Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
"The trip of a lifetime" but Zanna, you take multiple trips of a lifetime per year... so not really "of a lifetime," eh?

And sorry. I know Europeans in general have significantly more time off than people elsewhere do, but who has 8 days (plus two more for traveling to-from Slovenia) to just hike with Zanna Van Dick? And pay 2,220 quid for it? Surely 8 days hiking in Slovenia on our own would not be that expensive.

And her FAQ saying anyone with "base fitness" and who has "done some hiking" before can join? Define base fitness. Define some hiking. She's reckless and so not qualified to lead something like this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

QueenBW

VIP Member
This bit killed me: "I’ve been thinking a lot recently about how to tackle my ageing followers and the fact my engagement is going down, so I’ve decided to become a financial expert! (A very tall one). " Genius, @stardust21

Let's not forget also how she's an inspiration to artists all over the world with her scrapbooking. (Nothing against scrapbooking at any age, but when she showed her stuff last time, it was like my 6 year old goddaughter did it. Some people can make masterpieces or just really sweet scrapbooks. Zanna cannot).

• Haha
  • Heart

SallyAnnJones

So someone on the boat had a diving accident so bad he’s had hours in recompression chambers and unlikely to ever get fully back to normal because it was so long between the accident and treatment, yet she recommended the diving company still.

I’m no Zanna, I’ve only been diving 5 years and just got a measly 20 dives in my logbook but I’ve never heard of anyone having an incident that bad. Or dive schools at least have medical plans to get people to chambers asap after anything happens.

• Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
View attachment 1116772
4 years difference and looks like she’s aged about 40 years. It’s shocking!
It's crazy to me that she clearly thinks she looks better with that center parting (sorry, Gen Z. Unless you're unusually symmetrical, you look worse with it, period). Or with those teeth. She also forgot to mention her botox or fillers, which she's clearly gotten.

• Haha
  • Sad

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
I see she has now deleted the post about her legs not functioning and also given a very (IMO) insincere view point on Ukraine. Clearly spent her day reading here then. The things she has to do for the gram eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I’m pleased that she’s finally shared some donation links but the whole ‘I didn’t read the news’ is such bullshit. She was on Insta stories and posting throughout her holiday, she was replying to comments (and no doubt deleting comments) and alluding to the situation with shit like ‘I hope this content provides escapism’ and she even responded to a question yesterday asking her about Ukraine. What’s the point in lying, she knew what was happening and chose to ignore it and is now panicking about losing followers 🤷‍♀️

Lately I've started to notice more and more how ableist she is. She's truly a toxic presence on the internet, and yet she thinks she's God's gift to mankind for "escapism."
THANK YOU, I was kind of gaslighting myself and thought I was just being sensitive but I get a super ableist vibe from her (especially with her emergency surgery and the superior way she talks about her body/lifestyle). It’s a big reason why I don’t follow her anymore as there are so many subtle things she says and does that are big red flags imo and it’s just - urgh!

Last edited:
  • Heart

asdfghjklily

she tries to be blasé about these life events like turning thirty or having kids or even being tall and then she doesn’t shut up about them??? I don’t care so therefore I will make fifty reels dedicated to me looking patronising as I discuss how little I care. Eeeeek!

Cb478

She actually looks better with a side parting?
"Some" dental work? Gal, you have a whole new set of gnashers! (they look like they low in the dark too)
And a brow lift, forehead Botox, cheek fillers, jaw defining Botox and a small pump in the chin. Just a few little bits though!

• Haha
  • Wow

Kiki999

I can't remember the exact question but someone asked/ maybe thanked her for bringing attention to the environmental issues in the seas with her company. Can't help but think the most environmentally friendly thing to do would not have been to fly to the Maldives in the first place particularly given it's going to be one of the first places swallowed up by the rising sea levels.

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
She should have stuck to her word when she said she won’t be posting much from her holiday. We could use a two week break from her insufferable privilege and smuggery 🤢 Is it just me or does she come accross even worse than normal on this trip? Just have this feeling that she’s bragging 🤷🏻‍♀️

thatdeafcow

Love that she studied speech science but can’t actually pronounce ‘Surrey’. Sounds like Siwwi to me 😅

I work with stroke patients, I agree, I think you made the right move to prance around showing off your pubic mound in pink leggings instead 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Honestly she would still make anything that happened about her, how upset she was and how her dream holiday did not work out as she imagined etc and what a saint she is for taking care of her dad….

• Sad
  • Sick

somehonesty

Bit of a lurker on this forum but her (lack of) comment on Ukraine / Russia just speaks volumes about her as a person I think. She has a platform but hardly uses it for true benefit to the planet (since she is such an eco warrior) , and continues to do things that make her a living / walking oxymoron. Even if she is on holiday, she has time on a liveaboard to post about what is happening and direct people to information and resources in-between dives.

Her posts about finance and investment were the final straw for me... so continues the strive to be relevant to her 'ageing' following, but she is in no way an example of someone who has built her success on being smart and investment-savvy with her money, so it was just so confusing to me why she would suddenly start posting finance information.

Plus all these overpriced travel/hiking trips, just screams money-grab and not enough genuine content that real people care about. Why would I pay £250 to sleep in a hall in the middle of nowhere with strangers?! Baffling.

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
I do wonder what people like Zanna write on their CV’s when their “fame” (if you can call it that?) ends and they need to get a real job…

Skills:
- Employing people to take photos of me in my own shower because I think I look great in my tan
- Good at adding time stamps to things to prove I’m better than people
- Will only do the right thing if I’m pressured into it
- Bloomin’ amazing going on holiday and avoiding work
- Great at bringing in the ✨wholesome 💫 vibes

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"This boat trip probably isn't going to be any good to you lot because everyone on this boat is old and rich apart from me...but luckily I'm young and rich and because I'm such a spoilt princess and don't have a job and basically holiday all the time, I've been on loads of previous dives"
🙄

• Haha