancelled and no others on the horizon!!

And now it’s a guide on how to manage coronavirus and your money, tip 1, date an investment banker?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s just put on her stories that she’s now currently writing an article on coronavirus and people’s money. Why the duck do we need someone like Zanna giving us financial advise when she has NO IDEA what it’s like to ever struggle with money

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Todays schedule for Rosanna consists of writing, aka, copying and pasting other peoples writing wprk and saying its her own

She has already done a HIIT workout this morning, no doubt another HIIT session and running will be happening also later. This is not bleeping healthy. Its like she has an illness or something with this obsession of exercising

Her body is also looking very anorexic. She has said she exercises for aestethics. When she was blonde health she use to be training to be a body builder
I wouldn’t usually say this but...
All that exercise and ...no impressive difference if she states it is for aesthetics. She has pretty much looked the same i.e. bones and no muscle. So...I wouldn’t really be harping on about all this strength training etc if I were her.

I’m not advocating for people to destroy her appearance like they have on the Guardian post, but it’s fairly entertaining to see the difference in comments between their post and her own posts. Can’t delete those comments now can you Zanna?

Hahaha oh god she’s been ripped apart. I agree it’s good to see a channel where she can’t delete criticism for once!

Reactions: 1
I’m not advocating for people to destroy her appearance like they have on the Guardian post, but it’s fairly entertaining to see the difference in comments between their post and her own posts. Can’t delete those comments now can you Zanna?
Do you have a link to this post please? x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.