Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps, like you say she’s probably worn them those three times. But tbh there is nothing, NOTHING she can do that won’t annoy me. 😂 I do think though that she pretends some things are second hand just so she doesn’t have to admit how much she has spent.
She is a bit stingy when she needs to part with her own money so she might actually be buying these designer things second hand to save the money. It's definitely not to be more sustainable or ethical (second hand leather items are still unethical).

Reactions: 3
More freebies? They will accept ANYTHING. Ant works at my place, I didnt realise that our bonuses were quite so bad this year, perhaps I'll send the donation hat round the trading floor on Monday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol also does she not realise that even most people who do work a 9-5 are still currently working from home and therefore aren't even wearing a suit?! Maybe it's just me making another excuse about my camera being off because of "tech issues" aka I'm still in my PJs 🤣🤣🤣 she's so out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell that was the last image I needed to see whilst scrolling insta of a Saturday morning. Wow Zanna I really don’t feel we need to see you in THAT much detail! This wasn’t on her feed though to be fair. It was some sponsored post but still!
580FAA1A-E205-458B-BD96-E5C6450E047B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone on my Instagram shared her "after work" reel. My blood was boiling. She doesn't even have a job. What an absolute joke she is.

Reactions: 8
I just think to myself, what do she actually do? She was a fitness ‘influencer’ but doesn’t create much in terms of workouts. She says she’s now travel focused but the holidays she goes on are very privileged and often gifted. Her ads are so random and the reels are weird.
it’s like she just wants to be all over the place and ends up being nothing.

Reactions: 11
I just think to myself, what do she actually do? She was a fitness ‘influencer’ but doesn’t create much in terms of workouts. She says she’s now travel focused but the holidays she goes on are very privileged and often gifted. Her ads are so random and the reels are weird.
it’s like she just wants to be all over the place and ends up being nothing.
She referred to herself as a multi hyphenate or some wank recently. So basically she’ll shill anything and has no usp.

Reactions: 7
At least we know it’s not a retouched photo! Should have censored the Zameltoe with a mini Ant head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I’ve been looking for a bikini that effectively displays my cameltoe! Cheers Zanna

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The botched tan on an allegedly professional photo... She can't do anything well other than starve/overexercise and look like a praying mantis, can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, she's the biggest attention seeker... don't say you've had a crappy day without saying why.... it's just pathetic attention seeking.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, she's the biggest attention seeker... don't say you've had a crappy day without saying why.... it's just pathetic attention seeking.
Isn't it just! Classic 'hun' behaviour, grow up Zanna
Also, the new cat 'friend' in their garden. She won't be calling it a friend when she's at the vets with Bella once they've had their territorial fight.
Oh, and tag someone who sits at a desk all day? Piss right off.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.