Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she's so tall, her long strides mean she can covers more distance, Did you see someone did the maths on how fast Mr Tall from Mr Men walks? Someone saw in the book he walks about 140mph so I imagine Zanna does something comparable.
I bet she spends half of her “hikes” commenting on how she walks so fast, has such long legs, needs to learn to slow down, always ends up so far in front, etc etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her “ad press trip” tags are as poor as the bmw partnership disclaimer. Still can’t believe how people who have it all still get free tit thrown at them. Plus, most of her followers can’t afford the tit she advertises. Make it make sense please!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her “ad press trip” tags are as poor as the bmw partnership disclaimer. Still can’t believe how people who have it all still get free tit thrown at them. Plus, most of her followers can’t afford the tit she advertises. Make it make sense please!
Completely agree. She could walk us through the facilities at the house or at least show us the inside properly. Also the cost is very expensive so again I am not sure who the target audience is.

Reactions: 3
I think she was recommended as a fitness influencer by someone. Was it Emma Guns?
Yeah it was Emma Guns. She recommended her for fitness and as an example of someone who really lives life to the full!!!!!! Couldn’t we all if we didn’t have to work, were loaded and got everything for free!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah it was Emma Guns. She recommended her for fitness and as an example of someone who really lives life to the full!!!!!! Couldn’t we all if we didn’t have to work, were loaded and got everything for free!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!
Yeah if I lived in a mansion that I fully renovated whilst someone else footed the bill, went on 24 holidays a year and had two free cars I’D BE PRETTY bleeping FULL TOO

Reactions: 7
Emna Guns is an idiot, she endorses all of her influencer friends, shes an idiot and just wants in with the crowd

Had a nose at the accommodation, ridiculously expensive!! 😮
And it is not in the Cotswolds 😆 it's between Banbury and Daventry. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw, a photo of Zanna’s womb, exactly what I wanted to see today ❤
God I thought it was a pregnancy announcement when I first flicked through. I’m actually surprised Zanna gets periods with her very low body fat…honestly don’t mean any offence by that to any lean tattlers, I just assumed Zanna’s would have stopped.

• Haha
E5BAC6FD-4A27-46EE-9CBD-3DB445079A0C.jpeg

Wouldn’t surprise me if she did have a thyroid issue. I had hair loss with mine. She does have a receding hairline.

• Wow
I wonder if she’s decided to get pregnant and that’s why she’s looking for treatments? I mean she’s had this issue for a while now, she’s mentioned it on a few occasions, why address it only now?

P.S. Yep, none of my business.... But she herself has made it a public business so many times 😂

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s decided to get pregnant and that’s why she’s looking for treatments? I mean she’s had this issue for a while now, she’s mentioned it on a few occasions, why address it only now?

P.S. Yep, none of my business.... But she herself has made it a public business so many times 😂
This doesn't sound like NHS treatment (NHS don't give out momento pics of ultrasounds of kidneys for example). I think she's only now looking for treatments beucase she has private healthcare

Reactions: 8
This doesn't sound like NHS treatment (NHS don't give out momento pics of ultrasounds of kidneys for example). I think she's only now looking for treatments beucase she has private healthcare
Can confirm. I've had many ultrasounds of my womb with and without a baby, only got a memento of the ones with a baby. I was investigated with menorrhagia also, but on the NHS. I just make a lot of uterine lining, maybe my problem is it's just not special enough, Zanna probably has an exemplary uterus that must be framed and hung on a wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah and I had to pay for the ultrasound of my baby…think it’s was like £4 per picture! So her 5 pics would have set her back £20 if it was an NHS baby scan. Def private

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.