Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna gurning, running around and pretending to fall over with how excited she is and then fake laughing about it on her own is genuinely giving me second hand embarrassment. she thinks she’s so quirky 😭
I saw this video.

Does she think her audience is 8-9 year olds?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Gifted Nest is no more - now she’s a gummy money bore.
Is this an entry for a thread title? Im digging it.
Maybe we should have it as
Zanna van Dijk #17 - Critically low iron; Gifted Nest is no more - now she’s a gummy money bore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been looking at Tally's stories on her sun holiday with another friend, and I keep thinking how much more enjoyable the holiday must be in comparison to the times she's away with Zanna who probably judges when she just wants to lay on the beach all day and enjoy some relaxing. I say Zanna is a nightmare to go on holidays with - sorry not holidays 'work travel'.

Reactions: 7
It’s just hilarious as since the start with these threads we’ve been saying that she’s such a flip-flopper and just bounced around from trend to trend claiming that she’s “always loved (x)”. From clean eating to Veganism to running to weights, now from home decor to traveling to hiking and now money/investing. She has 0 integrity.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.