Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So explain this…she has this epic vegan diet and works out all the time and gets up early and goes to sleep early and oh life is bliss and she does all the right things

….so naturally she needs to drink a Monster energy drink to get through the day? Uhhhhhhhh thought you lived a healthy lifestyle Zanna babes?

Life is about balance of course but those drinks are horrifying (no offence to anyone here that likes them hahahaha I am awful and cannot handle anything like that!) and surely against everything she yaps on about?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So explain this…she has this epic vegan diet and works out all the time and gets up early and goes to sleep early and oh life is bliss and she does all the right things

….so naturally she needs to drink a Monster energy drink to get through the day? Uhhhhhhhh thought you lived a healthy lifestyle Zanna babes?

Life is about balance of course but those drinks are horrifying (no offence to anyone here that likes them hahahaha I am awful and cannot handle anything like that!) and surely against everything she yaps on about?
I agree, they are vile and full of chemicals. She’s shocked at drinking gin (clean spirit made from juniper berries) but fine to drink a fizzy drink full of caffeine! Monster is also owned by big corporate Coca Cola when she’s always banging on about small businesses too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
“Our new electric beamer” 🤢 Thought that car must be new. Oh and it’s electric, so all their comsumerism is justified. But hey, I bet it’s Ant’s not “ours” 😂
23FEAD84-E76A-48F8-A203-1D3E73142A41.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The easiest thing they could do for the planet is to not have two bleeping cars. Why???? Greed.

Also it’s another telling ‘not like other girls’ trait to give your cars make names. She’s so basic.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1133918
Dear God those teeth!!!!! Woah there Ned!!!😳😳😳😳
I don't care how much of a discount she got for those, it wasn't enough. Truly terrifying 😳

"Entering a partnership with BMW soon"

Of course you bleeping are 🙄 God forbid you or your overpaid freeloading banker landlord actually PAY for anything.
Both of these cretins make me sick.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow she is orange!
She also looks like she's melting. She's a melting orange wax figurine.

And why do they need TWO cars? Zanna's gotten to big for her britches and can't slum it with the peasants on public transport anymore? Is she SO TALL she can't fit into a train?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zanna is the last person I can think of that needs a free car

I agree, they are vile and full of chemicals. She’s shocked at drinking gin (clean spirit made from juniper berries) but fine to drink a fizzy drink full of caffeine! Monster is also owned by big corporate Coca Cola when she’s always banging on about small businesses too 😂
Not to mention Coca Cola's terrible contribution of plastic on the planet

Reactions: 9
I’m all for electric cars being the future but for right now they aren’t accessible for the every day person. Not all of us can a) afford it and b) have the means to be able to charge it somewhere. Her demographic isn’t a flood of people who can afford this, surely? A select few can I’m sure and that’s great but as I say it just isn’t realistic.

Also, I dislike her being the face of sustainability for obvious reasons. Of all the people to pick, yikes. BMW have more money than sense…hmmm bit like Zanna! Match made in heaven lol

Reactions: 14
'AD Press trip'
1. You are not Press
2. Call it what it is, a freebie with your best mates

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s the most infuriating, gross person. I’m so glad I unfollowed her. I get enough rage just from reading this thread occasionally. How can she actually ask herself morally why she deserves a brand new free BMW and another trip away?? HOW????

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That car starts at 55k for the lowest spec one. She ‘works from home’ and ant works in the city, why have 2 cars? Oh yeah, because you are a greedy bleep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
her constant display of wealth and unnecessary consumerism isn’t ‘aspirational’, it’s just gross

I’ve been enrolled on an nhs anxiety course where it legitimately tells you to print out your payslip so you can ‘budget’ and ‘limit your expenditure’ in order to stop worrying about bills. It gives a list of possible ‘solutions’ and the pros/cons such as ‘ask family’, ‘get a loan’, ‘rob a bank’ and then presents the final solution of ‘cut back on luxuries’. During a cost of living crisis. Whilst people like Zanna show off their two electric cars they don’t need in their huge mansion where most of the rooms appear to be display only and receive free holidays/meals every other week. lmao.

budget your way out of poverty everyone, the wealth gap doesn’t exist and we can all be like Zanna if we just try a bit harder! because that’s how capitalism works!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
her constant display of wealth and unnecessary consumerism isn’t ‘aspirational’, it’s just gross

I’ve been enrolled on an nhs anxiety course where it legitimately tells you to print out your payslip so you can ‘budget’ and ‘limit your expenditure’ in order to stop worrying about bills. It gives a list of possible ‘solutions’ and the pros/cons such as ‘ask family’, ‘get a loan’, ‘rob a bank’ and then presents the final solution of ‘cut back on luxuries’. During a cost of living crisis. Whilst people like Zanna show off their two electric cars they don’t need in their huge mansion where most of the rooms appear to be display only and receive free holidays/meals every other week. lmao.

budget your way out of poverty everyone, the wealth gap doesn’t exist and we can all be like Zanna if we just try a bit harder! because that’s how capitalism works!!!
Gross sums them up. They get gifted so much when they could easily afford to pay for it all. They are both devoid of a moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My first ever title! Been slow to respond as I actually got engaged this week so been in a happy little bubble.
A tattle title and a ring, what a week 😂😂👏🏼

Ps- ZanZan you are still a bellend and your teeth blind me

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.