Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about to move house. 3 miles up the road. Should I blog the whole process and provide invaluable advice to people doing similar???? She hasn’t uprooted her life to move to another country. She’s moved less than 20 miles!!! The self absorbed, patronising little f*^%er!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had to read it because I too moved to Surrey in the pandemic and keen to see her take.

The biggest lol for me was that her and 🐜 took brownies to their neighbours to introduce themselves. I cannot imagine this. Would love to know what the neighbours think of them, ripping a perfectly good house apart and they’re both young to be living in a house like that, most of the neighbours are probably in their 50s with kids.

Reactions: 11
I’m about to move house. 3 miles up the road. Should I blog the whole process and provide invaluable advice to people doing similar???? She hasn’t uprooted her life to move to another country. She’s moved less than 20 miles!!! The self absorbed, patronising little f*^%er!!
Depends…I’d only be interested if you use a designer that I can’t afford and have no idea where things are from.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The blog post is stating the obvious isn’t it? I can’t believe she sits down to write this tit, giving herself a pat on the back.

Reactions: 3
Makes me so sad every time I see zanna hanging out with hazel (aka the food medic). Hazel is the complete opposite to zanna - how are they friends?!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Makes me so sad every time I see zanna hanging out with hazel (aka the food medic). Hazel is the complete opposite to zanna - how are they friends?!
Are they actual friends or are they just in similar circles? I think Zanna could be one those people who is actually alright in person but who outs on an overly forced version of themselves online. The reality is she's a middle class girl who likes exercise and is a bit boring. There's nothing wrong with that but it's hard to compete with someone like Hazel who is an actual doctor, has a separate masters and is also gorgeous (some people get the genetic lottery!).

I agree Hazel is lovely though.

Reactions: 11
Yes please. More normal people bloggers.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.