Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, before we all go insane, his phone is pretty much half the size of the tin, so Zanna is still a stingy fucker, sorry not sorry. Let's not go around saying "that's obviously his phone, not the tin!" like the size difference is tenfold.

Not to mention that box has a rating of 3 stars. Get the man something with a 5 star rating, Zamboni. He did save your tall life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her dad has probably told her she looks like a total knob, constantly talking to her phone

Reactions: 6
9B938D03-25FC-4412-91F3-99DC16D25403.png

This is the moment when this chap realises what his “super successful” “forbes 30 under 30” daughter actually does for a living...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
hehehehe look at me on a sunny beach with my dad being my witch as I parade around in a crappy bikini my company makes whilst back home loads of people are struggling because of the storm ❤

Reactions: 9
She is basically in a thong bikini in that pic and got her dad to take the pic 🤭.
She is so tone death posting pics of her frolicking on a tropical beach when there are power cuts here and many will face damage to their properties

Reactions: 7
She is basically in a thong bikini in that pic and got her dad to take the pic 🤭.
I know can't imagine getting my dad to take a picture of my ass in a thong :sick:

Imagine putting your daughter through private school and university only for her career to be commenting on your banal drink choices and getting you to take pictures of her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah, and here she is...the almost 30 year old doing the 'patronising the old folks' routine 🙄
She is insufferable. I'd like to feel more sympathy for her dad but they've raised this idiot and continue to enable her, he's on his own!

Reactions: 12
Who thinks Zanna is going to create an Instagram account for her dad by the end of this holiday?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Well, before we all go insane, his phone is pretty much half the size of the tin, so Zanna is still a stingy fucker, sorry not sorry. Let's not go around saying "that's obviously his phone, not the tin!" like the size difference is tenfold.

Not to mention that box has a rating of 3 stars. Get the man something with a 5 star rating, Zamboni. He did save your tall life.
But... it is obviously the phone, it's even lit up 😂 so why wouldn't people say it just because a biscuit tin is half a size bigger 😂 . Totally agree tho, she is stingy AF and it was deffo bought in duty free. Think i'd rather not get a gift at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.