Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, if you buy a 5 bedroom house people are going to be thinking you're planning to have kids.

Reactions: 16
So Perrie Edwards posted a photo of her in a stay wild bikini, and didn't tag the brand or anything. Zanna's hopped into the comments with a "Glowing in @staywildswim" someone's a little salty they didn't get tagged 😂
That’s insane. Perrie has posted a pic of herself, clearly enjoying her pregnancy. Everyone commenting is saying congratulations, sending love, how glowing Perrie is etc.

But apparently all Zanna can do is tag her dumb swimwear brand. I’m saying apparently because I can’t see the comment. Maybe she realises what a nasty pathetic move a comment like that would’ve been. Maybe Perrie deleted it. Maybe is just be downed out by all the well wishers.

Hahaha I can't believe that guy's comment triggered her so much she not only did a story about it but days later a whole post! Her ego is so unbelievable fragile.

Also your tattoos are tit hun, soz x
She’s just trying to become a professional victim now. I’ve seen so many wanabe influencers use this tactic to seem inspiring, to come across like they are profound leaders.

The Colin comment is just being used as a way to make herself seem profound and empowered, even though she sexualises her body for likes

The post about babies is a way to make her seem like she’s a boss witch, empowered and independent.. even though she takes selfies for a living and lives off her boyfriend

So sick of seeing this type of vacuous content on Instagram. You know what’s refreshing? People who genuinely have a passion about something. You can’t fake a genuine love of a cause or a hobby. It shines through, makes them an interesting person and it’s consistent. They won’t be trying something new in a few weeks when they get bored and want to rebrand.

This girl makes me cringe so much

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s insane. Perrie has posted a pic of herself, clearly enjoying her pregnancy. Everyone commenting is saying congratulations, sending love, how glowing Perrie is etc.

But apparently all Zanna can do is tag her dumb swimwear brand. I’m saying apparently because I can’t see the comment. Maybe she realises what a nasty pathetic move a comment like that would’ve been. Maybe Perrie deleted it. Maybe is just be downed out by all the well wishers.

She’s just trying to become a professional victim now. I’ve seen so many wanabe influencers use this tactic to seem inspiring, to come across like they are profound leaders.

The Colin comment is just being used as a way to make herself seem profound and empowered, even though she sexualises her body for likes

The post about babies is a way to make her seem like she’s a boss witch, empowered and independent.. even though she takes selfies for a living and lives off her boyfriend

So sick of seeing this type of vacuous content on Instagram. You know what’s refreshing? People who genuinely have a passion about something. You can’t fake a genuine love of a cause or a hobby. It shines through, makes them an interesting person and it’s consistent. They won’t be trying something new in a few weeks when they get bored and want to rebrand.

This girl makes me cringe so much
The comments on Perrie’s post are still there, one from Zanna and another from the Stay Wealthy account

Reactions: 2
The comments on Perrie’s post are still there, one from Zanna and another from the Stay Wealthy account
I’d forgotten that I’d blocked her! I find her THAT annoying that I couldn’t stick her ads popping up anymore.

I bet Zanna sent the bikini to Perrie’s stylist and Perrie was thinking she’d just chuck it on on the garden. She’s talented and hardworking and probably finds Zanna as annoying as the rest of us 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Farringdon Professional Victim for next thread title, please! (I know it's early but it's good to have a title ready)

Reactions: 16
She's so unoriginal, not that being annoyed with others asking about if you're having children is anything new, but she just takes recent posts that have high engagement (such as Rozanna Purcell's) and just rehashes them. Looks like she did it within 14 hrs after Roz posting hers.
Omg she copies EVERYONE'S Reel content.... Even that crap one that was going around about not adulting anymore and becoming a fluffy tortilla... bore off Zanna!

Also did anyone notice that she has yet MORE random bottles and vases above her work desk! She must have about 90 in the house I reckon.

Reactions: 13
Also did anyone notice that she has yet MORE random bottles and vases above her work desk! She must have about 90 in the house I reckon.
Surely it’s got to be more than that? I just counted how many chairs she’s got (currently killing time waiting to pick my partner up from the train station, I’m not that sad 😂) and inside and out, they’ve got 42 spaces for people to sit. There’s only two of them living there 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well if this isn't unexpected. But also she copied her recent faves video idea from Anna so there you go.
1624995282676.png

Interestingly though, you'd think that Zanna would tower over Anna - some people on Anna's thread would say that she isn't that tall - but the height difference (at least to me) is not that big.
I just hope Anna doesn't start panelling her whole house...
1624995422846.png

Reactions: 2
Well if this isn't unexpected. But also she copied her recent faves video idea from Anna so there you go.
View attachment 640493

Interestingly though, you'd think that Zanna would tower over Anna - some people on Anna's thread would say that she isn't that tall - but the height difference (at least to me) is not that big.
View attachment 640499
Anna’s house looks 100 times nicer than the ‘panelled house of hell’, and she hasn’t even done any work to it yet!

• Haha
View attachment 640493

View attachment 640499
Wow, Zanna's oompa loompa orange compared to Anna. She also looks some 15 years older than Anna. Great work, Zanax.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In that recent favourites video she shows the Monkey 47 Gin she got as a gift and she says that it's so nice but she doesn't even know how to describe it. As a fellow gin lover, I am livid. It's not that hard to describe gin once you've tried a few. Is it citrusy? Is it spicy? Perhaps even woody? Smooth, easy drinking or a bit harsh/not well blended? Has it got sweetness or super dry finish? Can you taste described notes or not?
She would really do with attending a gin tasting but then we wouldn't hear the end of her expert opinions.
I also feel like:
1. many of the gins she has are flavoured gins/gin liqueurs which kind of makes it harder to taste individual notes because a lot of the times you just taste the sweetness or the flavourings which might be artificial and so when you're presented with a more classic dry gin, you are going to be completely lost.
2. this gin is pricey (not like super out there but it's not what me and my fellow gin aficionado friend would call "an everyday gin", it's more of a special occasion/gift gin) and I think she's so delighted to be gifted a slightly expensive bottle of gin, that she doesn't care about the flavour that much.

Wow, Zanna's oompa loompa orange compared to Anna. She also looks some 15 years older than Anna. Great work, Zanax.
She looks oompa loompa not even compared to anyone haha, it's like her default skin colour

Reactions: 11
I mean she could even google the gin info and pass it off as her own. We know she's not averse to doing that!

Reactions: 8
I mean she could even google the gin info and pass it off as her own. We know she's not averse to doing that!
Yeah! She can't even be bothered to find content to plagiarise! Yet she'll still be up at 6am because she's soOo busy and needs to get tit done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah! She can't even be bothered to find content to plagiarise! Yet she'll still be up at 6am because she's soOo busy and needs to get tit done!
Nailed it - she’s posted a story in the gym at 5:45am 🙄

Slightly OT but I know we love taking the piss out of her and her panelling obsession on here, but does anyone know if there is a thread for good interior design accounts/tips? I’ve just bought a house with real, original, non-MDF panelling in it from the 30s (sorry Zambia hun) and I’m stuck for inspiration which isn’t annoying Instagram influencers and their curated shelves

• Heart
Nailed it - she’s posted a story in the gym at 5:45am 🙄

Slightly OT but I know we love taking the piss out of her and her panelling obsession on here, but does anyone know if there is a thread for good interior design accounts/tips? I’ve just bought a house with real, original, non-MDF panelling in it from the 30s (sorry Zambia hun) and I’m stuck for inspiration which isn’t annoying Instagram influencers and their curated shelves
Not here but have a look on houzz. Loads of good ideas on there. Or if your on FB the Rockett St George page has loads of ideas
Not much sage green panelling or ‘vintage’ bottles though….don’t be too disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.