Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
She is basically in a thong bikini in that pic and got her dad to take the pic 🤭.
I know can't imagine getting my dad to take a picture of my ass in a thong :sick:

Imagine putting your daughter through private school and university only for her career to be commenting on your banal drink choices and getting you to take pictures of her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DietGossip

VIP Member
It's literally so cringe that she calls them "press dinners"- Zanna you definitely just went in and told them you have a lot of followers and got a free meal out of it

• Angry
  • Sick

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Lol at her thinking her constant talk about not knowing if she wants children is making others feel uncomfortable. No, people are just sick to death of hearing you talk about the same thing. (And love that she put a little disclaimer in the comments about those who have fertility issues, how half hearted)

• Haha
  • Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
This is how it reads in my head: "I learnt when I was young (12/13) - because I'm special and extremely fit and brilliant - but most people - peasants - come to scuba diving in adulthood -poor unfortunate souls."

She's so smug and deluded. I really hope her audience disappears and Ant dumps her so she realizes she's truly got nothing going on for herself.

• Heart

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220209-115549_Instagram.jpg

Poor Aurora's about to be blocked

She makes an excellent point tho, that was such a pointless video, it served no purpose but to stroke Zambia's already gigantic ego

• Haha

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Why does she keep curling her hair and wearing blouses. It doesn’t suit her. Is that her idea of being a grown up as she’s 30 this year?! 😆

• Haha

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Saw her post today about looking back at January and thinking about your achievements and what you could have done better? It’s so odd, I know some people like to have goals and stuff but who actually does this at the end of a month? Most people are just glad to have got through January and made it to payday!

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real asking people to donate for Phil's emergency treatment in the Maldives? I am angry on so many fucking levels right now! Don't get me wrong that is shit for Phil but come on.

• There is a war going on on our door step that is a far more worthy cause for people to donate to.
  • We all saw that prices of that trip, Phil is hardly strapped for cash. If you can afford a holiday to the Maldives get proper insurance.
  • Zanna could donate far more than £300 if it was really that important to her.
She also went on about how Phil is all alone there, etc etc. Okay, well, if you're such a good friend, and considering you do sweet FA will your life Zanna, why didn't you change your flight dates and stay with him?

She's such a hypocrite.

stardust21

VIP Member
She definitely knew it was going on but she didn’t want it to “tarnish” her content because it was such a dreammm holiday.

She is honestly vile. I doubt she can see why it’s grating to people that she’s started a go fund me page for a middle aged white man who could afford a holiday most people could only dream of, but gloss over a literal war because it didn’t suit her aesthetic online.

She’s shown who she really is.

asdfghjklily

Her house makes me so sad. It’s this gorgeous house in a lovely location and the decor…it just lacks personality?? Where’s the photos and the souvenirs from trips and what’s the point of buying a book just to use it as a prop and ugh I get that it’s the aesthetic she wanted but it just feels so cold and sad???? It’s more like a showhome or something. Also, the more “spot Bella” posts she does where the cat is dead obvious the more I weep inside hahahaha

• Haha

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Has she even acknowledged the tragedy unfolding in Ukraine?
she never acknowledges any incident or actual issue Impacting on real ppl
off topic to this specific issue but i messaged her after her performative posts following the murder of George Floyd as soon as she’d lost interest about 2 weeks later and she said something along the lines of “I’m a fitness and lifestyle creator unable to Be focused on these issues permanently I will
continue posting my
usual content ”
and was then swiftly blocked 🤓 nice that you can tune in and out of these issues Zambonio but for
Soem
of us this is real life

• Wow
  • Angry

CustardPie

VIP Member
Telling us you were too busy enjoying your holiday to read the news isn't the one. And she could do SOOOOO much more with her platform. One of the only influencers I actually actively follow now has done a brilliant, brilliant thing. She raffling off her favourite designer bag, Donations are £5 which will all go to DEC - and the winner gets the bag. She has raised over £20k in 6 days.

Zambo has a fucking walk-in wardrobe that isn't a WIW full of bags that get wheeled out once in a blue moon - she could do the same. Show us for once that you can actually give a shit and make a real difference. Don't just share donation pages that we all saw two weeks ago.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Boo fucking hoo, Rosanna, so glad you're getting all your pretend work done (again at the kitchen table instead of your ill thought out office) so you can really switch off on your next holiday. Give me strength.

A positive test (without being ill) would definitely bring her down a few pegs. And yes, I'm more than aware of how petty that makes me 😉

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
her whole financial education thing just screams ‘I think people are poor because they’re not smart with their money’ and totally ignoring the reasons behind financial inequality (likely because she’s so privileged she thinks it’s easy for everyone). also, investing is not going to magically lift people out of poverty when they don’t have the spare cash to risk?!

she is the definition of gaslight, gatekeep, girl boss x
She’s the type of person who thinks if people would only stop buying avocados they too would be able to live in a massive house.

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before but I can’t believe Ant has ruined his teeth to match the ‘girlboss’.

He had quite a sexy smile before. Also I’ve just noticed she’s got him dying his hair too amirite? Cute little bits of grey before, now - Just4Men meets Action Man 🤢
i can’t deal with the obsession of perfectly straight and glowing white teeth!!! I’ve noticed that it’s recently made me waaay more conscious of my teeth which I have never ever been before - because when I’m next to someone with perfectly white teeth mine look dull/slightly yellow in comparison even though they’re not, I just don’t have veneers! yeah there’s a slight gap and chip on one of my front ones and they’re not the exact same size but there’s nothing wrong with my teeth and I used to get compliments on them! I can totally see how people get sucked into this idea of trying to achieve ‘perfection’ and for what???? A good Instagram photo? God knows how it affects kids growing up seeing this!

• Angry
  • Sad