Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Javman

New thread name suggestion:

Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

tylenoal235

The whole blog post should basically just say; "My boyfriend, who by the way pays for everything, has to get up to go to work. And after that I can't get back to sleep"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
20210614_120757.jpg

Can't wait for a patronising thin woman who's constantly posting bikini pics all over Instagram to lecture us all on body insecurities 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also funny how she's trying to prove she works in her office after we all comment on it here, sorry don't believe you hun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Grippy

So Perrie Edwards posted a photo of her in a stay wild bikini, and didn't tag the brand or anything. Zanna's hopped into the comments with a "Glowing in @staywildswim" someone's a little salty they didn't get tagged 😂
And then she liked her own comment from the Surrey Nest account 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
thread suggestion-
world is on fire, zanna pretends to care but she’s just a liar, try to flog all her designer attire, more than most can afford to acquire. house full of all the panelling ant could buy her, more panelling than b&q could require. on yet another plane flying higher and higher. claims sustainable but she’s just a liar
might be a bit long?

oops just realised said she’s just a liar twice - if the size 9 hooker boot fits tho eh 🤷🏽‍♀️
Let me get my editor hands on this.

Panelled house is dire, "sustainable" frequent flyer. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

stardust21

VIP Member
Totally agree! I myself am trying to grow my Insta account, but never for a second have I stopped thinking about the framework. People follow others for certain content and then they get used to it. Of course, slight deviations or expanding in a slightly different direction is all OK, but she’s just grasping at straws. Same goes for brand partnerships - I have had many irrelevant offers that I have turned down because it doesn’t fit me and my content, so won’t be relevant to my followers. Can’t say that about Rosanna - she’ll sell everything and try and make it “fit”.

On the other hand, her financial advice could actually work really well if she (1) actually spoke about finances herself, i.e. how she makes a living by being an influencer; don’t give us exact numbers but an idea of % income from SWS, influencing, ebooks etc. could be so interesting to learn; (2) if she gave us examples of her own experience with investing and, khe khe, mortgages; (3) if she wasn’t spending and hoarding designer items like there’s no tomorrow. But knowing what we know here and see on her insta, it’s just bullshit. Sad that brands and her followers buy it.
My problem with her giving financial advice of any means is that it’s all bullshit due to her privilege. We live in a society where some people are born or marry into wealth which means they can afford a lifestyle that 99% of other people can only dream of. There is no issue with her being in that 1%, someone has to be, why shouldn’t it be her? (Genuinely).

The problem comes in when these people then give out financial advice because it’s just not obtainable or a fair comparison. Even in her position as an influencer,she has a bespoke gym in her house with great lighting, top of the range equipment etc that has been been positioned so she can easily create content. For the vast majority of fitness influencers that’s not possible. They have to film in a gym or the garden so her content can be more consistent then most due to her privilege. She can film when she wants, never has an issue with noise or people using the equipment etc etc, all of this is a privilege.

When she advertises investment apps and talks about money it’s on such a basic level. There is no depth or knowledge to it because she doesn’t have a clue really, because she doesn’t need too. Ant pays for the house (even if she’s giving him rent, there is security for her and she doesn’t have to worry about defaulting on a mortgage) and she has a much greater disposable income then most people because he can afford shit too.

Someone who can afford to go on multiple holidays a year due to their privilege (ie their luck and wealth) should not be giving out financial advice that makes people think that if they follow these simple steps they too Could be rich. It isn’t a fair comparison. It’s not fair to make Jane who earns £26k a year and has about £300 of disposable income after rent, bills, travel, food etc etc think that they could get to Zanna’s lifestyle by following her advice. Not when every single day she is encouraging people to support her business which sells clothing at £100+ per item, or products like the probiotics which are £80 for a month. The reality is she doesn’t understand or realise her reality is so far removed from most people’s reality that her advice is just pointless.

There is no problem with being privileged, there is a huge problem in not realising and acknowledging that you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
I’m about to move house. 3 miles up the road. Should I blog the whole process and provide invaluable advice to people doing similar???? She hasn’t uprooted her life to move to another country. She’s moved less than 20 miles!!! The self absorbed, patronising little f*^%er!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

stardust21

VIP Member
So, she’s been on 6 UK breaks, lost her money on a trip to Croatia, going away on another UK break this weekend and is now asking for recommendations for Tenerife…

Looking forward to the next money saving tips from my fave finance #GirlBoss xoxo

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

MoniC

Chatty Member
Sorry but is she for real? Is this satire? 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 683692
I have a few thoughts on this. First, and this might not apply to a whole ton of people but even if I wanted to go to bed at 9pm sharp, I'm a student so I have to spend most evenings and nights working on whatever paper is due. I work for a business during the day so there's zero chance I'll make it to bed before midnight. She's so far from reality imo. Blasting yourself with water first thing in the morning doesn't seem like a relaxing way to start in the day tbh and if you need to waterboard yourself to stay away, you might not actually be a morning person? WHY force yourself out of bed at the buttcrack of dawn if you don't have to? Just get up an hour or two later, it's still quite early and your natural rhythm doesn't go to shit?
Fucking performative busy-ness. She wrote that for people like her who don't have jobs, families or any other commitments and make tons of money posting themselves swanning round their house half naked.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
It really bothers me that Zanna’s reaction is about herself. I know she lives for validation but I couldn’t imagine writing that caption. She could’ve written something about how tall young girls should be proud, but instead she gushed on her own behalf. Bleurgh

View attachment 664236
yikes. As a lecturer, I find this all super problematic.
1. The privacy of the student. What if she does indeed follow zanna and sees her story posted to 100,000s of people from a dm from her teacher.
2. what if a fellow classmate follows and knows the story and puts everyone involved.
3. Zanna is no role model.
4. Zanna’s self-centered comment, about HER day being made could do a lot of damage to the student if they follow her and see the story.
5. The unprofessionalism of the teacher to share that student’s story AND to recommend and influencer.
6. THE PRIVACY OF A MINOR. THE PRIVACY OF A MINOR. THR PRIVACY OF A MINOR!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Vorhh

I saw this on tiktok....100% her. Has to post about getting up early cause she has no brain cells or personality ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Don’t mean to be picky Zanna but at 6:15 am the birds sound you can hear is not strictly speaking the dawn chorus. That occurred at around 4:30 am which was actual dawn. What you are referring to is just bird song. Maybe for once you weren’t up early enough???

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Yes this Colin character sounds to be a prize prick, but dear God, can she be any more insufferable or up her own backside?
View attachment 618369
To commemorate my quality of life saving hip operation I commemorated it with a year of rehabilitation and then by promptly moving on with my life. (I couldn’t walk, now I can, done!) I’d think her scar would be enough to remember, not some basic bitch run of the mill tattoo that looks like a toddler learning to draw doodled it on her arm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29