Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty much every influencer/famous person I follow is posting about racism and problems in society and this vacuous idiot just posts more reminders that she's tall :rolleyes: she really has all the depth of a puddle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can somebody please explain today’s reel????,
The sound originated on TikTok, a woman in the drive through asks for a slushie and the cashier thinks she says McMuffin. It's a popular sound on TikTok for people to highlight how things haven't gone to plan in their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Zanna, repeat after me...height is not a personality trait.
Also, not only are those reels pointless, they are so embarrassing that I could almost feel sorry for you. Almost.
Imagine explaining that's what your job is? Filming yourself like a 12 year old whilst lip syncing to Tik Tok videos. She makes my head hurt.

Reactions: 13
Does she ever read her tit before posting:
Most of the hike trailheads are not on public transport routes, so having four wheels will enable you to get around on wheels.
Translations on postcards please.

Price: (...) Stay just outside the park and cook your own food in self catering accommodation to save some pennies.
From someone who really doesn't save "pennies" on anything, we are supposed to believe saving money on accommodation/food is important to her?
But also she is stingy when she needs to part with her own money and I remember that a poster on this thread who lives in the Brecon Beacons said that the village they were staying in, wasn't particularly famous for anything. From my own experience looking for accommodation in Wales back in June, Airbnb is getting expensive and it's these smaller villages where you can get something cheaper.

Wild Swimming Spots: (...) Here are some great locations to take a cold water plunge out in nature.
Her writing is just so pretentious :rolleyes:

Lastly, how tall is her friend Naomi? Because she doesn't look much shorter than Zambo and as we all know Zambo is practically a giant 🤪

Untitled.png

Reactions: 4
Lazy, sloppy writing no doubt dashed off in 10 mins while sunbathing.
I am a regular in the Black Mountains/Brecons and I will continue to take my advice from expert mountain guides who live and work the area, thanks all the same - not from some one-time visitor who basically wanted to make an ad for her crap swimwear and is biding time until she can get some more free holidays in the sun.

duck all the way off, and duck off some more when you get there. Diolch!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am a regular in the Black Mountains/Brecons and I will continue to take my advice from expert mountain guides who live and work the area, thanks all the same - not from some one-time visitor who basically wanted to make an ad for her crap swimwear and is biding time until she can get some more free holidays in the sun.
Preach!
🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 10
Her guide doesn't tell you where the photos are taken, bit pointless including them.

and pretty irresponsible to suggest just jumping into any old bit of water that you find. There's more to wild swimming than that - lots of risk assessment and having the right kit. Likewise for walks too really, you have to watch the weather particularly as she's saying it's good to go there any time of the year.

And why doesn't she even give recommendations of actual places to stay or to eat at.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her guide doesn't tell you where the photos are taken, bit pointless including them.

and pretty irresponsible to suggest just jumping into any old bit of water that you find. There's more to wild swimming than that - lots of risk assessment and having the right kit. Likewise for walks too really, you have to watch the weather particularly as she's saying it's good to go there any time of the year.

And why doesn't she even give recommendations of actual places to stay or to eat at.
Stay Wealthy Swim costumes are enough for wild swimming. You don't need to have a kit or risk assessment when you have Zamboni's overpriced pieces.
As for food or drink, since the trip wasn't sponsored, I bet she just cooked her usual vegetable sludge in her Airbnb. Why would she go out and support local eateries, it's not like she has any disposable income to spend :rolleyes:

I don't like the sink situation. It looks very small and the tap too high. I can imagine splashing water every.single.time you wash hands.
1626192727544.png

So they're painting the mdf panels in slightly darker green. I see.
1626192819549.png

I guess she couldn't get Lick to sponsor some paint.
1626192865016.png

How quickly will these go out of fashion?
1626192910182.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
With her new teeth, zambo really reminds me of the cowardly lion from wizard of Oz for some reason.

I wondered if he, too, had a complex his height.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.