Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the captionā€¦ what a functional piece of furniture šŸ˜‚
EED14BEE-E109-4265-A1DF-A78D86F8FC7C.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Much as I am not her biggest fan but wow those teeth look so much better than the gummy mess she had before. Mad it took her so long to change them, guess she had to wait for the freebie

This bikini looks like itā€™s from primark.
Controversial but I hate the teeth, she canā€™t speak with them and I just think of Peter Crouch whenever I look at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much gifted tit has she accepted?! I bleeping hate how she claims sheā€™s supporting small businesses - like itā€™s any different accepting furniture from them or IKEA. Pay for your bleeping tit - you can afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her latest reel šŸ¤” Well if that doesn't sum up just how bored she must be rattling around in the panelled mansion, good grief. Can we stage an intervention for Bella?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest reel šŸ¤” Well if that doesn't sum up just how bored she must be rattling around in the panelled mansion, good grief. Can we stage an intervention for Bella?
Also sheā€™s had a cat for like 5 minutes, thatā€™s not the definition of crazy cat lady.

How much gifted tit has she accepted?! I bleeping hate how she claims sheā€™s supporting small businesses - like itā€™s any different accepting furniture from them or IKEA. Pay for your bleeping tit - you can afford it.
And sheā€™s fishing for some more free stuff ā€œI might have to order some jugsā€ yeah course you will Zan.

Reactions: 7
But this is her ā€˜favouriteā€™ reel. Itā€™s the best one sheā€™s shared!!! Dear Lord if ever there was proof this woman is bored rigid and needs to get an actual job itā€™s this!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But this is her ā€˜favouriteā€™ reel. Itā€™s the best one sheā€™s shared!!! Dear Lord if ever there was proof this woman is bored rigid and needs to get an actual job itā€™s this!!!!
She talks more about paneling in her house than bella haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
who needs a stool in the bathroom? is it for ant to sit next to her while sheā€™s having a poo incase he needs a breast feed?
I generally leave my stools in the bathroom tbf :poop::ROFLMAO:

Maybe Zanna has a custom mirror in for the gigantic and Ant needs a stool (It's OK I am a short man I can say this!).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that new free crap she shared on the OurSurreyRathole (loved that one, thanks šŸ˜‚) is from 'small businesses who are just starting out', and she is making out like she's some big martyr coz she's sharing them when she is someone who could actually afford to buy their stuff.

Also the pointless cat reel - she literally has nothing better to do, how embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
All that new free crap she shared on the OurSurreyRathole (loved that one, thanks šŸ˜‚) is from 'small businesses who are just starting out', and she is making out like she's some big martyr coz she's sharing them when she is someone who could actually afford to buy their stuff.

Also the pointless cat reel - she literally has nothing better to do, how embarrassing.
this is what i don't get Zambia - you could in fact just PAY for the items sold by these small companies AND still promote them on your channels - that would in fact more useful to them instead of showcasing them to your followers AKA bots. I'm sure if she were to see this comment... she'd be like.... people just don't get what influencers do.... the fact of the matter is Zanna - if you owned the fact you were a glorified field sales person.... (nothing wrong with that job) instead of positioning yourself as a customer who pays for things (which you don't) - we'd all be very much on the same page.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.