Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our lady is reselling her *sustainable* designer goods 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 can’t imagine selling for a cut price is the most financially savvy/sustainable idea she’s ever had. But neither is ripping out brand new bathroom suites….
I’m sure I remember these Stella McCartney shoes breaking after one or two wears. The strap broke and she had to get them fixed iirc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
…and usually for members of the press.

I’m SO glad she gets to rock up, have a free dinner and pretend she’s in a profession she’s not. Makes me SO proud to be in that profession myself. I shouldn’t have bothered studying and doing exams…I should just arrest people in the street and say I’m the police, or take photos of food and call myself a chef. She’s not the bleeping press!
Oh, I totally agree with you.

I also blame the restaurant, because it should know better than to give Zanny anything, since she truly isn't the press and really her reach isn't that great. But mostly I blame her and she's the sort of abusive person who takes advantage of an offer. Doubt the restaurant told her to bring a bunch of her mates.

Reactions: 8
I thought she wants to save the planet
1 ripping out two perfectly nice bathrooms yip that’s helping the planet
2 how many forests have actually been cut down to ‘panel’ that house !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear god the latest post. She’s even made him pose in his socks to make him seem even shorter!

Also Zan, that B&B was pathetically easy to find. Maybe don’t flaunt it all so much if you don’t want people knowing where you are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear god the latest post. She’s even made him pose in his socks to make him seem even shorter!

Also Zan, that B&B was pathetically easy to find. Maybe don’t flaunt it all so much if you don’t want people knowing where you are
It really was :ROFLMAO: Zanzy just couldn't resist showing off!

Reactions: 4
Did zanna claim she needed a lie in on the day she went on a mid week break to Brighton?
She has no self awareness whatsoever

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I guess now we know how she’s paying for the paneling that Ant isn’t paying for.
I’m wondering if all those things were gifted and she’s now selling them and keeping the profits.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hmm I can’t see these brands gifting to her .. especially at those prices and she’s not exactly a big name. I feel like she must just has that much money that it really is no big deal for her 😅

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.