Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That car starts at 55k for the lowest spec one. She ‘works from home’ and ant works in the city, why have 2 cars? Oh yeah, because you are a greedy bleep.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they have kept Ant’s old car so now actually have 3 cars. I can imagine them being the types to keep a petrol car “just in case” or for long journeys when stopping to charge would be “too much effort”.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So the entire story sat in the car is an Ad but she only puts Ad on one pic so small I couldn't read it!

BMW are daft working with someone that has a Tesla & went on about it being a dream car for months.

When will brands do their actual homework.

I can tell you now I'd sell more BMW than this basic witch, I 'influenced 😂' at least 3 of my followers to buy an i3 when I rented one for 6mths last year because I genuinely loved it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So the entire story sat in the car is an Ad but she only puts Ad on one pic so small I couldn't read it!

BMW are daft working with someone that has a Tesla & went on about it being a dream car for months.

When will brands do their actual homework.

I can tell you now I'd sell more BMW than this basic witch, I 'influenced 😂' at least 3 of my followers to buy an i3 when I rented one for 6mths last year because I genuinely loved it.
Is this an electric car? It seems so small? Or is spacious

Reactions: 1
If it's like other influencer car partnerships, she'll have the car for a few months and then give it back, as far as I'm aware they don't give influencers luxury cars to keep. But yeah I agree I still don't see the logic in picking her when she has a Tesla that she said was her dream car

Reactions: 12
The two of them 100% do not need two cars. I don't know why she is advertising is either the majority of people in the UK currently who watch her stuff cannot afford that kind of car, why do companies do this 🙄

Reactions: 7
My first ever title! Been slow to respond as I actually got engaged this week so been in a happy little bubble.
A tattle title and a ring, what a week 😂😂👏🏼

Ps- ZanZan you are still a bellend and your teeth blind me
Congratulations! 💍 Despite your newly engaged status I hope you're still QuIrKy and individual and not like other girls? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just when I think my feed is safe from her gurning face, she pops up on tally’s stories. Ugh imagine being stuck in a boat with the quirky blouse Queen! Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Zanna fallen out with Vic and Steph? You never seem in her stories anymore. Actually I’ve not seen Hazel in her stories for ages either, or that Chris fella? Maybe Ant finally put his foot down with that one? Naomi is obviously flavour of the month at the moment, but other than Tally she seems to get through friends like hot dinners.

Reactions: 10
Has Zanna fallen out with Vic and Steph? You never seem in her stories anymore. Actually I’ve not seen Hazel in her stories for ages either, or that Chris fella? Maybe Ant finally put his foot down with that one? Naomi is obviously flavour of the month at the moment, but other than Tally she seems to get through friends like hot dinners.
they went to Steph’s house this week- just didn’t Instagram it much.
hazel’s got a new man (me Vain, David Birtwistle), so maybe she’s not got time for her anymore? 😊

Reactions: 5
In my experience, “pick me”/cool girls like Zanna get through friends (mostly female ones) at a rate of knots

Reactions: 10
🤡 so all the attention can be diverted to her. She’s just so domineering. How they all put up with her I’ll never know!

Reactions: 11
Why does she always say they’ve been for a hike, when half the time it’s just a country walk. Why does she have to try and make it more than it is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always say they’ve been for a hike, when half the time it’s just a country walk. Why does she have to try and make it more than it is?!
Yeah I wonder that… it’s very hard to hike in Surrey. You can go on long walks, and they can be hard, but not really “hike”.

Reactions: 8
Because she's so tall, her long strides mean she can covers more distance, Did you see someone did the maths on how fast Mr Tall from Mr Men walks? Someone saw in the book he walks about 140mph so I imagine Zanna does something comparable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.