Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t mean to be picky Zanna but at 6:15 am the birds sound you can hear is not strictly speaking the dawn chorus. That occurred at around 4:30 am which was actual dawn. What you are referring to is just bird song. Maybe for once you weren’t up early enough???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bad news Zambo, it’s 9:10 am where I live and the birds are having a right old party singing and chirping and making all sorts of noise. Shut up, ya wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t mean to be picky Zanna but at 6:15 am the birds sound you can hear is not strictly speaking the dawn chorus. That occurred at around 4:30 am which was actual dawn. What you are referring to is just bird song. Maybe for once you weren’t up early enough???
Came here to say this!! It's not picky - it's accurate and everything she says is irritating. Even the way she says 'today'.

Reactions: 8
The first photo from her post is terrifying. The second is just cringey.
The second, she looks like being constipated on a toilet while someone stormed in the loo and ask to take a picture of her 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really bothers me that Zanna’s reaction is about herself. I know she lives for validation but I couldn’t imagine writing that caption. She could’ve written something about how tall young girls should be proud, but instead she gushed on her own behalf. Bleurgh

F2AD3501-493D-4F2F-8372-6E5541B5BD4E.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It really bothers me that Zanna’s reaction is about herself. I know she lives for validation but I couldn’t imagine writing that caption. She could’ve written something about how tall young girls should be proud, but instead she gushed on her own behalf. Bleurgh

View attachment 664236
yikes. As a lecturer, I find this all super problematic.
1. The privacy of the student. What if she does indeed follow zanna and sees her story posted to 100,000s of people from a dm from her teacher.
2. what if a fellow classmate follows and knows the story and puts everyone involved.
3. Zanna is no role model.
4. Zanna’s self-centered comment, about HER day being made could do a lot of damage to the student if they follow her and see the story.
5. The unprofessionalism of the teacher to share that student’s story AND to recommend and influencer.
6. THE PRIVACY OF A MINOR. THE PRIVACY OF A MINOR. THR PRIVACY OF A MINOR!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Her stories about the 'main guest bedroom' being ready - god she is insufferably smug, isn't she. What I don't understand is why there has been such a song and dance about getting this bedroom ready for her parents visit when they have at least one other spare guest room (possibly two, seeing as this is the *main* guest bedroom)?! Or worst come to worst, god forbid they let her parents sleep in their master bedroom and they sleep on a blow up or on one of a myriad of sofas they have around the house.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.