Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CustardPie

VIP Member
Lol at her thinking her constant talk about not knowing if she wants children is making others feel uncomfortable. No, people are just sick to death of hearing you talk about the same thing. (And love that she put a little disclaimer in the comments about those who have fertility issues, how half hearted)
Also she’s not defying social norms. Fewer women than ever are choosing to have kids by the age of 30 and people talk about it all the time now .

• Heart
Reactions: 14

asdfghjklily

back from her fiftieth holiday of the year with the dodgiest tan I’ve ever seen!!! Leathery Zanna with her full inbox and oh my I haven’t trained in three weeks woe is me and oooo guess who booked another holiday because I can’t keep away from polluting the planet with my subverted sustainability views ❤

• Haha

Dawn5219

Oh Zambia - tut tut the bird feeding station was not "gram" ready - no wonder there were no birds on them - they were empty !! Not very "wholesome" of you not to be feeding the birdies in the Winter - shows she only does things when the camera is watching and ready for the gram !! Now be a good Surrey housewife / lodger, get that blouse on and feed the birds !! Cue post filling them up and copied and posted guide!

• Haha

asdfghjklily

aaaaand we have an AD for Boots… if she mentions her height at any point I’m gonna scream BINGO cos truly she’s ticking all the boxes today…

• Haha

mammer8

VIP Member
Well, she has admitted now to not being vegan. But wearing sheepskin is pretty bad for someone who allegedly sees animals as friends.

I'm a veggie not a vegan and I'd never wear it.

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
My husband and I like to laugh about our farts too but don’t feel the need to share them with the internet. Such a weirdo and not in the cool, funny way she thinks she is!!

soph1992

Her stories today rambling on about interesting content... I'd pick scuba content any day for many reasons.... 1) She can't talk with a mask on so that's a start 2) She can't wear her own brand swimwear given it's completely unfunctional and overpriced 3) in a dream world she gets eaten by a shark... bring on the scuba content schubbbaaa Z!!!

• Haha

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
This is what I took from it. “To be like me you have to be rich and to have been taken on exotic holidays at an early age to be able to do this”. It’s like some rich chelsea type being amazing at skiing because their parents took them to St Moritz every year since they were 4. Sooo relatable
My husband's dad has a best friend who's loaded, so used to take my father in law and his kids on fancy holidays with his family. So my husband and his sister have been skiing and diving from the time they could walk, and I'd never been until I met my husband and scored an invite. Now we go every few years as a family, but my sister in law meets up with her "ski friends" who are ALL this posh type. They say things like "this was a much better place when it was just private chalets" and "you really should be better for someone of your age, I was doing black runs when I was SEVEN". They all seem to move out there in December, and move on to surfing or diving spots for the rest of the year. Sorry Sophia but some of us have to work and can't spend 4 months skiing and drinking beers and eating fondue.

• Haha
  • Wow

CustardPie

VIP Member
A party for her favourite brand who she never mentioned before.
Also - what the cunting fuck is that caption? 'A few drinks may not be good for the body'
Fuck off Rosanna.
And saying things that make you happy may not fit under the wellness label. That's the whole fucking point of wellness you bellend. Not manically exercising every morning and shredding before a holiday. *I see you*

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I can understand talking about being child free at 40, perhaps at 35… but when you’re 29, partnered up & living in a massive house with someone who wants children and warbling on endlessly as to whether or not to have a child, is it really child free at this point?

It’s admittedly a sensitive topic as we needed loads of IVF and so I know lots of women staring down a future with no kids not by choice, plus friends who are making peace with being single in their late 30s etc.

Peachesplease

I worked a season in a ski chalet as a gap year, and we had a few guest accidents. One lady went over on her shoulder first day, I helped her organise with her insurance company. They paid out, she got treatment and spent a week walking around the town or sat in the chalet reading and eating cheese. There was another woman who broke her leg AT THE AIRPORT. She fell over someone's suitcase and hadn't even made it to the resort. Insurance paid out, she had a cast on, her husband skiied all week and she stayed in bed on skype to her friends while I made her cups of mint tea. There was another couple where the lady broke her foot a week before the trip, but they'd done they're insurance so well it paid out and she still came and she had one of those knee scooter things. Then there was the 19 year old who broke her collarbone dancing on a table in the bar. Even she had insurance.

You know who DIDN'T have insurance? The upper middle class estate agent/landlord chap, who clearly thought he was so good he didn't need to get insurance. Two days in he tried to copy his friend going over a small bump. He got too much speed, knocked his friend over and into the queue of people waiting for the ski lift. While highly comical, he did his knee in and complained the rest of the week at how much is was costing him and how horrible the medical system is trying to screw him.

NEVER TAKE THAT GAMBLE

You have to buy insurance that starts the day you BOOK the holiday, in case something happens and you can't go. Then make sure it covers accidents and medical treatment. It's not even expensive! I pay like, £7 a year or something to have it as a bonus on my home insurance, and it covers extreme sports.
Very well said.

Of course, we have no idea of the situation with this chap, how it happened and why his insurance won't pay out, because y'know, details aren't important when you're asking people for £25k.

• Wow

littlewonder

Chatty Member
DONT WORRY GUYS!!
She’s going to write up a York city guide after her ONE day spent there!!!! 🤯🤯🤯
as someone who has been to York (like a huge % of the rest of the UK has been), I can’t wait for her basic ass guide telling us to visit the Minster, walk on the city walls and visit one of the super popular indie coffee shops 🤣🤣🤣 literally everything you could find out by googling ‘York’ and reading the first three hits 😌

I’d be interested to know if she got invited to York or she just wanted to go so emailed round and begged for a ‘press trip’? It’s not exactly an underrated, undiscovered city that nobody visits and needs publicity, it’s so fucking rammed every weekend that it gives me anxiety 🤣

walking down the shambles on a Saturday would be in my “top 5 worst things to do in the entire UK”

• Haha
  • Heart

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
The way she always begs for engagement on her ads is so unbelievably cringe 🥴 maybe if she actually did interesting insightful posts she wouldn't have to beg for engagement

• Sick
  • Heart

yolo123

It blows my mind she still didn't acknowledge the war when she reposted that person's message

ellwood

Just come on here to echo what everyone else is saying - asking her followers (a lot of whom are probably feeling the pinch from rising energy costs as well as everything else!) to pay for her mates medical bills when she could pay the whole thing with the income from one Instagram #ad is absolutely vile. Her £300 donation is laughable.