Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

asdfghjklily

Just been catching up and I literally laughed so hard at her going to a gig and then being all profound the next morning like “wow I shared something non hiking related is that okay???”

she’s the definition of “I’m not like other girls”

Reactions: 16

littlewonder

Chatty Member
Zanna’s story of her working… I wonder if is this is her copying and pasting large chunks of other people’s writing into her blog and passing it off as her own? 🤪🤪

A7B3970C-BA52-4C96-A15E-D064DCA99B68.jpeg

• Haha

cactusvine

I see she has now deleted the post about her legs not functioning and also given a very (IMO) insincere view point on Ukraine. Clearly spent her day reading here then. The things she has to do for the gram eh?
She also just deleted her Slovenia trip plug she put after the Ukraine posts.

Her level of ignorance is baffling

• Wow
  • Sick

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
And her periods are so heavy that she can’t even leave the house (or Mexico hotel room. Although of me memory serves me correctly she was always out and about whilst ant was in the room ill) but yet she is now happily wearing period pants. I don’t believe her. I’m doubting the power of period pants. I just feel she is once again grabbing money to advertise something she won’t use. And doing this whilst begging for a discounted private gynae appointment. She’s such a multitasker!!

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
God, I'm recovering from COVID but because of the shit US policies, I only was able to take three days off work. I'd LOVE to take off 16 days not to travel half across the world and pollute more than most people do in a year just cause I want to brag about the marine life I saw, but to rest.

She's truly one of the most annoying influencers out there. Can't wait for her half arsed, totally useless, plagiarized guide to diving in the Maldives.

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
This is a very important topic but she doesn’t talk about it with any nuance or depth. She just is all wow is me.

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s going to look like Ulrika Johnson when she’s 35. Saggy skin damage counterbalanced by intense Botox and massive arched eyebrows (no offence to Ulrika)

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
This will divide the room but of course she does jam then cream. She’s a wrong’un.
I cannot believe I am on Zanna’s side with this (screaming and crying) but jam first means I can dollop an absolutely excessive amount of cream on top - how is it possible to spread jam on top of a mountain of cream without getting it everywhere?? or am I a literal toddler?? (I’m gonna buy the goods and conduct an experiment now)

littlewonder

Chatty Member
thread title suggestion:

Zanna van Dijk #16: her follower count is better at diving than she is

the wording is a bit clunky sorry someone can probably phrase it better 🤪

Zanna: losing followers and gaining more narcissism every day ❤
lmaooo I feel like this is a perfect summary of her entire Insta career

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I can’t understand why/how anyone can actually follow her at this point. It’s the most narcissistic thing I’ve seen.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Zanna comes across so much older than she is. Her night out made me cringeeee so badly!! She’s just so cringe, unnatural and uncool. She looks so out of place and gives me 40 year old vibes.

SallyAnnJones

Any thoughts on her hiking challenge?
Is it £250 to go then you’re expected to fundraise another £250??? I just can’t imagine asking friends and family to sponsor me to go and do something that I enjoy and would choose to do anyway, “I’m going on a weekend holiday, please give money to this charity for me”.

Reactions: 15

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I see she's lost 1000 followers.... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. even her fans just want her to fuck off.
I think it says a lot about her recent behaviour that her past threads have lasted around 2.5 months and now we are nearly halfway through this thread in about a fortnight - who’d have thought it was possible for her to get MORE annoying? She constantly surprises me 🤩

Reactions: 15