Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went through an almost identical thing to what she's describing about 6 years ago, my hair was massively falling out and I was diagnosed with dangerously low vitamin D and iron levels exacerbated by my excessively heavy periods. The difference was I was so fatigued I had to sit down for a few minutes after just walking up the stairs, I had no energy to do anything whatsoever. She's definitely exaggerating her condition if she's able to do a Barry's class, it's pathetic really

Reactions: 20
"I have now treated", witch you have had the coil in for a month, surely you can't know if it's done the job?

Won't be sharing blood tests online, which is fair enough, but will share in-depth journey on YT. Make it make sense.

1653710677487.png

I migth feel rough after this...
1653710823749.png

*Proceeds to an event*
1653710858983.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“He literally said ‘you’re empty’”

if she was empty she wouldn’t be at Barry’s working out.
She would NOT have been able to hike.
She would NOT be waking at 430am to catch up on work before the day starts.

She’s a BULLSHITTER

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Oh god she’s a muppet. I was actually “empty” of ferritin stores (level was 3) when I was 16 and I vividly remember getting puffed & seeing stars climbing the stairs at school. Definitely no HIIT workouts or hikes going on. I caught pneumonia and needed a blood transfusion, they were so worried about the levels that they ran all sorts of tests for leukaemia etc.

The NHS will not give iron infusions even when levels are below 10 and women are experiencing all sorts of horrendous fatigue related side effects so it’s a bit galling to see her get one after <10 minutes of consultation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She just sounds so stupid, and also naive/child-like.
"He literally studies this stuff with his students every day".
Duh, I'd be afraid to see a consultant who didn't practice every day, and how are the new cohorts of consultants supposed to train up? By studying their subject, one would hope, but clearly not on Planet Zamboni.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like she’s had one of those holistic vitamin infusions that drunks with hangovers get in Las Vegas, rather than a proper medical one which would have been done in an NHS hospital. I agree she’s be too weak to do any exercise it she was genuinely that anemic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She has grossly exaggerated her iron levels and that's why she won't admit what they were. Of course a private doctor is going to pander to her ego and say what she wants to hear 🙄
And shut up about your poxy teeth. We all remember when you had a hissy fit because the wonderful Dr Peter hadn't met your exacting standards and you had to go back again? The only question I'd like to know is exactly how much it cost YOU vs what it would cost everyone else! But you wouldn't answer that, would you Zanna. Idiot
And sorry, final rant, duck off calling your 1.5inches off a BIG haircut. Cretin

Reactions: 16
Anyone remember if she ever showed which teeth are veneers? If it’s basically a full set of new veneers then it’s hardly an Invisalign transformation… she just used Invisalign to move the stumps into the right places.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just sounds so stupid, and also naive/child-like.
"He literally studies this stuff with his students every day".
Duh, I'd be afraid to see a consultant who didn't practice every day, and how are the new cohorts of consultants supposed to train up? By studying their subject, one would hope, but clearly not on Planet Zamboni.
maybe she assumed they studied in the same way she studies/researches for her travel guides

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Critically low levels! You’d be in hospital you twit! Not at a bloody workout class. Christ she angers me. Look around you and the people who are seriously ill with low iron and then wise up. Critically low my arse. Although would explain why her gums that frame her horse teeth look so grey.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Critically low levels! You’d be in hospital you twit! Not at a bloody workout class. Christ she angers me. Look around you and the people who are seriously ill with low iron and then wise up. Critically low my arse. Although would explain why her gums that frame her horse teeth look so grey.
And shes done an over 2 hour hike with the food medic today!! A severely anaemic person wouldnt even make it up the stairs!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has the surrey nest been deleted (or have I been blocked :ROFLMAO:)
Looks like she’s deleted it. I can’t believe (well, I can) that she set up an IG account literally just to blag free stuff and then got rid of it. Top class grifter.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Has the surrey nest been deleted (or have I been blocked :ROFLMAO:)
Oh interesting, she doesn't link it on her main profile anymore, wonder what happened?
1653755426936.png

Looks like she’s deleted it. I can’t believe (well, I can) that she set up an IG account literally just to blag free stuff and then got rid of it. Top class grifter.
She didn't get that much free stuff though, did she? Maybe that's why she deleted?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tally has just posted referring to Alice Lieving as her ‘bestie’. I thought Zanna was? She seems to go through friends like hot dinners, at one time Steph was Zanna’s best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tally has just posted referring to Alice Lieving as her ‘bestie’. I thought Zanna was? She seems to go through friends like hot dinners, at one time Steph was Zanna’s best friend.
Alice never mentions Tally… so cringe

Reactions: 2
I had an "immediate transfusion" when I was pregnant. I was also described as "empty". I was too weak to do anything except go to doctors appointments, and fortunately, when I passed out, it was right in front of my gp who got an ambulance and took me straight to A&E. I had to stay in hospital for a whole weekend, and wasn't allowed to leave until my ferritin was "somewhere near normal". Then I had to go home and take pills the size of horse tranquillisers every day for the best part of a year. I wasn't allowed to drink caffeine with them, nor have much dairy (dairy inhibits absorption too), and had to drink gallons of orange juice (vitamin c helps absorption).

Her "doctor" sounds like my mechanic when I take the car in for the MOT. "sorry love, can't pass you your lights are empty, gonna have to just go on and fill those up with light for you that'll be £300 and you can be on your way".

THIS WOMAN IS ACTUALLY DANGEROUS. It was one thing when she was banging on about her overpriced swimwear and begging for free coffee machines, but this is so not ok. There'll be people out there who get the impression that their medical conditions shouldn't stop them from hiking/bootcamps/4am HIIT sessions, and cause themselves real harm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.