Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not here but have a look on houzz. Loads of good ideas on there. Or if your on FB the Rockett St George page has loads of ideas
Not much sage green panelling or ‘vintage’ bottles though….don’t be too disappointed
Thank you! Had heard of Houzz but only the forums - didn’t realise they did a whole catalogue of photos 👍🏼 No crushed velvet in sight!

Reactions: 2
This is just so utterly sad. She’s trying to convince herself that she had self-confidence and self-esteem. She clearly has neither; if she did, she wouldn’t act the way she acts in all of her content.

She oozes the need for validation & love from others from every pore of her body, and she hopes through these positive affirmations, she’ll be happy, without putting in any of the hard work to love oneself. But, who are we kidding, she doesn’t put in any hard work in any other aspect of her life.

Reactions: 7
Nailed it - she’s posted a story in the gym at 5:45am 🙄

Slightly OT but I know we love taking the piss out of her and her panelling obsession on here, but does anyone know if there is a thread for good interior design accounts/tips? I’ve just bought a house with real, original, non-MDF panelling in it from the 30s (sorry Zambia hun) and I’m stuck for inspiration which isn’t annoying Instagram influencers and their curated shelves
Not a thread but I LOVE Shavonder Gardner (@sgardnerstyle) who is an interior designer over in northern California. What I love about her is that whilst she redesigns she talks through her thought process and how she makes her decisions around light and colour, and how she wants the space to feel, rather than sticking to "rules" or "trends". She has been renovating her kitchen recently and whilst she does get contractors in for parts she also is happy to crack on with stuff herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My eyes are rolling so hard they may never recover...
1. wearing 4 inch heeled boots - we get it, you're tallllll and people will now see you trotting around London and think, "oh goodness, she's tall isn't she? I wonder if she has a shorter boyfriend and if she feels victimised and oppressed for sharing a forbidden love that society deems unacceptable?"🙄
2. Latest 'Friday mood' reel, yes lots of people do feel like that on a Friday because they actually work, nothing for you to try and relate with, Zanna, move along

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Very strange - she doesn't wear a suit to work and doesn't work Monday to Friday. 🤷‍♀️

The photo of Ant with his bike :oops: It's like a child going off to school on their bike for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very strange - she doesn't wear a suit to work and doesn't work Monday to Friday. 🤷‍♀️

The photo of Ant with his bike :oops: It's like a child going off to school on their bike for the first time
Omg, that reel of her Friday Feeling, trying to recreate her coming in from a corporate job, made me so mad. No it’s not relatable, because you don’t work 9-5 in a corporation and never have. You have a dull life in an oversized house in the outskirts of London.

And yes sooo agree, Ant on a bike, literally posing like he’s being dropped off at school. Their relationship is just weird!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg, that reel of her Friday Feeling, trying to recreate her coming in from a corporate job, made me so mad. No it’s not relatable, because you don’t work 9-5 in a corporation and never have. You have a dull life in an oversized house in the outskirts of London.

And yes sooo agree, Ant on a bike, literally posing like he’s being dropped off at school. Their relationship is just weird!!!
thjs!!! She really does have a weird chip on her shoulder about not having a corporate 9-5 job. Just own being a lady of leisure hun literally no one cares and you will stop grating on us who actually do have those jobs.

Reactions: 10
I had to change job last year (thanks Covid-19! :rolleyes:) and now work shifts and it opened my eyes to how many people actually don't get weekends off. When I see people posting about "FriYays" I shake with rage LOL
Edit:
"Shoes and bag second hand"? She forgot to add "second hand LV* and Chanel" :rolleyes:
*I vaguely remember the boots being LV but please don't quote me on that 😅
1625223537462.png

Reactions: 8
There’s no way those boots are second hand. Box fresh and shiny AF.
I am not so sure. Leather shoes can last a long time and look great after a couple of years of wear, as long as you clean them and use shoe polish and waterproof products.
Are these:
Screenshot_20210702-153221.png

Same as these?
1625236611506.png

1625236815184.png

I think they might be the same and she just replaced the laces. Also she doesn't wear them very often so that's why the look quite new. Also if you are buying shoes second hand you surely don't get ones that have been worn a lot and so the wear is visible? Because if the wear on the outside is visible, they must be even worse on the inside - eww!

Reactions: 4
Wish she looks really different facially in that last pic to now! Maybe it's the Invisalign... Maybe it's the filler?! 😂 The reel is the most stupid thing I've ever seen as that is not her life- only comments underneath are of course saying how great it is. Am I just jealous because Zanna never has to wear a bra to work in the first place?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I can think when I look at that I’m 6’6 in these pic is ‘who the duck cares’. I’d be 5’6 in them but you don’t see me bangin on about it.

She brings out the worst in me 😂

• Haha
Imagine if she was average height and hadn't had bowel surgery.. what would she actually post?! She'd have zero content!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's with her ridiculous Friday reel? Every day is a Saturday for Zanna. Wtf is she talking about? And dressing up like a City person? When she spends most of her day in gym gear? GET OUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She thinks one meeting in central a week and commuting from 11am-3pm on that day is hard work

• Haha
0B676548-402C-4AAE-B669-8E9591206AF8.png

Right I’ve bleeping had it, I’m going to buy thousands of bots and “create content” on “shoots” in my living room which will then pay for my Friday night drinks. When I saw she was going for a double date night, I honestly thought - oh cute zanna, enjoy yourself and then it’s a bleeping freebie, again. I hope she snaps her 4 inch heel.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
View attachment 644946
Right I’ve bleeping had it, I’m going to buy thousands of bots and “create content” on “shoots” in my living room which will then pay for my Friday night drinks. When I saw she was going for a double date night, I honestly thought - oh cute zanna, enjoy yourself and then it’s a bleeping freebie, again. I hope she snaps her 4 inch heel.
If it makes you feel better this is the new cocktail bar in Cobham which is part of the TGI Friday’s chain…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not so sure. Leather shoes can last a long time and look great after a couple of years of wear, as long as you clean them and use shoe polish and waterproof products.
Are these:
View attachment 644584
Same as these?
View attachment 644586
View attachment 644596

I think they might be the same and she just replaced the laces. Also she doesn't wear them very often so that's why the look quite new. Also if you are buying shoes second hand you surely don't get ones that have been worn a lot and so the wear is visible? Because if the wear on the outside is visible, they must be even worse on the inside - eww!
Perhaps, like you say she’s probably worn them those three times. But tbh there is nothing, NOTHING she can do that won’t annoy me. 😂 I do think though that she pretends some things are second hand just so she doesn’t have to admit how much she has spent.

Also - no you haven’t had SO many messages from tall women. You just want us to think you’re brave and fearless. You aren’t, you just love the attention. Enjoy your freebie drinks in wagtastic Cobham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.