Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows she wouldn't be successful at all on that platform.
She wouldn't, also every app keeps saying they'll make previous app obsolete, and that hasn't happened in a while. Demographics change, but people still use Facebook, Snapchat despite the growing popularity first of Instagram and then of TikTok.

Reactions: 2
I think she was asking for recommendations of protein powder?

- Do you think the unpopular opinion (Greg James', not your pal Tally's idea!!) about pets is a subtle dig at her?

Reactions: 6
So I keep getting Instagram ads for Natalie Glaze and I realised I really don't get her and Zanna's "friendship" why do they have stay wealthy swim together as a joint business? Does anyone remember? She was celebrating its birthday the other day with a big group of gal pals but Zanna wasn't even mentioned?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed a while ago - just saw on London Paleo Girl (now mrstessakelly)’s pregnancy announcement that Zanna posted ‘THE NEWS IS OUT’!! I absolutely hate it when people post tit like that, making it all about them and how they knew before everyone else. What a narcissist!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I unfollowed a while ago - just saw on London Paleo Girl (now mrstessakelly)’s pregnancy announcement that Zanna posted ‘THE NEWS IS OUT’!! I absolutely hate it when people post tit like that, making it all about them and how they knew before everyone else. What a narcissist!!
omg just came on here to say the same thing 🤣!!! Hate it when people do that making it look like they’re such good friends and in the know.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ugh guys, so glad I found you. Was sneaking on Jessica Olie's stories and saw she was in Santorini. I was there just one week before her and THANK GOD I didn't run into those two. End of September is mostly IG free in Santorini, I would never dream of going when it is packed full of people posing. Anyhow...I'm late I know, but every. single. post. drove me mad. Firstly it's pretty cold in Santorini and they were walking around like it was 30 degrees. They must have been freezing. But as long as they think it looks ok on the gram. Secondly, that so called HIKE is a 40-50 min walk and it's mostly downhill. The real hike everyone does in Santorini is 2.5 hours....and they got a taxi back! They basically went on a walk and are making it out like it was everest. Thirdly....why is that hotel giving a free trip to these low level influencers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
D6C71E6C-055D-4070-9B6F-105F793C5023.png

What an absolute lie. No Zanna this is not what happened. Yes you may have always wanted a pink sofa but you make this sound like you went on a search mission and begged Jo’s permission! You didn’t! This was a gifted sofa from Snug. You didn’t source it, you were given it for free and I recall you saying at one point it was the only piece of furniture you had to sit in in the whole House when you first moved. So at least have the decency to put #gifted because we all know if this hadn’t had been a freebie it would never have entered Ourpanelledmess in the first place. Liar!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
1633836681269.png

Look at little Ms Hypocrite calling a pair of leather shows beautiful. So much for being vegan, huh, Zatan?

ETA: Sorry if someone already posted about this. I just saw it on Fleur's post.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 802769

Look at little Ms Hypocrite calling a pair of leather shows beautiful. So much for being vegan, huh, Zatan?

And this morning she’s eating breakfast out of a small glass jar. Not a very sustainable way to eat some overnight oats. She’s so stupid

Reactions: 6
View attachment 802769

I think she’s quite open that she isn’t vegan, she’s definitely said she isn’t. She uses animal tested, non vegan crap all the time and buys leather designer tit. I don’t think she always eats plant based either.

Also, Zatan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did have a partnership with myvegan, literally announced it last year but I guess thats finished?
Yeah and before that she was with Vivolife cause I messaged them to tell them that using her would make me less likely to buy from them while she had control of the account and got blocked and unblocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.