Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘a few drinks may not be good for the body but good for the soul’ oh lord, 2014 diet culture has got her well and truly hooked hasn’t it?? She’s still going on about it nearly a week later!!!

Reactions: 15

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Omg. IWD isn't about promoting your stupid, overpriced, crappy swimsuits, Zanna. She's truly a disgrace. Like, even big fashion companies like Balenciaga lent their platform to speaking about Ukraine.

You'd need to be thick as shit not to understand how this war is already affecting Europe, will continue to affect it what with 2 million and counting refugees, and could potentially lead to something much worse.
Guessing she’ll be forming her opinion from her brexiteer Dad for the last week that all it’ll bring is more god damn foreigners into our country 😂😂

• Sick
  • Sad

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Yep. She’s full out not sustainable anymore and she’s not often bleating on about it. The issue is that 80% of her followers followed her because of that, so she tries to mask it and hide behind virtue signalling like a sustainable towel 😂

• Haha

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
C2DAF720-EA17-4C96-B908-35588283EB6F.jpeg

Wasn’t her smile supposed to be fixed by that magician she advertised so much? Or has she not had her botox top-up in a long time?

• Sick
  • Haha

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
She did look so much better before she started messing with her face. She needs to stop and also stop curling her hair. It looks better straighter on her.

Her mouth looks so uncomfortable when she speaks, her lips barely go over her teeth. She must really regret having veneers so young as she’s stuck with them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RosaGirl200

There has to be something up with her the fact she hasn't directly mentioned Ukraine at all - even when showing that screenshot of the person criticising that GoFundMe (she can share that but still hasn't even shared a Red Cross donation page for Ukraine??). Like genuinely at this point, it's almost like she's pro-Russia - it's just so WEIRD!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s absolutely deranged. Something has gone in her head that means she forces herself to wake up at the crack of dawn EVERY DAY to work out even when she doesn’t want to. It’s all to compete with other influencers. God I’d love to be her therapist 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
They new towels...
"Comes in ocean blue and white striped sand and white striped to match your Stay Wild swimwear and mother nature"
Match mother nature? Can someone translate this? 😂
Nothing about this woman matches or complements Mother Nature. Bloody hell she doesn’t even have the same face that Mother Nature gave her!! And don’t even get me started on her latest story where she claims to be giving us all light relief from the atrocities going on in Ukraine. The fact that she feels she is providing this service demonstrates exactly how over inflated her ego is. Thanks wonder was her dad around to witness that story being filmed. If she was my child I’d be mortified. She is vile.

• Haha

soph1992

This thread is literally giving me life this evening - working out the dimensions of the biscuit tin Is making me howl to prove it’s the Zanno teeny tiny ant sizes biscuits. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
I just don’t think we need another influencer sending “prayers and thoughts” to the people of Ukraine.
But she could do so much more with thousands and thousands of her followers!

No, we do not need everyone to speak out. I think it’s the total ignorance that is so irksome. Ignorance combined with her privilege. Ok, don’t talk about Ukraine, but maybe be sensitive and stop boasting about your expensiveAF holiday and stop making up praise about your content?

I don’t know what the right answer is, but I cannot stand by total ignorance. We can all do our part... speak up, demand action from our Western goverments, help raise funds, educate ourselves and those around us...

• Heart

irunforfun

VIP Member
“We’ve been inundated with requests to extend our sale…so you have an extra 24 hours”

Where to start? Why would anyone ask you to extend your sale? The people who could afford your crap wouldn’t necessarily need to wait for payday. Or just use a credit card. You’re extending it because no one has bought anything and you are seeking the extension. With a hefty 20% off. But you don’t believe in sales.
And if people really did want an extension, an extra 24 hours will make zero difference if it’s about payday.
I smell BS.

• Haha

CustardPie

VIP Member
The did use a consultant to find their house though, which she has later tried to cover up for some reason. The related stories were deleted and she’s since told “fans” how they were lucky to find it. But she def used someone and she originally tagged them on IG thanking them - again now deleted. Odd.

Zambo won’t like this - it means she’s not so special and not like other girls anymore.

Attachments

• Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
I hope there’s nothing seriously wrong with her dad but I would love to see the smug look wiped off her face if their trip had to be cut short and they had to go home so he could rest properly there. She boasts SO much about her life so it’s nice when she gets knocked down a peg or two

QueenBW

VIP Member
Well, before we all go insane, his phone is pretty much half the size of the tin, so Zanna is still a stingy fucker, sorry not sorry. Let's not go around saying "that's obviously his phone, not the tin!" like the size difference is tenfold.

Not to mention that box has a rating of 3 stars. Get the man something with a 5 star rating, Zamboni. He did save your tall life.

Last edited:
  • Haha