Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph1992

I’ve just skimmed through her “snohuggg” room tour because quite frankly that’s all I could stomach. It absolutely amazes how much zanna has been taken for a mug with her house renovation yet I’m sure she’s under the impression she’s lucked out. I think Jojo played it very well and had pretty much fee rein on it to all for as much house 9 promo as possible (smart thinking) - hence why there are absolutely no personal zanna and Ant personal touches. Can you imagine living in an overpriced ikea showroom?! For someone who’s such a family gal and scrapbooks every inch of her life (including covid test - loser) - yet has not one personal photo out on display, it just shows how little control she had over the house. I refuse to call it HER house because technically it’s not (LOL).

Reactions: 18

emilyamy

The irony on her paid partnership with Boots, to promote sustainable eyewear BUT wears a gazillion outfits to just change her glasses. Sustainable, no!

I've never seen her threads so active. We'll be onto a new one in no time. This has by far been the best. I think we're closer to more people realising what a narcissistic waste of space she is on social media. I hope we're closer to her getting a real job.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Full written article here on Boom in

LOL

" Zanna and Ant have played around mixing old and new pieces"
Thought it was all through an interior designer?

"PINK SOFA... Admitting it steps outside of the earthy tones of the house, she fell in love with it and it now stands pride of place"
Thought it was gifted?

" Zanna is no stranger to renovations.."
She did none of it herself!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

asdfghjklily

Don’t get me wrong, I’m nearly 28, I have friends who are popping out kids and getting married and my other half and I have been together ten years in April and sure the pressure does exist, mainly in the form of parents and in-laws wanting grandchildren lol, but rising above it is the best thing someone can do. So many women would never ask another female when they’re doing this or that anymore because society has moved on and realised women are more than just wombs on legs. I don’t doubt she gets a certain degree of pressure and with Ant being older than her I’d imagine he would rather have children sooner rather than later, but if this is a conversation they haven’t had then that could be the end of them, and fairly so because Ant is allowed to want children and Zanna is allowed to not. She baffles me when she pokes and prods at these things and “issues” that she wasn’t really experiencing until she decided to talk about it and now won’t shut up about it! She could gloss over discussing height, babies, marriage, heavy periods blah blah and not insert herself into the narrative but she chose to and then gets huffy when someone has a valid point against her. Infuriating isn’t the word!! I really do wonder what Ant thinks about her discussing the baby topic. It’s a little insulting to him if she’s disregarding his views entirely and making everything about her.

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I really hope this year people start to see her for what she is. As you guys have said - her attitude to Ukraine is ridiculous. Her overpriced guided tours around the world that even wealthy people will struggle to afford once this energy crisis reaches it’s peak. Jobs and employment issues due to COVID. The climate crisis meaning people are wanting to fly less. Her lifestyle just doesn’t fit with what 99% of us are going through.

She’ll say that “travel is her job” so she still has to post about it. I’m sure most companies are adapting their work strategy and comms due to this situation so that argument doesn’t fly.

• Heart

Cloff

VIP Member
She came across quite aggressive in that video “I’m not the one you come to for the latest on the war in Ukraine” - almost making a statement against all the people asking why she hasn’t mentioned it.

Agree about influencers though - I am just SICK to death of them. I thought the pandemic would close the door on them but they seem to have clawed on and are all emerging again with their free holidays and gifted interior designers.

mammer8

VIP Member
Forcing yourself out of bed to workout in your gym - why not get a bit more sleep and see if you feel like it later. Or...have a day without exercise??!!

It's not as if she's a professional athlete, or even training for an event

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
This surgeon has probably saved thousands of lives since her.... she wasn't his first and certainly won't be his last. Get over yourself Zanna, you're just a number.
She must have the longest intestine he's ever operated on, that needs to count for something?

• Haha

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Whoa this thread is so hot I can barely keep up 😂

I think we’re dealing with a very self-centered and fake person here. Everything about her has to be and look perfect. The fact that she hires professional photographers/videographers to do IG reels and her sponsored posts... 🤯🤯🤯 I can’t imagine how much she charges brands, because it needs to cover her and another person. I hope she pays them fair prices and doesn’t get better rates just because she tags them.

This just adds to the whole instagram as a highlights reel sentiment. You hire professionals to curate your online presence... still mind blown 🤯🤯🤯

Also... interesting how she did not shy away from sharing her bowel content for it potentially not being uplifting and positive enough. And never does she shy away from having little break-downs and wobbles about how hard her life is. Jeeze... An all out war in Europe is where she draws the line I guess.

Zanna and war in Ukraine might be the starkest juxtaposition of reality there ever was.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Zanna makes everything she touches sound so superficial. I'm 32 and I do get a lot of pressure from some of my family to have kids and "settle down", so I'd appreciate a nuanced discussion, but she just is like "oh it's so hard, poor me. I don't know. Hmm. The end."

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
If I was Jojo I think I’d be a bit annoyed at that article. She’s only briefly referenced as ‘an interior designer’ and then the article makes out the house was all Zanna. I’m literally lolling at ‘gifted bottles from family members and charity shop finds’ 🤣 Jojo brought all those dusty bottles in!

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Forcing yourself out of bed to workout in your gym - why not get a bit more sleep and see if you feel like it later. Or...have a day without exercise??!!

It's not as if she's a professional athlete, or even training for an event
I think that's quite a harmful message that's she's giving there, that you should workout even if you don't want to? She shouldn't push her own insecurities onto her followers, some of whom actually look to her for advice, although Lord alone knows why.

RosaGirl200

If they had a kid maybe she is worried that she would end u with the bulk of the childcare - as Ant works long hours away from the home - whereas she is home everyday.
Although they both earn enough to have a nanny...

yup. Me too - aged 34 and no one has ever mentioned it to me. It is her feeling insecure about Ant - and probably making content for contents sake
She doesn't even clean her own house or take care of her own garden - she'd 1000% have a nanny for her kids. Not that it's a bad thing for people to have child minders but lol at a nanny looking after her child while she prances around the kitchen doing reels and then another hour of 'life admin'

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
I’m off the rest of this week to use up my holiday, maybe I’ll aspire to act how she does for her actual job - I’m out ✨hiking✨ to the shop now for bleach and milk, might roast some veg to death for lunch and then round off the day telling my housemate how qUiRkY I am
Enjoy your time off! Don't forget to choose and show everyone your favorite shark 🙂

• Haha