Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete some stories tonight? I saw she’d posted some earlier about a couple of staycations she had coming up / more international travel but I couldn’t listen properly so went to go back and re-watch just now and they’re not there…
Don't worry, if she has more trips booked, she will blabber on about them soon enough 😤

Reactions: 1
Yet another destination that surpassed her expectations - tell me Zambo, if you have such low expectations of everywhere why the duck do you bother travelling so much?
We’ve already established that Surrey isn’t doing it for you since you spend all your time in London. Also, maybe go on a writing course as we’ve heard ‘lace up your hiking boots’ one time too many.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, yes, Jojo the magic shelf dresser is indeed a kick ass boss babe who, SOMEHOW, manages to do a job and also be a mother. Lots of people do it, Zanna, don't be so surprised.
And these crisis talks, I can only imagine that someone somewhere wanted something other than panelling and baskets in their house and now jojo has to sweet talk them round?
(And please stop with the 'mumma' crap, it's juvenile)

Reactions: 10
Why wouldn’t santorini live up to the hype? What a weird assumption to have

Reactions: 7
She just says bs like that to sound more interesting/cultured/well-traveled. But for all the carbon emissions she makes every year and whatever the stamps on her passport say, she's uncouth and poorly traveled cause she does the same exact thing in every trip. Hike. Workout. Take narcissistic photos of herself.

Reactions: 12
Just classic Zanna. Hundreds of tiny Greek islands could use tourism and coverage after COVID and she picks Santorini which (at no fault of its own) has become an insta-hun Mecca and avoided by most people who actually love Greece. It’s widely known to be crowded and touristy. Why not actually explore since you have all the time and money in the world?

Greece is wonderful, but it’s just a bit too well known for Zambia.

If anyone is keen then Symi is an incredible place to visit!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I quite like Jojo. True, her interior designs are all very similar, but I guess she's giving people what they want.

She actually does jobs around the house like painting and isn't full of BS.

Reactions: 3
I think most people believe it's overhyped - maybe that's what she meant? She's not always very good at articulating herself. (I didn't read the post, don't have time to waste on Zanna these days!)

Reactions: 3
Greece is wonderful, but it’s just a bit too well known for Zambia.
If anyone is keen then Symi is an incredible place to visit!
Kefalonia is also lovely. You do need a car though if you want to do sightseeing as it's a bit rural but it's really quite peaceful and not too touristy ☺

• Heart
I’m not saying where my favourite part of Greece is, I wouldn’t want her ruining it! 😂

• Haha
Yes, yes, Jojo the magic shelf dresser is indeed a kick ass boss babe who, SOMEHOW, manages to do a job and also be a mother. Lots of people do it, Zanna, don't be so surprised.
I guess when you don't have a job even people doing the bare minimum at their jobs seems impressive

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.