Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a sign from universe that she just needs stay put on her arse? It's like everytime she goes somewhere something happens 😒
Poor dad to be dragged everywhere to every activity just because she needs to make a story on IG. Hope he just can chill like a normal person on a holiday...

Reactions: 11
I reckon the bottom caption is code for “I don’t like the boat because it’s not the same as my 5 star Maldivian resort *press trips* I’m used to”.

My moneys on that she’ll cut her 2 week stint on the dive boat to go back to a resort to finish her vacation so she can actually wear her stay wealthy swim and speed read her travelling library.

The only good thing about her stories is her Dad is okay! I think it’s so awful to be posting sunsets and tit like that when her dad isn’t well. Getting injured can be so scary especially in a remote place :(
Funny how she can’t pass comment on the boat as she’s only been on it 3 days but can pass comment on hotels that’s she has been in for 10 minutes on #presstrip….

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Funny how she can’t pass comment on the boat as she’s only been on it 3 days but can pass comment on hotels that’s she has been in for 10 minutes on #presstrip….
Exactly my thoughts. When it’s gifted she’s spouting tit immediately about how amazing it is and never has any remotely negative or constructive comments. Yet when it’s her cash she’s saving her comments and I have no doubt there’ll be something about how it wasn’t her ideal way to spend the trip 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had a proper lol at her comments regarding Emily Ratajkowski's book and it not being mind blowing 😂😂 Now, I know little about ER apart from the fact she doesn't appear to have an actual job and always seems to be photographing herself on holiday wearing very tiny swimwear. Yep, agreed Zanna, nothing mind blowing there at all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She now she’s given us the boat name we can see the price!
Roughly 2200 euros for 7 nights for the boat, so double that.
Then add in the Maldives hotels and flights.
Mind blown- easy money for her…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My cycnical view is that she's waiting for some sort of incentive from the owners to give a positive review of the boat/holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I have been having the same thoughts today, i.e. I sincerely hope her dad is all ok. And I hope that whatever is the reason behind her being out of action today, she won’t make it all about herself.

I did notice that she deleted her last reel? She posted one yesterday and shared it on stories “let me know if you like seeing underwater content in the comments”... (correct me if i’m wrong!!!) Guessing there weren’t that many positive comments about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why are so many of you thinking about Zanna when she doesn’t post? This is what is wrong with the world obsessed with social media and “influencers”.

Exactly my thoughts. When it’s gifted she’s spouting tit immediately about how amazing it is and never has any remotely negative or constructive comments. Yet when it’s her cash she’s saving her comments and I have no doubt there’ll be something about how it wasn’t her ideal way to spend the trip 🙄
I think she will be priming them to partner with her for a travel tour that she will sell for an extortionate price next year

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why are so many of you thinking about Zanna when she doesn’t post? This is what is wrong with the world obsessed with social media and “influencers”.
Off topic a bit, sorry, but I think this is interesting because often by being on Tattle we could easily be branded as "obsessed" with certian influencers, but not in a positive way. We often discuss in great detail things they post, so of course if Zanna doesn't post something we're at a lack of something to talk about. Simply by being on this website of course we're part of the influencer problem, because we're giving them views 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

I think she will be priming them to partner with her for a travel tour that she will sell for an extortionate price next year
I think people were just expressing concern for her dad rather than just thinking about Zanna. Zanna doesn't usually go MIA without announcing it so could have looked like something had happened to him after his fall 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed Zanna and a few others but can still check her profile sometimes when she pops up and enjoy hearing what she’s up to from this thread. I feel ok about that because she doesn’t get my engagement automatically but I can keep an eye on her ridiculous behaviour! It’s nicer because you don’t notice when she hasn’t posted bullshit for a day here or there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"This boat trip probably isn't going to be any good to you lot because everyone on this boat is old and rich apart from me...but luckily I'm young and rich and because I'm such a spoilt princess and don't have a job and basically holiday all the time, I've been on loads of previous dives"
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zanna prancing around on her seventythousandandtenth holiday of the year boasting about her diving record whilst people are getting bombed in their own homes in Ukraine.

The vapidity of these influencers is exacerbated at times like these. She should be ashamed. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for these selfish idiots as people drop Instagram and start to focus on these major issues!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she stops to think about the impact her swimwear brand has on polluting the homes of these sea creatures she’s crying about seeing?

Reactions: 8
Looks to be a lot of people swimming around that whale shark. That’s totally irresponsible and selfish. Please don’t preach to us about loving the ocean and protecting the planet. What next Zanna ? A trip to seaworld?? 🤦🏻‍♀️So selfish. In my opinion anyway!

Reactions: 13
She sharing her cabin with her Dad?! I can’t be the only one who finds that odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would share with my dad unless I could afford another cabin - maybe the price is even a stretch for Zannychops!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.