Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave this here... If I can’t unsee this, y’all are in it with me!

0057A64F-1647-4D81-BBFB-A585C2E26D70.jpeg

P.S. One of my biggest pet peeves is shirts too tiny for a man 😑

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What is wrong with his arse though? I like a guy with a shapely bottom but his is hmm too sculpted? Too round? Can't explain but I don't find his bum attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My husband and I like to laugh about our farts too but don’t feel the need to share them with the internet. Such a weirdo and not in the cool, funny way she thinks she is!!

Reactions: 14
I think all couples should openly fart in front of each other (if you don't do you actually really love/trust with your whole heart? 🤣) BUT no need to share online! No one wants to hear someones fart my husband would be pissed if I was posting that when he is just relaxing after a hard days work in his underwear lol

Reactions: 10
What is wrong with his arse though? I like a guy with a shapely bottom but his is hmm too sculpted? Too round? Can't explain but I don't find his bum attractive
It’s very womanly. That give a me the ick

• Sick
Reactions: 5
And not gloating about all the places they have been
I thought this - why not just the lovely photos, does she HAVE to label them all?! Of course she does. She has to let us know that she’s been to more and better places. (She hasn’t).

Also, more unwanted financial advice that isn’t advice - and she’s taken note of not trying to look professional so she’s dropped the smashing blouse and gone for a jumper with her Surrey mum slacks. So much more relatable, ya know?! *weird hand gesture*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t work out if the financial advice posts are ads or not?? I did comment asking if was an Ad, can’t wait to get blocked!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.