Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories about the 'main guest bedroom' being ready - god she is insufferably smug, isn't she. What I don't understand is why there has been such a song and dance about getting this bedroom ready for her parents visit when they have at least one other spare guest room (possibly two, seeing as this is the *main* guest bedroom)?! Or worst come to worst, god forbid they let her parents sleep in their master bedroom and they sleep on a blow up or on one of a myriad of sofas they have around the house.
Wonder if that 35% got blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was looking back through her old photos, and while obviously her teeth look so much better now, I couldn’t help but think she looked so much nicer with a more natural look!
Is that seriously what she used to look like?! 😵 Soooo different

Reactions: 13
Is that seriously what she used to look like?! 😵 Soooo different
I would hardly recognise her were it not for the hair! Her eyes have totally changed. So much work done!
And now she moaning about being up at 5:30 and needs a lie in. No zanna what you need is a real job. duck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I would hardly recognise her were it not for the hair! Her eyes have totally changed. So much work done!
And now she moaning about being up at 5:30 and needs a lie in. No zanna what you need is a real job. duck off!
i dont understand why she just doesnt not get up at 5:30? Like im sure no one is sat waiting for a reel about her height, a picture of bella or her morning ‘thoughts’ at that time 😂 like go back to bed girl its fine

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she insist on getting up so early then put on Instagram she needs a lie in! 🤣 idiot

Reactions: 7
There’s definitely some insecure aggression going on with Zanna and getting up early. Ant has to actually get up that early due to work and she gets up too to a) show off to others on insta and b) compete with him and make herself feel like she has a real job. You can tell she physically couldn’t sleep in as she’d be lying there stressing about how it makes her look to her Instagram followers

Reactions: 11
Jesus. A "press dinner" is usually for you and maybe one plus one. Not for a whole table of your parasitic friends. She disgusts me.
…and usually for members of the press.

I’m SO glad she gets to rock up, have a free dinner and pretend she’s in a profession she’s not. Makes me SO proud to be in that profession myself. I shouldn’t have bothered studying and doing exams…I should just arrest people in the street and say I’m the police, or take photos of food and call myself a chef. She’s not the bleeping press!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Was looking back through her old photos, and while obviously her teeth look so much better now, I couldn’t help but think she looked so much nicer with a more natural look!
I can't get over how different she looks here! Surely for her eyebrows to be so much higher now she must have had surgery.. or can you achieve that with botox?!

Reactions: 4
Our lady is reselling her *sustainable* designer goods 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 can’t imagine selling for a cut price is the most financially savvy/sustainable idea she’s ever had. But neither is ripping out brand new bathroom suites….
Wow the bag is unused and the shoes look barely worn as well!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.