Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stay Wealthy Swim costumes are enough for wild swimming. You don't need to have a kit or risk assessment when you have Zamboni's overpriced pieces.
As for food or drink, since the trip wasn't sponsored, I bet she just cooked her usual vegetable sludge in her Airbnb. Why would she go out and support local eateries, it's not like she has any disposable income to spend :rolleyes:

I don't like the sink situation. It looks very small and the tap too high. I can imagine splashing water every.single.time you wash hands.
View attachment 661052
So they're painting the mdf panels in slightly darker green. I see.
View attachment 661057
I guess she couldn't get Lick to sponsor some paint.
View attachment 661062
How quickly will these go out of fashion?
View attachment 661063
If you ask me, they're already out of fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Stay Wealthy Swim costumes are enough for wild swimming. You don't need to have a kit or risk assessment when you have Zamboni's overpriced pieces.
As for food or drink, since the trip wasn't sponsored, I bet she just cooked her usual vegetable sludge in her Airbnb. Why would she go out and support local eateries, it's not like she has any disposable income to spend :rolleyes:

Vegetable sludge is killing me 😂😂😂

Her guide doesn't tell you where the photos are taken, bit pointless including them.

and pretty irresponsible to suggest just jumping into any old bit of water that you find. There's more to wild swimming than that - lots of risk assessment and having the right kit. Likewise for walks too really, you have to watch the weather particularly as she's saying it's good to go there any time of the year.

And why doesn't she even give recommendations of actual places to stay or to eat at.
This - she could have at least linked to the outdoor swimming society - it can be extremely dangerous to enter cold water if you don't know what you're doing. But then, she's an irresponsible dick, so there's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
House nine losing the plot with that tile selection! Very 2018 and hardly in keeping with the ‘rustic industrial’ vibe are they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her guide doesn't tell you where the photos are taken, bit pointless including them.

and pretty irresponsible to suggest just jumping into any old bit of water that you find. There's more to wild swimming than that - lots of risk assessment and having the right kit. Likewise for walks too really, you have to watch the weather particularly as she's saying it's good to go there any time of the year.

And why doesn't she even give recommendations of actual places to stay or to eat at.
Yep, totally agree. Cold water is DANGEROUS and one of the largest causes of drowning. people don't realise water is cold even in the summer, and go into cold water shock. They have heart attacks, and then they die.

I know noone here will ever take her advice, but in case you were thinking about it, DO NOT JUMP INTO OPEN WATER. Even as an experienced swimmer, I will never JUMP into water unless I've stepped in first, know other people are familiar and have reported on the area, and am prepared for getting out again. Sure, I probably sound like a spoilsport, but this is an actual campaignI'm working on right now and it's something very close to my heart. More and more people are enjoying open water swimming (as they should!) but people like Zanna Van Dipshit are wasting the opportunity to educate and make this safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can imagine she might well have eaten out but if the places she went didn’t offer her a #pressdiscount or #gifted meal, she wouldn’t promote them on her blog for free.

• Angry
I was about to say that strangely she's not been getting up at the crack of dawn lately but ...
Screenshot_20210714-091040.png

• Sick
  • Angry
I was about to say that strangely she's not been getting up at the crack of dawn lately but ...
View attachment 662049
Literally came on here to post the same thing….oh zanna what an over achiever you are….most people don’t have the time to make energy balls at 5.30 as the majority of the population are either getting ready for WORK or already at WORK doing WORK or just finished WORK after a night shift . TIT.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please stop wearing this bloody hat, we get it, you LOVE nature and frolicking in fields blah blah blah whilst flogging your sponsored deodorant because you're such an honest and open 'sweaty gal' 😒
Her eyebrows in these photos look they're trying to take off from her face 😣 these photos actually make me believe the people that think she's had some botox done.

Once again forgetting her own lies. She has been adamant that she’s NEVER had issue with her height, and yet here we are ‘me wishing I would stop growing’ - really Zambo???
I know I am not a psychologist, but the near daily references to her height are surely a sign she very much has issues with it. Which is fine and I am sure most people have issues with their body. I'd actually rather she admitted that it sometimes bothers her or that people talking about it can bother her. That is human and understandable. I said this before I once dated a girl of a similar height to Zanna and I learned that random rude comments were a thing she received every so often. Plus I could see other issues with clothes etc. But she also knew that she was fortunate in most other ways.

I know noone here will ever take her advice, but in case you were thinking about it, DO NOT JUMP INTO OPEN WATER. Even as an experienced swimmer, I will never JUMP into water unless I've stepped in first, know other people are familiar and have reported on the area, and am prepared for getting out again. Sure, I probably sound like a spoilsport, but this is an actual campaignI'm working on right now and it's something very close to my heart. More and more people are enjoying open water swimming (as they should!) but people like Zanna Van Dipshit are wasting the opportunity to educate and make this safe!
Absolutely. I remember reading about someone paralyzed from jumping into water only to land on rocks they didn't know about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know I am not a psychologist, but the near daily references to her height are surely a sign she very much has issues with it. Which is fine and I am sure most people have issues with their body. I'd actually rather she admitted that it sometimes bothers her or that people talking about it can bother her. That is human and understandable. I said this before I once dated a girl of a similar height to Zanna and I learned that random rude comments were a thing she received every so often. Plus I could see other issues with clothes etc. But she also knew that she was fortunate in most other ways.

Absolutely. I remember reading about someone paralyzed from jumping into water only to land on rocks they didn't know about.

It's really frustrating because I only found out about Zanna because I was looking for decent swimwear for outdoor swimming. Her brand is generic and overpriced and all the ads are just people in trees and bushes and their own bathrooms. In her vlog about wild swimming she just walks in, and is out again 5 second later, there's ZERO actual swimming. If she wants to promote "wild swimming" she has to decide if she's promoting "wild dipping" or "outdoor swimming" because they are vastly different and a casual observer might think she's promoting actual swimming. If you come across a nice looking lake, paddle in and get back out, you'll probably be ok if you're not a regular outdoor swimmer. But if you think "oh well Zanna said swimming a nice lake is great I'll give it a go", and swim out into the middle of some random lake, you're not prepared for how cold it can be, how deep, what might be underneath, and you might get into trouble. ZANNA IS NOT A SWIMMER. She's taking casual dips (which is absolutely fine,it's great, do what you need and what you enjoy and are comfortable with) but she is not a place to advocate for safe outdoor swimming. There's loads of fabulous swimmers on instagram, who will share proper information and keep you safe and having fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve not been on this thread for ages but is it me or has she now deleted the stupid height reel? I saw it this morning and rolled my eyes and now it’s gone

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tally’s stories - wonder who she’s referring to when she talked about the mate who ‘goes commando at the gym’.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.