Zanna van Dijk #17 Critically low iron levels, critically short boyfriend, critically dim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
recap:
- she’s been on a billion more getaways and has a billion more planned
- animals are friends, bags and shoes but not food
- thinks she’s qualified to give financial advice so has a new ‘project’ about financial education (tip 1: get a rich banker boyfriend)
- keeps making really awkward TikToks weeks after the trend has died
- still thinks getting up at 5am and over exercising makes her morally superior even though she’s supposed to have ‘critically low’ iron levels that are making her hair fall out - gotta rise n grind though!!!
- deleted her Surrey Nest account after the freebies dried up
- she had a BIG haircut of approximately 1 inch because she is fearless
- she’s really tall and is therefore oppressed

edit: still cooking gross dry stuff, why does this pesto look dusty 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So she gets told her iron levels are so low, that she is empty and 'critical' (we clearly know she has exaggerated this for instagram purposes) so why the duck is she still getting up early and exercising and then wondering why she's tired? Is she actually that bleeping stupid?
In fact, don't answer that 🙄

• Haha
lmao a perfectly posed ‘I’m tired’ photo - hi Zan 👋🏻 (what is stopping her from having a nap?)

4F792DDA-4D7C-4757-A2D9-0FBCD97DADC6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
First off: thank you for voting for my thread title. ❤❤❤

Second: take a feckin nap, you do nothing else with your day. I wish her narrative of pushing her body to its sleep deprived limits somehow makes her superior to everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What makes her so special that she thought she might get away with it, when the doctor told her to expect to feel awful after this infusion?
The fact she is an ‘athlete’? 😜
5F98CF8F-8243-4BB2-8CC1-DF18C45D7EB4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And surprise sur-fuckin-prise she feels unwell.

What an idiot.

And she’s so proud of her video of her holding a succession of hiking items. Wow, must have taken you weeks to come up with that Zan?!?

#tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that Zambo and “marketing team” at Stay Wealthy Swim make good use of their targeted advertising spend… at least she knows where all the people that talk about her spend their internet browsing time 😂😂
EA701AB2-635E-40F7-B516-331E06E70292.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Love that Zambo and “marketing team” at Stay Wealthy Swim make good use of their targeted advertising spend… at least she knows where all the people that talk about her spend their internet browsing time 😂😂View attachment 1306080
Is it just me or does recycled swimwear sound more like secondhand swimwear rather than swimwear made from recycled plastics?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If needing to have iron infused directly into your veins doesn’t stop you exercising nothing will

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t stand that stupid gifted nest account but the fact that she’s gotten rid of it as soon as the house was "fully dressed" makes my blood boil! She is a horrible, selfish person. I would have a quiet chuckle to myself if she and ant break up and she ends up back in a small flat on the outskirts of London (I feel bad writing that but it’s the truth!)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks to whoever asked these.
Answering our direct questions. Still don’t buy it about the iron.
83FC3E76-B640-49F9-9C0C-E30132675ED8.png
B200889E-BE85-4B59-A12B-080BD511166F.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hasn’t got time to run the house account? 😂 It’s Instagram love, you take pictures and upload them. How long does that take! Especially when you are up at the crack of dawn every day. Her narrative of being sooo busy is so irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
gosh she really is insufferable - cannot believe she is starting a page on investing/financial advice when
a) she's only wealthy because of Ant
b) she spends all her money on holidays, clothes and workout classes (oh no sorry I forgot they're all #gifted #presstrip)
c) she has never been interested in finance before and I can guarantee she's never once tried to find anything out for herself but has always been in the privileged position to hire a financial adviser which most people would never dream of doing, let alone having enough assets to warrant a financial adviser lol

Can't wait to see another money grabbing initiative under the pretext of #femaleempowerment

Reactions: 18
Let alone the fact she’s about 5 years too late to jump on the financial influencing bandwagon. Cost of living crisis, markets in the dumps, wages not increasing in line with inflation - shows how out of touch and tone deaf she is about actual world events.

When she takes the selfies where she's crying, or tired or being poorly, I get so embarrassed for her. How she can possibly think that what she does is actually 'work' is laughable.

She doesn't stick at anything at all. So now its finance? What happened to the rest of her fads? Granola. Plants. Cookery books. Home decor. The only thing she is constantly flogging is the overpriced swimwear because it gives her the excuse to go on holiday to model it. (Same with 'hiking' = holidays)

I'm sure that there are lots of people on Instagram that do work hard on their content, don't buy followers and don't feel the feel the need to block anyone who has a differing opinion. Rosanna, with your fake questions, that ain't you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't wait to see another money grabbing initiative under the pretext of #femaleempowerment
I wondered if this would be the angle too and that’s why two male financial advisors have chosen to go into business with Zanna, who has no financial background but does have (I presume) a largely female following. I don’t see what benefit having Zanna around gives to the other two company directors unless it’s because they know women wouldn’t listen to them usually. If that’s the angle they take it feels a bit icky, especially when there are some excellent female financial advisors, female finance writers etc out there doing the same job. Presumably it didn’t make business sense for those guys to work with a female financial advisor, and female financial advisors wouldn’t get much benefit from working with Zanna. I’d be very surprised if Thrive doesn’t put a ‘female spin’ on things but happy to eat my hat if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 12
I had an iron transfusion in hospital - followed by a blood transfusion - because I was so anaemic. 1 in 100 people have flu like symptoms/nausea and dizziness from them... it is not that bad. She is a drama queen. She won't put her iron levels because they wouldn't have been critically low ... Mine were which is why I was kept in hospital for 2 days until they were back up.. she is full of BS

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.