Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and before that she was with Vivolife cause I messaged them to tell them that using her would make me less likely to buy from them while she had control of the account and got blocked and unblocked.
Bottom line, the girl changes protein alliances almost as much as she travels in a pandemic...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just scrolling through my ZVD free Instagram stories and BAM! I get bombarded with this monstrosity.
Screenshot_20211011_234128.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ok but are you really working if you haven't recorded yourself typing on a laptop with a time stamp???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok but are you really working if you haven't recorded yourself typing on a laptop with a time stamp???
Isn’t that the height of narcissism, to record yourself working with a time stamp just to ensure we all know how busy busy busy and early early early she is?!

Reactions: 16
I’m disappointed she’s not captioning any of her stories. It’s a low threshold for accessibility, and it’s also a bit of a social media basic given how many people watch stories on silent.
Assuming she’ll see this and start captioning again, hi Zanna

Isn’t that the height of narcissism, to record yourself working with a time stamp just to ensure we all know how busy busy busy and early early early she is?!
Especially when we know she's just pretending to work because she has a fake job in which she thinks copying other people's travel guides or giving the most basic of basic advice counts as hard work. I bet she's just randomly pawing at the keyboard while she films.

Cue tomorrow, when she'll show us some Excel file or Word doc that looks super "worky".

She's pathetic.

Reactions: 4
EB7FD9A5-9AB7-43B1-8684-385E0965AEE9.png

Love that the auto caption has picked up her saying “suwwy nest” and thinks it’s sewing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m disappointed she’s not captioning any of her stories. It’s a low threshold for accessibility, and it’s also a bit of a social media basic given how many people watch stories on silent.
You were right clearly!

• Haha
You didn't even have to wait a whole day for her to restart. She truly does nothing all day other than prance about and read gossip sites about herself.

Reactions: 15
If she really read here that often, she should know by now that her timestamps are pathetic. Unless she’s specifically performing for a handful of people just to prove that she works.

Like this morning’s one... Zanna, why don’t you attach timestamps to ALL of your stories? 🤔 Very inconsistent.

Ha, yeah I had a right laugh about the sewage nest 🤣

By the way, Zanna, there’s a way to edit those captions. Don’t be that lazy...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just watched the bathroom updates - why on earth is the towel rail so far away from the actual shower OR sinks for that matter and right next to the loo?! couldn't think of anything more annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can't believe how long it is taking to get their bathroom done, I wonder if they wish they'd just left it as it was? (I'm guessing Any probably does as he seems to get really annoyed with all the building work)

Reactions: 5
Please guys, love my dull as tit rowing post.
You can tell she doesn’t even enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Look at the light coming in to my enormous house as I show you my many rooms, none of which I've had a hand in decorating".
Bore off

Also, the two dentist waiting room chairs plonked in front of the French doors. Why.? Oh, and you're so quirky and rebelling against JoJo the magic shelf dresser with your Halloween fireplace garland...not like every other influencer has also got tons of autumn crap up either. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.