Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time stamp: 5:23am

Hey guys! Zannnnnnna here again!

It’s been a whole three months since I’ve updated here and as you’ve probably seen, a LOT has happened in the world.

The most important thing is of course that me and my Dad finally got to go on our DREAM HoLIDaY✨✨ I know I go on holiday literally every weekend, but this was different guys. This one gave me DREAM insta content of cute animals and my long body in the same shot. Perfect! *cheff kiss* I even managed to claim costs back by getting my Dad to take photos of me in Stay Wealthy Swim so it was actually a work trip!

Oh I’ve just realised I’ve gone about 100 words without mentioning it, but FYI I’m SUPER tall. And not at all hung up about that.

Oh. My. GOD! you guys I can’t tell you just how incredible it was. I’m so glad that I got to go and show off to you guys just how: a) rich I am b) annoying I am c) tall I am and d) privileged I am that I can ignore a literal war in Europe that’s displaced over 2 million people and counting while seeing my fave shark hahaha. ✨✨

Back to my virtue signalling: It’s actually quite annoying. I came home full of beans because I’ve been having a rest from exercise (it only counts if you’re in a gym gals!) and everyones upset with me. Just because I haven’t mentioned how distressing it is that childrens hospitals are getting bombed.

I did use my platform to help someone though as I’m such a humble person. I raised money for a middle aged white man who can afford a spenny £10K holiday plus all the diving trips before that to do this holiday who idiotically decided he was invincible and didn’t need to buy £7 holiday insurance. I don’t get it. I thought everyone only helped people they knew rather than trying to better the world in general :S Not sure why everyone is so mad at me, he’s 60 yet still not actually dead in a retirement home! He deserves our recognition.

I am providing a ✨wholesome ✨ service for my loyal followers. I’m a safe space to avoid anything mildly upsetting happening in the world because by watching my stories you can see how having money gives you the privilege to not worry about silly things like nuclear war and a major cost of living crisis.

Plus as you know I was on an A.MAZ.INGGGG holiday and tbh I didn’t want the news to get in the way of my bloomin’ incredible content for you guys! Telling you how to help the people who’ve lost their whole worlds would have spoiled the vibe I was going for. It’s not perfect dream holiday vibes now is it?

And you shouldn’t be coming to me for news anyway as I know nothing about Ukraine or Russia.

Anyway now I’ve shared a donation link you all saw two weeks ago, here’s an ad about Crypto currency that I also know absolutely nothing about. It’s okay to post this to you guys though, and give my opinion because I’m getting paid to do it. And that’s really all I care about ✨✨

*jumps into a new outfit* I’m so tall!! And quirky!

So anyway this has taken me about ten minutes to write so that’s my whole work day done! I need to spend the rest of the day eating brunch at a London cafe, catching up with someone who has a load of followers as I’m only “friends” with people who can give me something in return. I might also give some thought to the fact I don’t want children and how I can monetise that. If you have any ideas let me know!

Plus these holidays aren’t going to book themselves are they?! Tall Gal Checking Out! ✨✨

Credit to @thatdeafcow for the title!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
amazing recap! 🙌🏻👌🏼

also don’t forget that to do the liveaboard holiday Zanna was on is only possible if you’re a super duper expert naturally talented diving qween who’s done 150+ dives - which is all to do with her natural affinity with the sea and nothing to do with her immense wealth enabling her to scuba dive since she was about 12.

also I’ve just thought about the travel insurance guy - Zanna defended his dodgy gofundme by saying ‘he’s not rich, this is a once in a lifetime holiday that he’s saved up for years for’ … so he must have practiced his 150+ dives in the bathtub then?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Time stamp: 5:23am

Hey guys! Zannnnnnna here again!

It’s been a whole three months since I’ve updated here and as you’ve probably seen, a LOT has happened in the world.

The most important thing is of course that me and my Dad finally got to go on our DREAM HoLIDaY✨✨ I know I go on holiday literally every weekend, but this was different guys. This one gave me DREAM insta content of cute animals and my long body in the same shot. Perfect! *cheff kiss* I even managed to claim costs back by getting my Dad to take photos of me in Stay Wealthy Swim so it was actually a work trip!

Oh I’ve just realised I’ve gone about 100 words without mentioning it, but FYI I’m SUPER tall. And not at all hung up about that.

Oh. My. GOD! you guys I can’t tell you just how incredible it was. I’m so glad that I got to go and show off to you guys just how: a) rich I am b) annoying I am c) tall I am and d) privileged I am that I can ignore a literal war in Europe that’s displaced over 2 million people and counting while seeing my fave shark hahaha. ✨✨

Back to my virtue signalling: It’s actually quite annoying. I came home full of beans because I’ve been having a rest from exercise (it only counts if you’re in a gym gals!) and everyones upset with me. Just because I haven’t mentioned how distressing it is that childrens hospitals are getting bombed.

I did use my platform to help someone though as I’m such a humble person. I raised money for a middle aged white man who can afford a spenny £10K holiday plus all the diving trips before that to do this holiday who idiotically decided he was invincible and didn’t need to buy £7 holiday insurance. I don’t get it. I thought everyone only helped people they knew rather than trying to better the world in general :S Not sure why everyone is so mad at me, he’s 60 yet still not actually dead in a retirement home! He deserves our recognition.

I am providing a ✨wholesome ✨ service for my loyal followers. I’m a safe space to avoid anything mildly upsetting happening in the world because by watching my stories you can see how having money gives you the privilege to not worry about silly things like nuclear war and a major cost of living crisis.

Plus as you know I was on an A.MAZ.INGGGG holiday and tbh I didn’t want the news to get in the way of my bloomin’ incredible content for you guys! Telling you how to help the people who’ve lost their whole worlds would have spoiled the vibe I was going for. It’s not perfect dream holiday vibes now is it?

And you shouldn’t be coming to me for news anyway as I know nothing about Ukraine or Russia.

Anyway now I’ve shared a donation link you all saw two weeks ago, here’s an ad about Crypto currency that I also know absolutely nothing about. It’s okay to post this to you guys though, and give my opinion because I’m getting paid to do it. And that’s really all I care about ✨✨

*jumps into a new outfit* I’m so tall!! And quirky!

So anyway this has taken me about ten minutes to write so that’s my whole work day done! I need to spend the rest of the day eating brunch at a London cafe, catching up with someone who has a load of followers as I’m only “friends” with people who can give me something in return. I might also give some thought to the fact I don’t want children and how I can monetise that. If you have any ideas let me know!

Plus these holidays aren’t going to book themselves are they?! Tall Gal Checking Out! ✨✨

Credit to @thatdeafcow for the title!
Smashing recap! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking forward to Zannas #sponcon about her favourite car wax - coming soon!! Engagement clearly at an all time low 🤦‍♀️
0A229E6C-BB02-45CE-92D0-CA8D234530B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Steven Bartlett who has many more followers than Zan also has failed to mention to war. Just plugging his own products constantly instead.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh my word, Zanny’s fallen off the wagon! She’s out drinking past her bedtime for the THIRD time in week. Can you imagine it?! What an non-wellness thing of her to do, it’s so unhealthy for your body, how will she recover? I hope she has plenty of early morning workouts planned in the coming days to make up for her terrible sins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my word, Zanny’s fallen off the wagon! She’s out drinking past her bedtime for the THIRD time in week. Can you imagine it?! What an non-wellness thing of her to do, it’s so unhealthy for your body, how will she recover? I hope she has plenty of early morning workouts planned in the coming days to make up for her terrible sins.
It’s SOOOO BAD FOR YOU! OMG HOW WILL HER AND ANT COPE WITH HER MAJOR HEALTH SETBACK 😩🥺😢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just came across a video Zanna made on YouTube of her house or Ant’s house shall we say… it’s on the YouTube channel Boomin Property. Anyone watched it?

Reactions: 1
Another night where she's not tucked up by 9pm? It's like we don't even know her anymore 😔 Where are we supposed to look for our wholesome role model now?
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her latest ad has made it really clear why I dislike her. She’s just so disingenuous.

If she was truly passionate about sustainability and promoting that, she’d be talking about these types of products without needing to be sponsored to do so. ‘I’ve used these for years blah blah blah’ …….sure Rosanna, only telling people when you’re paid to do so aren’t you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think her latest ad has made it really clear why I dislike her. She’s just so disingenuous.

If she was truly passionate about sustainability and promoting that, she’d be talking about these types of products without needing to be sponsored to do so. ‘I’ve used these for years blah blah blah’ …….sure Rosanna, only telling people when you’re paid to do so aren’t you
Also she’s full of tit and isn’t careful when she posts house shots. I’ve seen your Olaplex bottles lined up. Shampoo bar my arse.
SO transparent.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.