Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we going to cope now that there's no Gifted Surrey Nest account? How will we know how the eleventy different bathrooms turned out? Or the umpteen guest bedrooms? (Spoiler. They turned out the same as every other room)
I can only assume that she has removed the home account so that new potential followers of her new "Make me You Money" account don't see just how huge and unnecessary her house is.

Also, it's already grating how she can't pronounce the word 'thrive'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m amazed that the panelled mansion account has disappeared - I can’t believe bland interiors designed by someone else doesn’t fit into the incredible niche category of tall, exercise fanatic, polluter extraordinaire, traveller, ‘hiker’, animal lover, animal wearer, and all round hard working advert billboard that is the brand of Zanna

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zanna gurning, running around and pretending to fall over with how excited she is and then fake laughing about it on her own is genuinely giving me second hand embarrassment. she thinks she’s so quirky 😭
b54gl1sj4ael4piydiawe2as0efsb72s61385mysh&rid=200w.gif

My reaction watching that story. I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many followers did she have on the crappy Surrey Shithole account? I wonder if she pulled a Tanya Burr and switched her home account into the finance one? Tanya did that with her original Tanya Burr Cosmetics by renaming it "Authored" and starting to put content relating to her new brand there.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am not following the Thrive account and I was following the SurreyNest, so I assume not?

Reactions: 4
I am not following the Thrive account and I was following the SurreyNest, so I assume not?
I was blocked from her and Surrey Nest but following Thrive so I think it's new. Can't wait to be blocked from that! 😂
Also, sorry but I had to laugh at the way Instagram thinks she's saying five not thrive on her stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many followers did she have on the crappy Surrey Shithole account? I wonder if she pulled a Tanya Burr and switched her home account into the finance one? Tanya did that with her original Tanya Burr Cosmetics by renaming it "Authored" and starting to put content relating to her new brand there.
crappy Surrey Shithole” has GOT me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Naomi girl she’s always with is very cool but possibly the biggest photo poser ive ever seen 😂

Reactions: 2
Zanna gurning, running around and pretending to fall over with how excited she is and then fake laughing about it on her own is genuinely giving me second hand embarrassment. she thinks she’s so quirky 😭
Thanks for the new avatar bbz 🤍 as always, I will never, ever, get over those fluorescent pegs she calls teeth

Reactions: 3
Social Blade for Thrive - Zambia you forget we see you…..a bit of rush on followers today 👀

EB6AA276-67F2-4806-997E-F6A9009CCB34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember if she ever showed which teeth are veneers? If it’s basically a full set of new veneers then it’s hardly an Invisalign transformation… she just used Invisalign to move the stumps into the right places.
Can’t remember but think it was front six, not sure if anyone has old photos/you can be bothered to scroll back. Invisalign has helped her LOADs though because her dental arch was horrendous before, that wouldn’t have been fixable without braces. That being said whoever did those original veneers should be banned for life ✌🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.